Do Democrat based politics perpetuate mass shootings?

Aren’t most school shootings / mass shootings happening in Democrat run shitholes?
What is it about Democrat policy that seems to manifest such violence? Could it all be just strange coincidence?
It’s the victim hood culture of democrats that cause these shootings. When everyone is a victim they lash out.

sort of like a person attacking a balloon with a knife because it triggered them?

There you have it folks...popping balloons is synonymous with shooting innocent people. This is representative of common points of view in LibTardia.

Oh, you like to just make shit up as you go along instead of having a plan huh. Because that's not what the quoted post says, is it lying hack.

Unfortunately on this planet, wishing it said that is not the same as it actually saying that.

Actually based on current events and behavior making shit up on the go seems to be a demoratic party strong suit.

Actually nothing in the above refers to a "demoratic party" --- which does not exist --- anyway. It refers to the mendacity of a specific poster, lying about what his own posted quote says. And here you are trying to cover for that mendacity.

Democrats have no problem with school shootings; to them they're just somewhat late term abortions.
Talk about brainwashed functional morons.... The compromise we have on abortion is called civilization. Will go with the Supreme Court. Too bad conservative justices are not brainwashed functional morons like you. They are lawyers and judges who know the law. Until some of these Trump idiots he's making judges end up there....

Democrats have no problem with school shootings; to them they're just somewhat late term abortions.

Republicans have no problem with school shootings; to them that is just less free lunches they have to pay for.

Lies...
Every single opportunity you get to pretend you are right of center you fail miserably. Weird

Yes, because I acknowledge the right is just as fucked is as the left

You do SAY that from time to time...you must be fucked, since 99% of your posted content aligns with that of the Left....no?

Republicans have no problem with school shootings; to them that is just less free lunches they have to pay for.
And then the blood cult AKA NRA gets to send out more hysterical fund-raising requests to "save" us from gun grabbers.

No ... plenty of mass shootings in Republican run shit-holes ... the only correlation is mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ...

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
San Bernardino - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run
I notice you’re leaving out all the shootings in Texas. How convenient

Nope...stay focused, I mentioned that brown shithole full of human cockroaches...El Paso....Remember now?

Aren’t most school shootings / mass shootings happening in Democrat run shitholes?
What is it about Democrat policy that seems to manifest such violence? Could it all be just strange coincidence?
Nice attempt..... But really stop trolling.

Lies...
Every single opportunity you get to pretend you are right of center you fail miserably. Weird

Yes, because I acknowledge the right is just as fucked is as the left

You do SAY that from time to time...you must be fucked, since 99% of your posted content aligns with that of the Left....no?

no, not even close. I align with the left mostly in the dislike of Trump and even that is for different reasons.

The other areas I align with them is I am not a racist, homophobic misogynist.

But that view is not really a “left” view and more of a normal human being view. Only pieces of shit hold that view...you know, people like you.

Gee, you even forgot to offer your thought and prayers for the parents of the 16 year old girl who was slain this morning - I suppose that death was not important to you, since your values are all about you and there is no room for empathy in your black heart.

This is not political.

Gee, you even forgot to offer your thought and prayers for the parents of the 16 year old girl who was slain this morning - I suppose that death was not important to you, since your values are all about you and there is no room for empathy in your black heart.

Before I grace you with my response...you must establish some credibility....link us to your posts condemning the Democrat policies which facilitated the murders of Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Thanks in advance

No ... plenty of mass shootings in Republican run shit-holes ... the only correlation is mass shootings occur in gun-free zones ...

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

Nope...stay focused, I mentioned that brown shithole full of human cockroaches...El Paso....Remember now?
Yup and you left out the small town shootings in conservative country that have happened

What color was the girl that died? That is how BL will determine if he cares or not

Here's an example: in 2007 the most notorious school shooting in history happened at Va. Tech Blacksburg Va. Everyone knew the potential shooter Korean born Seung Cho was off the charts crazy. Teachers avoided being alone with him and students avoided him. When he was arrested for stalking coeds the local police gave him a break and he was ordered to complete psychiatric counseling which he never attended. Thanks to democrat policies, mental health issues were exempt from the instant name check and even court ordered psychiatric probation did not appear on the instant name check for purchasing a firearm. Democrats protected the privacy rights of crazy people at the risk of the rest of society. Cho "legally" purchased several firearms and ended up killing 33 people on campus. He was killing people on one side of campus while the local police were interviewing witnesses on the other side of campus.

Before I grace you with my response...you must establish some credibility....link us to your posts condemning the Democrat policies which facilitated the murders of Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Thanks in advance

A knife killed Mollie, Kate was shot. What does that have to do with my post?

Do you want me to research every murder in every community in the US?

Parkland - Mexicrat run
Vegas - Mexicrat run
El Paso - Mexicrat run

Yup and you left out the small town shootings in conservative country that have happened

Negative
I left out information thinking you’d engage and fill in the blanks with reasonable information...Can you do that?

Forum List

Back