Do all who reject the Bible end up in Hell? What if they've never had one?

OH now I get it-----wrong bones SO?
someone CARED?
I think what Surada is saying is that Jews, even back then, had such a strong sense of decency and respect for human life, even when all that remained was the body in which it was housed, saw fit to bury a Roman soldier - their enemy - with full honors.

I think what Surada is saying is that Jews, even back then, had such a strong sense of decency and respect for human life, even when all that remained was the body in which it was housed, saw fit to bury a Roman soldier - their enemy - with full honors.
I've been to jewish funerals----what sort of "HONORS"? I think they moved the bones to
some place when they FOUND them in the 1960s
-----and suradie thinks that the country went into
meltdown because the bones were assumed to be
JEWISH BONES at first but somehow later determined to be roman bones-----as if anyone cared

I was up and around in the 1960s----I didn't
know anyone who cared. Can you cite some
HYSTERICAL reaction?
I wasn't in Palestine when it began to unravel over time so all I know is what I read over a period of 25 years. Believe what you want. Makes no difference to me.

I've been to jewish funerals----what sort of "HONORS"? I think they moved the bones to
some place when they FOUND them in the 1960s
-----and suradie thinks that the country went into
meltdown because the bones were assumed to be
JEWISH BONES at first but somehow later determined to be roman bones-----as if anyone cared
Maybe they performed the tahara, or how the body was draped, but again….how could one tell that 2000 years later? So you’re right, what “honors” could they decipher so long after the fact?

Maybe they performed the tahara, or how the body was draped, but again….how could one tell that 2000 years later? So you’re right, what “honors” could they decipher so long after the fact?
nope----I think they REBURIED the bones ?????
in 1960 ???? before figuring out who was who---
as if anyone cared

nope----I think they REBURIED the bones ?????
in 1960 ???? before figuring out who was who---
as if anyone cared
Maybe they moved the bones because Masada was attracting such tourism, and it wouldn‘t be respectful to have such crowds traipsing around a burial ground. And they assumed they were the bones of Jews. Like you, I don’t see the outrage. Some people just look for any excuse to be outraged at Jews.

Maybe they moved the bones because Masada was attracting such tourism, and it wouldn‘t be respectful to have such crowds traipsing around a burial ground. And they assumed they were the bones of Jews. Like you, I don’t see the outrage. Some people just look for any excuse to be outraged at Jews.
If there was "OUTRAGE" in Israel over the "mistake"
of Yigal Yadin at THAT TIME----I would have known
about it. Suradie seems to have been reading the
riyadh times. Masada was not BUILT by the jews
who were in the midst of the rebellion against Rome---lots of people used the place ----and some would have died there

If there was "OUTRAGE" in Israel over the "mistake"
of Yigal Yadin at THAT TIME----I would have known
about it. Suradie seems to have been reading the
riyadh times. Masada was not BUILT by the jews
who were in the midst of the rebellion against Rome---lots of people used the place ----and some would have died there
Suradie is on a quest to make Jews look bad, and yes….she gets her news from Islamic sources.

somehow someone advocating killing anyone should not be lecturing others on hell
Killing the enemy in battle is not a sin. You obviously know nothing about what is and is not intrinsically evil.

And besides, I was not "lecturing" anybody you jackass. Learn how to speak English.

Forum List

Back