Do Black Honor students lives matter?

Or just the ones with rap sheets, killed by Police? I could be wrong as I haven't been watching the DNC. Have they mentioned this person or any of the tens of thousands of Blacks murdered by other Blacks?

Two charged in slaying of Chicago honor student
Did a white cop shoot them for reaching for their school books? If not stop whining about BLM which concentrates on white cops shooting Blacks.

Or just the ones with rap sheets, killed by Police? I could be wrong as I haven't been watching the DNC. Have they mentioned this person or any of the tens of thousands of Blacks murdered by other Blacks?

Did a white cop shoot them for reaching for their school books? If not stop whining about BLM which concentrates on white cops shooting Blacks.

Says the far left drone that cheered dead cops!

Says the far left drone that cheered dead cops!
I'm sure the dead cops were racists. Now answer my question. Were the honor roll students killed by white cops?

Forum List

Back