Do atheist scientists wish there is other intelligent life because it would disprove Christianity?

So, if they discovered a form of extraterrestrial life that could come back from the dead, it would disprove xtianity?

ET.png

X for Christianity means someone hates the Christians. I don't care that it's the Greek letter for Christ; I have yet to find an exception

You know me. I'm all about abbreviations and brevity.

My theory, if the government is covering up the existence of alien visitors, is that government leaders are convinced it would cause a major crisis to the world's Christians if alien visitors were revealed.

However, I don't believe the government could cover up the existence of alien visitors, the aliens would have left something behind, an empty beer bottle or a lighter or something.

Why would they?

Now, I don't think UFOs are real, either. In fact, the best work done debunking UFO sightings have been done by the atheists at organizations like CSICOP, started by UFO Skeptic Philip Klass.

If you study the history of the UFO legend, it corresponds really closely to what Hollywood tells us aliens should look like.

In the 1950's, people encountered Human like Space Brothers, because that's what the B-Movie Science Fiction films told them they'd encounter.

Today, they are encountering Gray Aliens who have weird fixations on their buttholes, because that's what Speilberg told them they'd see.

Kind of like Christianity, someone develops a myth and people believe it.

Now, for intelligent life on other planets... who knows. The distance between stars make it unlikely we'd ever encounter it, though.

Try something new Joe this one is boring.

But something new would require intelligence from you and I know that's a real stretch

Naw, it's still hysterical...

You see, I'd respect Christians if you guys were about loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek like Jesus said..

but that you take away the whole "Zombie" thing is what makes it funny.

Zombie_78750d_440858.png

Try something new Joe this one is boring.

But something new would require intelligence from you and I know that's a real stretch

Naw, it's still hysterical...

You see, I'd respect Christians if you guys were about loving thy neighbor and turning the other cheek like Jesus said..

but that you take away the whole "Zombie" thing is what makes it funny.

Zombie_78750d_440858.png

It's not funny. It's stupid. It's especially stupid after the 10,435 time you've posted the same thing.

I can't believe you get paid for writing. Okay.

It's not funny. It's stupid. It's especially stupid after the 10,435 time you've posted the same thing.

I can't believe you get paid for writing. Okay.

I don't get paid for writing here. This is just how i kill time and let off a little steam by abusing stupid people.

And, yes, Zombie Jesus is fucking hilarious..

But you might have a point. I might be categorizing Jesus wrongly in the armies of the Undead.

enhanced-buzz-4883-1333641173-17.jpg

I think that's their real motive.
....that doesn't make sense...how would it disprove christianity?..no one is trying to ''disprove'' a religion

...very simply!! = any way christianity doesn't have to be ''disproven'' because christianity hasn't proved there is a god/etc ...christians claim there is a god/etc--so it's up to them to prove it--not the other way around
..just like in court, the claimers [ prosecutors ] have to prove what they claim

I’m an “atheist scientist” (biologist) and that (OP’s idea) seems like a bizarre idea. I would like to see if there is any other non-terrestrial life just to see what it’s like, intelligent or not. FWIW, I do not think intelligent life is at all common in the universe in relative numbers. it’s just curiosity, nothing at all to do with my beliefs. Scientists are generally people who are very curious about our world and the universe.

First, atheists and their atheist scientists are usually wrong. You are an old biologist now and still wrong. There is no evidence of alien life because of the fine tuning facts, SETI, Ferdi paradox, and more. The evos, atheists, and you do not listen to the above fine people. Earth is the only planet with magnetic field, atmosphere, water, and life.

Otherwise, we would be able to find another planet to colonize. It would help if there was a single microbe found elsewhere. This hasn't happened. Thus, you believe in the flying spaghetti monster and "faith-based" evolution.
according to James Bond--hahahahhahahha
as usual for you--you provide NO evidence = your post is crap

There is no evidence yet for alien life. There may never be. Thought vilify science for expanding human knowledge as you defend fear, ignorance and superstition espoused by your religious belief.

Did you watch the video? It only runs for 1:21. I'm going to bet no because you're ignorant, ignorant, ignorant.

It's by one of the atheist scientists who became hypocritical to his own words in it. They've been at it for 70 years and the new broadcast by Hawkins and a Russian billionaire, since 2015, will give it another ten years until 2025. Isn't that what the former head of NASA said (Good job, Donald Trump (private joke))? In which time, it means no aliens. Intelligent ones anyway.

However, there are other multiverses. Delusional Hawkins was searching for evidence of multiverses, another "faith-based" science with absolutely no evidence, when he kicked the bucket. The things atheist scientists believe in :rolleyes:. First, aliens and then multiverses.

Fundie type religious types are very anti-science and can really mess up the advances of mankind.....the fundie christians caused the Dark Ages and tried to stop the Enlightenment....the fundie muslims destroyed the advances of the Islamic Golden Age.

:aug08_031:. I just have to :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:LMAO LMAO LMAO. What you and your fellow atheists have to do is :bigboy:and BIG GIRL PANTS.

What do you think I just gave you? It's not from me; it's from secular and atheist scientists. It is from YOUR own scientists. The fine tuning facts. SETI. Did you watch my vid in post #36? It only runs 1:36. The head of SETI said they have been at it for 70 years. The vid from Hawking is from 2010. Yet, just five years later, Hawking contradicted himself and started his own broadcasts into space with a Russian billionaire. They put $100 million into it and give it to 2025 with their high tech equipment and telescopes. Even Hawking said he'll throw in the towel at that time, but he died.

All I said was God did not tell us whether or not he created aliens. I would think he would have if he did. That's pretty important.

What else does no aliens mean? It means that we'll probably have a mass extinction event on Earth and that would be the end. (The Bible prophecises this and there is the big asteroid hypothesis.)

Why? Because we have not found signs of life elsewhere nor another planet like Earth. We would also have to upgrade our technology to get around 50,000 people there.

Haven't you seen those sci-fi movie where aliens invade our planet in order to colonize it :laugh:?

:aug08_031:. I just have to :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:LMAO LMAO LMAO. What you and your fellow atheists have to do is :bigboy:and BIG GIRL PANTS.

What do you think I just gave you? It's not from me; it's from secular and atheist scientists. It is from YOUR own scientists. The fine tuning facts. SETI. Did you watch my vid in post #36? It only runs 1:36. The head of SETI said they have been at it for 70 years. The vid from Hawking is from 2010. Yet, just five years later, Hawking contradicted himself and started his own broadcasts into space with a Russian billionaire. They put $100 million into it and give it to 2025 with their high tech equipment and telescopes. Even Hawking said he'll throw in the towel at that time, but he died.

All I said was God did not tell us whether or not he created aliens. I would think he would have if he did. That's pretty important.
the above is one of the most silliest, unsubstantiated posts I've ever read!!
--god would've told us if he created aliens !! hahahhahahahahahahahahah
--and the ''that's pretty important'' line--ahahhahahahahahah

... you haven't even proven if there is a god--so this throws all of your posts in the shitpile

... you haven't even proven if there is a god--so this throws all of your posts in the shitpile

I already shown that there is no evidence for aliens. In 2025, it becomes official.

If evolution happened on Earth, then evolution happened in other parts of the universe.

The logic is:

We are here, so evolution happened in the past.

If evolution happened in the past, then evolution happened in other parts of the universe.

If evolution didn't happen in other parts of the universe, then evolution didn't happen on Earth.

First, I already shown that there is no evidence for aliens. In 2025, it becomes official.

If evolution did not happen elsewhere, then evolution did not happen on Earth.

The logic is:

If evolution happened in the past, then evolution happened in other parts of the universe.

If evolution didn't happen in other parts of the universe, then evolution didn't happen on Earth.
well--that's not proof of god

First, I already shown that there is no evidence for aliens. In 2025, it becomes official.

If evolution did not happen elsewhere, then evolution did not happen on Earth.

The logic is:

well--that's not proof of god

You freakin' idiot. We're in the science & technology forum :laugh:.

We are discussing aliens and evolution. No aliens means no evolution. Atheists and their scientists are wrong again.

Hawking and others have probably realized this and have moved on to infinite multiverses. If there are infinite multiverses, then God must be in one.

Forum List

Back