Do Americans need weapons?

According to Wikipedia, they have no freedom of guns.
By permission only
Have a look at the video, doesn't take long.

Rights and privileges has never been a concern, not sure if anyone outside on America has wanted to argue that, it's irrelevant. The issue is the violence/deaths from guns. Treating guns and the bigger picture of guns responsibility. Guns being in the wrong hands, guns not secure, guns in public etc.. That's the concern.

Last edited:
Have a look at the video, doesn't take long.
I think it's just left PR

The pistols are generally completely prohibited, as in China.

700px-Handgunlaws.svg.png

I think it's just left PR

The pistols are generally completely prohibited, as in China.

700px-Handgunlaws.svg.png
The UK had handguns, never a problem. Then the Dunblane massacre of 1996 resulted in them being banned. So they now have to be a certain length, per in the video. I imagine to restrict concealment

This is a left approach: total bureaucratization. The right approach is for all communities to set rules for themselves that suit them.
So cities like Chicago should be able to impose restrictions on weapons because of the violence? Whereas rural counties could have few restrictions?

The idea of the 2nd Amendment is to have weapons to create a militia if necessary and prevent the arbitrariness of the feds. It doesn't work, the feds are constantly getting stronger, and the Americans have already turned into obedient sheep of the left regime. The weapon has become a fetish. The left is not afraid of it.
Come take them.

So cities like Chicago should be able to impose restrictions on weapons because of the violence? Whereas rural counties could have few restrictions?
Everyone must decide this for himself. Every state, county, municipality and so on

And collecting
And shooting targets
And competing
And hunting
And varmint control

Should I go on? It would seem that these are novel concepts to you, so take your time and make sure you can absorb them.
Indeed, guns are expensive toys which claim over 30,000 lives each year in USA alone.

RIP over 30,000 people who die by guns in USA every year.

Weapons are of little use except murder and suicide.
My mother and my daughter both used a handgun to stop an attacker. In both cases the attacker ran when he realized his victim was armed and no one was hurt.

A firearm is a very effective self defense weapon especially for a woman.

My mother and my daughter both used a handgun to stop an attacker. In both cases the attacker ran when he realized his victim was armed and no one was hurt.

A firearm is a very effective self defense weapon especially for a woman.
What law gives women the right to own guns?

It's just that American culture needs changed about them. Background checks should be thorough, secure gun cabinets at home with guns secured when not in use, size and type of gun regulated, and no need whatsoever to carry them around in public.
You cannot demonstrate the necessity for, and efficacy of, these restrictions.

Forum List

Back