Do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

Do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

• Yes a baby has a right to life, regardless of what the mother wants.

• No. The mom has the right to chose to murder her baby. And the right to life is retarded.

• This is a stupid pole. But YoursTruly is awesome.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The left like to use words to obfuscate.

Says the "pro-lifers" who eat meat, support executions and war. That's not "pro-life" that's "anti-human abortion". Sorry to prove your obfuscation.
Yes, let's compare the value of the life of an innocent unborn child to the lives of pigs, chickens, convicted felons, and terrorists.

A fetus is a fetus. Are you saying a fetus isn't a fetus?
The fetal stage is the developmental stage of a mammal, to include humans. A human fetus is still human, it would be odd for a fetus within a human woman to be born as a different species wouldn't you agree? "Fetus" isn't a classification of species.

Yes, let's compare the value of the life of an innocent unborn child to the lives of pigs, chickens, convicted felons, and terrorists.

Er.... so we can only have a conversation if we work on YOUR hypothesis that other animals are lower down than humans?

Right....

The fetal stage is the developmental stage of a mammal, to include humans. A human fetus is still human, it would be odd for a fetus within a human woman to be born as a different species wouldn't you agree? "Fetus" isn't a classification of species.

Yes, so? Did I say a fetus wasn't a human?
A human is an animal, all animals have life. Most "pro-lifers" ignore the lives of all animals but humans. Hypocrisy.

A fetus is not a baby. There is no killing involved. You are a dishonest lying right wing fascist.
A fetus is literally defined as an unborn baby in the fetal stage of development. There's no point in you even engaging in this discussion if you're going to continue with such blatant ignorance.

Er.... so we can only have a conversation if we work on YOUR hypothesis that other animals are lower down than humans?

Right....
It isn't just my hypothesis. It is the hypothesis of the very country that you live in. We have a constitution and civil rights intended primarily for U.S. citizens. Humans, mind you. With your argument, you'd better not even step on an insect or swat a fly.

It isn't just my hypothesis. It is the hypothesis of the very country that you live in. We have a constitution and civil rights intended primarily for U.S. citizens. Humans, mind you. With your argument, you'd better not even step on an insect or swat a fly.

Great, so your argument is that because a lot of people are "human supremacists" (if you like) then I have to accept that "pro-life" is ONLY for the lives of humans?

Fuck that shit.

Great, so your argument is that because a lot of people are "human supremacists" (if you like) then I have to accept that "pro-life" is ONLY for the lives of humans?

Fuck that shit.
If you want to go protest outside of the building of a pest control company because you feel that the lives of insects are equal to ours then go right ahead. Just know you'll be the only one out there.

If you want to go protest outside of the building of a pest control company because you feel that the lives of insects are equal to ours then go right ahead. Just know you'll be the only one out there.

Well this conversation descended into nothingness.

Which is typical of what happens when you go and attack the straw man.

No, it's what happens when you start talking about things in a way people don't like.

You want your argument in your nice little box which proves you right all the time. Anything else must be pummeled so that it can't be spoken about.

From your point of view, a religious point of view I'm guessing, God made all animals and God made humans "special". It means you can go around fucking things up and feel good about yourself because God, apparently, allows this to happen.

The reality is there probably is no "God" in that sense. No "God" made in the form of man, (I use man as male because there's a hell of a lot of sexism and misogyny going on in Christian churches, like the Catholic Church where only males can make it to the top) and man can go around killing animals at will for no reason at all.

Kill a fetus and "God" said it's really bad. You don't even need to think this. You know it, it's there right in your book. But fuck animals. You're superior.

Also helps when you want to treat blacks and Native Americans like shit too. Remember that one? A country with Slavery for 1/3rd it's life time, Segregation for another third. A country that had slaves counted as 3/5ths a person, right there in the Constitution.

Yeah, when you can use your religion to do whatever the fuck you like. Because you're a "supremacist".

No, it's what happens when you start talking about things in a way people don't like.

You want your argument in your nice little box which proves you right all the time. Anything else must be pummeled so that it can't be spoken about.

From your point of view, a religious point of view I'm guessing, God made all animals and God made humans "special". It means you can go around fucking things up and feel good about yourself because God, apparently, allows this to happen.

The reality is there probably is no "God" in that sense. No "God" made in the form of man, (I use man as male because there's a hell of a lot of sexism and misogyny going on in Christian churches, like the Catholic Church where only males can make it to the top) and man can go around killing animals at will for no reason at all.

Kill a fetus and "God" said it's really bad. You don't even need to think this. You know it, it's there right in your book. But fuck animals. You're superior.

Also helps when you want to treat blacks and Native Americans like shit too. Remember that one? A country with Slavery for 1/3rd it's life time, Segregation for another third. A country that had slaves counted as 3/5ths a person, right there in the Constitution.

Yeah, when you can use your religion to do whatever the fuck you like. Because you're a "supremacist".
Good grief, you are making this too easy that I don't even know what to easily dismantle first. It's almost a complete waste of my time.

I assume you are speaking of God as portrayed in the Holy Bible. If so, God doesn't allow us to just do what ever. There are more than several examples of people who just "did what ever" and faced severe consequences from their actions. Even people that God used and helped still faced consequences because nobody is safe from the consequences of sin.

What a strange rant that was about slavery, how old do you think I am? I didn't participate in any of those things. As a matter of fact, I would have been enslaved in those times.

If you're going to use the Book of Genesis to drive your point home, I recommend actually knowing what is being said before just rambling randomly.

Good grief, you are making this too easy that I don't even know what to easily dismantle first. It's almost a complete waste of my time.

I assume you are speaking of God as portrayed in the Holy Bible. If so, God doesn't allow us to just do what ever. There are more than several examples of people who just "did what ever" and faced severe consequences from their actions. Even people that God used and helped still faced consequences because nobody is safe from the consequences of sin.

What a strange rant that was about slavery, how old do you think I am? I didn't participate in any of those things. As a matter of fact, I would have been enslaved in those times.

If you're going to use the Book of Genesis to drive your point home, I recommend actually knowing what is being said before just rambling randomly.

Nah, this is too childish for me. Bye

Nah, this is too childish for me. Bye
It was a valiant effort. Next time, stay on topic.

I could draw up a cheat-sheet for you next time if you like. There was a very easy way for you to counter my argument without all the red herrings but I'm not going to help you that much.

No. I doubt a baby has "the will to live"

You doubt a baby has the will to live ????? serious? just because it cant talk? hmm thats funny because there are reports from doctors that when abortion procedures are done, they have video of the "fetuses" showing agony.. and trying to avoid the sharp instruments that are hurting them. But.. you know... im sure you think its just a clump of cells, or maybe thats just you living up to your screen name.

You doubt a baby has the will to live ????? serious? just because it cant talk? hmm thats funny because there are reports from doctors that when abortion procedures are done, they have video of the "fetuses" showing agony.. and trying to avoid the sharp instruments that are hurting them. But.. you know... im sure you think its just a clump of cells, or maybe thats just you living up to your screen name.

You think a baby sits there and goes "I'm going to live today"

Anyone, it's hardly even worth an argument.

Because, if a baby, or even a fetus, has a "will to live", then other animals also have this "will to live".

If we don't kill those who have a "will to live".....

New Topics

Forum List

Back