Do Democrat based politics perpetuate mass shootings?

That’s weird...so bending over backwards for criminals, legalizing drugs, encouraging abortions, encouraging illegal immigration, championing unaccountability, celebrating gender confusion and societal degredation [sic] and vilifying God doesn’t manifest good things...How strange.

Evil and madness only beget more evil and madness. And that's' pretty much what the Democratic Party does these days, is to willfully and knowingly promote evil and madness.

Talk about brainwashed functional morons.... The compromise we have on abortion is called civilization. Will go with the Supreme Court. Too bad conservative justices are not brainwashed functional morons like you. They are lawyers and judges who know the law. Until some of these Trump idiots he's making judges end up there....

And there you have it. To those on the left wrong. the definition of “civilization” necessarily includes the cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day.

Yup and you left out the small town shootings in conservative country that have happened

Negative
I left out information thinking you’d engage and fill in the blanks with reasonable information...Can you do that?
Sure. Let’s just do Texas over the past 10 years. I’ll leave out El Paso as it seems you’re not a fan. So we got fort hood, college station, spring, garland, Waco, Houston, Plano, Sutherland springs, Santa Fe and Odessa-midland.

Your attempts to do the partisan demonization are weak and uneducated. Why don’t you focus your energy on something more useful.

Before I make you look like a retard AGAIN are you sure those are Republican run cities?
Is that your final answer?
most are Republican... yes please do your best to try and embarrass me again. Ha

So now it’s most? Research it, don’t just make shit up. Report back with facts. I’ll engage after you offer a legit refutation. Thanks in advance.
All cities I listed but Houston and Santa Fe are run by Republicans or non partisans. Not that I think it makes any difference but since you do then what’s your excuse?

Aren’t most school shootings / mass shootings happening in Democrat run shitholes?
What is it about Democrat policy that seems to manifest such violence? Could it all be just strange coincidence?
It’s the victim hood culture of democrats that cause these shootings. When everyone is a victim they lash out.

sort of like a person attacking a balloon with a knife because it triggered them?
Or like picking up a gun and shooting people.

Thanks to the democrats we only have two kinds of people now. Victims and the people the democrats tell them are their oppressors. Doesn’t really matter if you really are a victim or an oppressor though because it’s all race and class based. And what do victims do? They lash out. You see these poor people have no choice but to kill random oppressors because... they’re oppressed. Never mind the oppressors are just trying to live too and have nothing to do with their problems.

So here we go. Whichever class the democrats decide you belong to your grievances come out in violence. Whether that be their pet oppressed group, or who they decided is the oppressor.

Talk about brainwashed functional morons.... The compromise we have on abortion is called civilization. Will go with the Supreme Court. Too bad conservative justices are not brainwashed functional morons like you. They are lawyers and judges who know the law. Until some of these Trump idiots he's making judges end up there....

And there you have it. To those on the left wrong. the definition of “civilization” necessarily includes the cold-blooded murder of thousands of innocent children every day.
Thank goodness for ObamaCare that cuts the number of abortions by 40% immediately with free birth control.. also known as civilization you are outvoted anyway dingbat dupe. Plus the Republicans will never do anything really. Children have to be born not 3 months in the womb.

Aren’t most school shootings / mass shootings happening in Democrat run shitholes?
What is it about Democrat policy that seems to manifest such violence? Could it all be just strange coincidence?
It’s the victim hood culture of democrats that cause these shootings. When everyone is a victim they lash out.

sort of like a person attacking a balloon with a knife because it triggered them?
Or like picking up a gun and shooting people.

Thanks to the democrats we only have two kinds of people now. Victims and the people the democrats tell them are their oppressors. Doesn’t really matter if you really are a victim or an oppressor though because it’s all race and class based. And what do victims do? They lash out. You see these poor people have no choice but to kill random oppressors because... they’re oppressed. Never mind the oppressors are just trying to live too and have nothing to do with their problems.

So here we go. Whichever class the democrats decide you belong to your grievances come out in violence. Whether that be their pet oppressed group, or who they decided is the oppressor.
Funny how the only spike in violence is against Jews blacks Muslims and gays by right wing white supremacists and God knows what. Half you people are out of your mind.

Actually nothing in the above refers to a "demoratic party" --- which does not exist --- anyway. .......

The democrat party shouldn't exist. It has brought nothing but slavery, oppression, tyranny, dependency and death throughout its existence.

No ... plenty of mass shootings in Republican run shit-holes ... the only correlation is mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ...

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
San Bernardino - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

4 mass shootings out of more than 200 in the last 2 plus years and your stupid ass thinks that is “most”!!!

:21::21::21::21:

There were not 200 mass shootings you asshat....

This is why we can't stand you asshat gun grabbers....you have to lie to push your agenda.......

Actual number of mass public shootings....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2018... 12

2017: 11 ( 5 according to the old standard)

2015....4 ( obama's new standard....7)

2014....2 (4)

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

1985... not listed so probably 0

1983...not listed so probably 0

No ... plenty of mass shootings in Republican run shit-holes ... the only correlation is mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ...

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

4 mass shootings out of more than 200 in the last 2 plus years and your stupid ass thinks that is “most”!!!

This is why we can't stand you asshat gun grabbers....you have to lie to push your agenda.......

2018... 12

2014....2 (4)

Mass Shootings in 2019 | Gun Violence Archive

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

2018... 12

2014....2 (4)

Mass Shootings in 2019 | Gun Violence Archive

Moron...the gun violence archive lies....they include gang bangers shooting up dice games....those are not mass public shootings.......

A mass public shooting is a shooting that takes place in a public location, without any other underlying crime connection, you doofus....

My list comes from Mother Jones, the left wing, anti gun news organization..........they follow the FBI definition of mass public shootings....

Moron...the gun violence archive lies....they include gang bangers shooting up dice games....those are not mass public shootings.......

A mass public shooting is a shooting that takes place in a public location, without any other underlying crime connection, you doofus....

My list comes from Mother Jones, the left wing, anti gun news organization..........they follow the FBI definition of mass public shootings....

They did not claim they were mass public shootings, they claimed they were mass shootings

They did not claim they were mass public shootings, they claimed they were mass shootings

Yes...again, they lie.....they say public shootings because they know uninformed people will think "mass public shooting." The gun violence archive lies to push their agenda....Mother Jones uses the actual definition and you can see...nowhere near 200, you doofus.

Yes...again, they lie.....they say public shootings because they know uninformed people will think "mass public shooting." The gun violence archive lies to push their agenda....Mother Jones uses the actual definition and you can see...nowhere near 200, you doofus.

we are talking about two different things.

No, you are lying. You are pretending that there were 200 mass public shootings.....lying about the "mass" part of it to increase your number........you are lying.

No, you are lying. You are pretending that there were 200 mass public shootings.....lying about the "mass" part of it to increase your number........you are lying.

you are adding a word that I never used in order to call me a liar. That is pathetic, even by your low standards.

you are adding a word that I never used in order to call me a liar. That is pathetic, even by your low standards.

No...you are implying they are all mass public shootings...knowing that people who don't pay attention will assume that is what you are saying.......you are lying. You can't be honest. The truth, facts and reality do not back up anything you guys claim about guns and gun violence...so you lie.

There were a total of 12 mass public shootings in 2018....total killed 93.

If you told that to uninformed people they would see that mass public shootings are not an issue....but when you lie and say "mass shootings" and claim 200....then those same people will still think "mass public shooting" and think there were 200 cases of an individual walking into a mall, church, school or theater....which is a lie.

No...you are implying they are all mass public shootings...knowing that people who don't pay attention will assume that is what you are saying.......you are lying. You can't be honest. The truth, facts and reality do not back up anything you guys claim about guns and gun violence...so you lie.

again, you keep adding a word I never used to attack me. There is no reason for me to even reply if you are just going to make shit up that I said

Forum List

Back