Do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

Do babies have more of a right to life, than the mom has to kill her baby?

• Yes a baby has a right to life, regardless of what the mother wants.

• No. The mom has the right to chose to murder her baby. And the right to life is retarded.

• This is a stupid pole. But YoursTruly is awesome.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You think a baby sits there and goes "I'm going to live today"

Anyone, it's hardly even worth an argument.

Because, if a baby, or even a fetus, has a "will to live", then other animals also have this "will to live".

If we don't kill those who have a "will to live".....

Of course other animals have the will to live! what planet do you come from. Im really honestly very shocked by your take on this. DO you know how a kangaroo is born? the under developed baby/ embryo.. has to crawl outside of the womb.... up into its own mothers pouch to survive... you think that doesnt take a will to live?

You ever see the journey baby sea turtles have to make the instant they are hatched? that def takes a will to live.
You are just FOOLED by the fact that a human baby is slightly more dependent than some animals at birth.

Of course other animals have the will to live! what planet do you come from. Im really honestly very shocked by your take on this. DO you know how a kangaroo is born? the under developed baby/ embryo.. has to crawl outside of the womb.... up into its own mothers pouch to survive... you think that doesnt take a will to live?

You ever see the journey baby sea turtles have to make the instant they are hatched? that def takes a will to live.
You are just FOOLED by the fact that a human baby is slightly more dependent than some animals at birth.

Well, I guess it depends on what your view of "a will to live" is.

I'd say other animals have an inherent survival mode. Maybe you say this is a "will to live".
Personally a "will to live" for me is someone actually desiring to live.

But again, in your view, should we be killing things with a "will to live" (whatever it is) or not?

Well, I guess it depends on what your view of "a will to live" is.

I'd say other animals have an inherent survival mode. Maybe you say this is a "will to live".
Personally a "will to live" for me is someone actually desiring to live.

But again, in your view, should we be killing things with a "will to live" (whatever it is) or not?

Predator / Prey relationship is part of nature. You can see it played out from one end of the eco-system to the other.
That doesnt necessarily equate with humans killing their own because they are inconvenient. I suppose if you say a baby has no will to live, that makes it so much easier for you to go for late term abortion.

Predator / Prey relationship is part of nature. You can see it played out from one end of the eco-system to the other.
That doesnt necessarily equate with humans killing their own because they are inconvenient. I suppose if you say a baby has no will to live, that makes it so much easier for you to go for late term abortion.

I'm not pro-late term abortion. All I'm trying to do is figure out what a CONSISTENT view of abortion would look like for people who are anti-Abortion.

I'm finding it difficult because there are rather a lot of inconsistencies. (And also inconsistencies from the fervent pro-abortion side too).

The thing here is, is what is "value of life"?

How much is a life WORTH for people who are anti-abortion?

And if a fetus life is worth EVERYTHING (or 100% or $1 million or however you might choose to represent something that isn't easy to put a value on) then how much is a criminal's life? Or a 6 year old's life?

Or even a cat's life, a dog's life, a snake's life etc etc.

You doubt a baby has the will to live ????? serious? just because it cant talk? hmm thats funny because there are reports from doctors that when abortion procedures are done, they have video of the "fetuses" showing agony.. and trying to avoid the sharp instruments that are hurting them. But.. you know... im sure you think its just a clump of cells, or maybe thats just you living up to your screen name.
It truly is sad that people take advantage of an innocent babies inability to defend itself.

And im not talking about just when the baby is in the womb either. These are the same people that want to hurt children even when they are out of the womb. Children are under attack in America and it's coming from the sickos that want you to think they're your friend.

It truly is sad that people take advantage of an innocent babies inability to defend itself.

And im not talking about just when the baby is in the womb either. These are the same people that want to hurt children even when they are out of the womb. Children are under attack in America and it's coming from the sickos that want you to think they're your friend.

It truly is sad that people take advantage of an innocent baby animal's inability to defend itself.

The problem here is that when kids are getting to elementary school level, the Republicans really are fucking with poorer kids. If their lives are worth so much, then surely there should be better care for such kids.

I'm not pro-late term abortion. All I'm trying to do is figure out what a CONSISTENT view of abortion would look like for people who are anti-Abortion.

I'm finding it difficult because there are rather a lot of inconsistencies. (And also inconsistencies from the fervent pro-abortion side too).

The thing here is, is what is "value of life"?

How much is a life WORTH for people who are anti-abortion?

And if a fetus life is worth EVERYTHING (or 100% or $1 million or however you might choose to represent something that isn't easy to put a value on) then how much is a criminal's life? Or a 6 year old's life?

Or even a cat's life, a dog's life, a snake's life etc etc.

And thats the thing. There are so many ideas on this. Which is why I think the court decided what it did. They are leaving it up to the elected and the people who put them there as representatives to determine what IS the will of the majority on this issue. Its impossible for any panel of judges to create Law on this issue.

It truly is sad that people take advantage of an innocent baby animal's inability to defend itself.

The problem here is that when kids are getting to elementary school level, the Republicans really are fucking with poorer kids. If their lives are worth so much, then surely there should be better care for such kids.
This guy is still talking about animals. You're trying to justify abortions by mentioning that conservatives eat meat? How do you not realize how ridiculous your argument is?

And thats the thing. There are so many ideas on this. Which is why I think the court decided what it did. They are leaving it up to the elected and the people who put them there as representatives to determine what IS the will of the majority on this issue. Its impossible for any panel of judges to create Law on this issue.

No, the court "decided" what it did because they got into their position by taking right wing positions, and they're going to carry on taking right win decisions.

One popular vote since 1990 in the presidential election and they've had more than half the SCOTUS picks.

Why did the Koch brothers support Trump? They hated Trump. But they knew Trump would give them power over the body that allowed them to spend as much money as they like on politics. Er....

Leaving it up to the people to decide is saying abortion exists, if you don't want to get abortions DON'T GET ABORTIONS. How simple is that?

BLM... Babies Live Matter
1656425981081.png

Forum List

Back