Do conservatives ever wonder WHY liberalism is prevalent in higher education?

Do liberals ever wonder why liberalism does so poorly in the real world?

Name a successful nation currently run by conservatives.

The United States of America....
You libs like to forget that 30 of 50 governors are GOP.. 24 of 50 States have full GOP control of their respective state legislatures. And another 10 states have GOP control of one legislative house....Right after the 2010 mid terms, Gallup ran a poll regarding political identity. Now Gallup is not exactly a right wing outfit. The results of the poll were not surprising....except to liberals.
Just 20% of those polled identified themselves as 'liberal'..

Perhaps its because liberalism represents intellectual ideas? Perhaps something can be said why political scientists tend to be liberal.

Perhaps it is as David Horowitz explained? He said, Over ninety percent of all professors in our colleges and universities are liberals. The deans, even people working in their offices, it is dominated by liberals. They use their positions to indoctrinate the students into liberal ideas and if they don't answer that paper the way the teacher wants it answered they know they are getting a failing grade.

Today we know more about that as students are reporting these teachers thanks to cell phone videos, eyewitness reports, these stories are finally coming to light. I find it reprehensible that these liberal professors have robbed these students of their greatest God given gift - Imagination - & how to think for themselves. Of course for these professors they surrendered their own minds and with it - imaginations - long ago so its doubtful they "see" what is wrong here.

- Jeremiah
Is that why he left the Communist Party where he was raised?

You libs like to forget that 30 of 50 governors are GOP.. 24 of 50 States have full GOP control of their respective state legislatures. And another 10 states have GOP control of one legislative house....Right after the 2010 mid terms, Gallup ran a poll regarding political identity. Now Gallup is not exactly a right wing outfit. The results of the poll were not surprising....except to liberals.

Yep, wonderful third world states like Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina

Social Security, Medicare have helped millions and they're a product of liberalism

IN theory these are good programs. In practice, they SUCK...
Both are in danger of collapse. This is due to mismanagement, waste, fraud and abuse.
Liberals are constantly tripping over the laws of unintended consequences.

Last edited:
Liberal countries? Every successful modern country, including us, except when moron greedy GOP gets in and wrecks the world like BOOOOSH. Try Australia and NZ if you're brainwashed about the EU...

A conservative anywhere but here and England in the modern world is a liberal here. Retrograde GOP/Tories and their hater dupes... Hated, distrusted, and despised around the world...

Last edited:
No one is willing to end Social Security or Medicare, instead they want to privatize them, knowing it will be a money maker for the Banksters. It will mark the end as we know them.

Last edited:
Perhaps its because liberalism represents intellectual ideas? Perhaps something can be said why political scientists tend to be liberal.

To what do conservatives attribute the fact that education in the US is dominated by liberals? They think it is a conspiracy. Oh the irony! LOL

Yep, wonderful third world states like Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina

hmmmm, I wonder if there is a link.......hmmmmmmm

lets compare to thrid world cities....oakland, detroit. cleveland, flint, gary, atlanta.....

Back to the original question:

Modern "liberalism" is a mental condition wherein one's emotional needs are elevated to a position of absolute moral superiority (i.e., those who have similar needs are "good" while those who do not are "evil"). This provides a rationale for rewarding concurring opinions and punishing conflicting ones. That is why "liberal" students are given higher grades than "conservative" students and are encouraged to pursue careers in academia so they can perpetuate their common beliefs.

hmmmm, I wonder if there is a link.......hmmmmmmm

lets compare to thrid world cities....oakland, detroit. cleveland, flint, gary, atlanta.....

Atlanta? Wait what? ...Atlanta? Hold on there, pardner! Atlanta is one of the more well run cities in America. No sir. I beg to differ! Oh wait, Georgia has a Republican governor.

Last edited:

Would these be the same people who tell me that my choice of political beliefs is programmed into my genes? Maybe the reason political scientists tend to be liberals is because they don't think, not because they do.

Are you just making shit up? Who the hell would postulate something like that? No one in the scientific community would believe something that stupid.

Back to the original question:

Modern "liberalism" is a mental condition wherein one's emotional needs are elevated to a position of absolute moral superiority (i.e., those who have similar needs are "good" while those who do not are "evil"). This provides a rationale for rewarding concurring opinions and punishing conflicting ones. That is why "liberal" students are given higher grades than "conservative" students and are encouraged to pursue careers in academia so they can perpetuate their common beliefs.

Clearly you have never been to college...

Forum List

Back