Do an FBI Background Check Going Back to 7th Grade for Every DC Employee

Time to drain the swamp. Fire anyone who has remote allegations of a misdemeanor against them.

One problem: from what I’ve seen, the only people left standing would probably be Mike Pence and Brett Kavanaugh... so wait until he is confirmed and sworn in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time to drain the swamp. Fire anyone who has remote allegations of a misdemeanor against them.
We are in a war for the heart and soul of the country

Rule of law and basic rights and freedoms are at stake

I believe enough people in the right places see it

Agreed. I think the conservative base is more energized than the press will admit and that tactics like what we see now are the Democrats attempting to generate the enthusiasm in their base the Obama’s policies dampened.

Agreed. I think the conservative base is more energized than the press will admit and that tactics like what we see now are the Democrats attempting to generate the enthusiasm in their base the Obama’s policies dampened.

To quote Ed Orgeron (and I am a Georgia fan):

tenor.gif

I hope so...there are whole lot of duped and brainwashed people out there..

I hope so...there are whole lot of duped and brainwashed people out there..

I think everyone’s brain could use a good washing!

I didn't want him even before the allegations came out , and esp not since he displayed how ill-tempered he was.
I had no idea you hated him so much. Is he a Jew?

Now I’m even more thrilled to have him on the court.

I didn't want him even before the allegations came out , and esp not since he displayed how ill-tempered he was.

Yeah no right to be angry as the reputation he spent his whole life building and the family he protects and nurtured is threatened. Just a baseless angry white man, right? But Ford’s accusations are credible, though they lack enough detail to even qualify for a search warrant? People are more 3-domensional than the media wants you to think and more is going on. Cut the guy some slack so this doesn’t happen to you too in a few decades!

Actually, the right - independent of the pansy Republicans, needs to start a campaign across the web seeking ANYONE who has ever been wronged by Chuck Schumer, Kamala Harris, Cory "Rapist" Booker, Dick Durban (yes, boys are welcome to testify) and especially Chinese agent Dianne Feinstein. The Senator for Beijing is a long time slum lord, bet we can fine PLENTY she has thrown out into the streets.

Time to hit back. It's true the corrupt press will crush any story that embarrasses or exposes the Nazicrats, but we have the internet and talk radio.

Kick these Nazi fuckers in the teeth, it's the ONLY thing they understand.

Yeah no right to be angry as the reputation he spent his whole life building and the family he protects and nurtured is threatened. Just a baseless angry white man, right? But Ford’s accusations are credible, though they lack enough detail to even qualify for a search warrant? People are more 3-domensional than the media wants you to think and more is going on. Cut the guy some slack so this doesn’t happen to you too in a few decades!

I was against him from the start when he was first mentioned and I read up about him, and the other day he proved himself a liar and he seems to disrespect women by his asking a senator if she had a drinking problem and was angry even without alcohol in him.

From what I understand you do not want him on the SC either.

I hope you're right.

But IF the Nazicrats succeed in knocking Kavanaugh out - which they assault on Flake by the Nazi thugs may have done, then we need to hit back, and hard.

Fuck the Republicans, they're useless, the right, the no longer silent majority need to put the Nazis down, and hard.

Forum List

Back