DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

So what? What did anyone do that was illegal or unethical? Please be specific and cite "credible" sources.

Shill all you want. Obama is either going to gitmo or he's going to end up with a bad case of rope burn :dance:

EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

---------------------------------

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

NONE of this MATTERS because the WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

Donald Trump is a White Supremacist, Donald Trump is a Mass Murderer, Donald Trump is literally Hitler v2.

The WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

IF you vote for Donald Trump you are a White Supremacist, if you vote for Donald Trump you support a Mass Murderer, if you vote for Donald Trump you are literally a Nazi.

I do not think ANY Western Political Leader has EVER been defamed and subjected to the vile INCORRECT Slur Campaign that Donald Trump has been subjected to. The Usual Suspects are even running a DISGUSTING ad in Florida LITERALLY saying Donald Trump is Hitler v2, they are filthy dirty Devil's in human form, worse than SLUG SHIT.

The WORLD WIDE MSM INSIST Trump is a White Supremacist, a Mass Murderer, literally Hitler v2. There is even NO FAR RIGHT in CONTROL ANYWHERE in AMERICA OR in ANY WESTERN NATION IF there were then ALL Leftists would ALREADY have been rounded up and would be DEAD as well as ALL Immigrants, Marxist Professors and Leftists in the MSM.

I posted the below in another thread. IF Donald Trump had been leading a FAR RIGHT REGIME, then ALL of the below would have ALREADY HAPPENED:

1602023182996.png

^^^^ ALL Leftists in America would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS, ALL MSM would have been shut down and ALL so called Journalists would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS, ALL Radical Marxist Professors would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS and ALL Illegal Immigrants in America would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS and EVERYONE attempting to cross America's border would AUTOMATICALLY be MACHINE-GUNNED on SIGHT by ORGANISED Right-Wing Death Squads.

As ZERO of the above has happened then NO Donald Trump has NEVER lead a Far Right-Wing Regime and ALL the suggestions that he HAS or WILL if re-elected are DISGUSTING slurs and FILTHY DEFAMATION.

In my above post the SECOND PART though is 100% ACCURATE about the American FAR LEFT:

1602023420037.png

The link to my above Screen Shot post:

Most of it's redacted. Wonder why....

This is the first time I've seen the DNI used for partisan election meddling.

Do you really believe nothing shady went on here?
Aside from very selective releases of info? Like the recent one from so called Russian intellegence about Clinton that intelligence officials officials stated was completely unsubstantiated?

It's an investigation, obviously with some substance. Do you object to that?

Already a thread on this, but yes RATcliffe is a partisan hack with no national intel experience.
Heavily redacted is no surprise. I put NOTHING beyond that butthole.

This whole thread is an exercise in mental illness.

I don't know how these losers are going to deal with the trials coming for Trump, his family members, and many others associated with the cabal. I wonder how many charges the current hack of a DNI might be facing himself for his reckless handling of secret information.

At the very least the civil suits for defamation that will end up costing hundreds of millions in legal fees, bankrupting many of them.

And with all of the new taxes the donor base will be paying, they aren't going to have much interest in contributing to bailout slush funds.

Well that's the bullshit.

Heres the reality.

On Tuesday, former CIA Director John Brennan tore into President Donald Trump’s Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe in an interview with CNN’s Jake Tapper, alleging that he is abusing his declassification power to selectively leak documents to support President Donald Trump’s “Deep State” narratives.

“John Ratcliffe is anything but an intelligence professional,” said Brennan. “It is appalling his selective declassification of information. It is designed to advance the political interests of Donald Trump and Republicans who are aligned with him.”

Brennan especially took offense at Ratcliffe’s decision to declassify notes from Brennan himself, that suggested Hillary Clinton’s team’s aim was “stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service” — a question that is beside the point given that former special counsel Robert Mueller conclusively showed the Russians did attempt to interfere in the election in favor of the president.

“These were my notes from the 2016 period when I briefed president Obama and the rest of the national security council team about what the Russians were up to and I was giving examples of the type of access that the US intelligence community had to Russian information and what the Russians were talking about and alleging,” said Brennan. “If, in fact, what the Russians were alleging that Hillary was trying to highlight the reported connections between Trump and the Russians, if that was accurate and a big if, there is nothing at all illegal about that.”

Last week, Ratcliffe also declassified documents suggesting that American intelligence received claims that Clinton fabricated Trump ties to the Kremlin, but the officials behind this report were never able to determine whether this wasn’t itself Russian disinformation.

specifically what evidence?

These are the hand written notes of the head of the CIA about a meeting with the POTUS right after the meeting was over.

What evidence...pfffffft!

handwritten notes that are his opinion as he does not state the proof that Hillary said such things.

Comey had hand written notes after meeting with Trump but repubs still don't believe him when Trump asked him to go easy on Flynn after dismissing everyone else in the room.

handwritten note

WASHINGTON — In an unprecedented move that stunned current and former intelligence officials, President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the public release of highly classified documents and text messages related to the FBI investigation into whether his campaign conspired with Russia.

Just announced, no redactions.

A statement by the White House press office said Trump had directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the Department of Justice and the FBI to declassify about 20 pages of a highly sensitive application for surveillance against Carter Page, a one-time Trump foreign policy aide.

The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive.

Trump also ordered the agencies to publicly release, in full, all text messages relating to the Russia investigation of former FBI Director James Comey, Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and current Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, a Russian organized crime expert. Those are all people Trump has criticized as out to get him. All had Top Secret clearances granting them access to sensitive government secrets.

In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe

Last edited:
We all knew this...but now it's etched in stone! It can't be denied!

Obama, hillary, brennan and others had a sit down to frame "candidate" Trump.

And we all know what happened next...they continued to use the lie to overthrow a sitting president! That's called a coup attempt!

View attachment 397990
EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

---------------------------------

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

NONE of this MATTERS because the WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

Donald Trump is a White Supremacist, Donald Trump is a Mass Murderer, Donald Trump is literally Hitler v2.

The WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

IF you vote for Donald Trump you are a White Supremacist, if you vote for Donald Trump you support a Mass Murderer, if you vote for Donald Trump you are literally a Nazi.

I do not think ANY Western Political Leader has EVER been defamed and subjected to the vile INCORRECT Slur Campaign that Donald Trump has been subjected to. The Usual Suspects are even running a DISGUSTING ad in Florida LITERALLY saying Donald Trump is Hitler v2, they are filthy dirty Devil's in human form, worse than SLUG SHIT.

The WORLD WIDE MSM INSIST Trump is a White Supremacist, a Mass Murderer, literally Hitler v2. There is even NO FAR RIGHT in CONTROL ANYWHERE in AMERICA OR in ANY WESTERN NATION IF there were then ALL Leftists would ALREADY have been rounded up and would be DEAD as well as ALL Immigrants, Marxist Professors and Leftists in the MSM.

I posted the below in another thread. IF Donald Trump had been leading a FAR RIGHT REGIME, then ALL of the below would have ALREADY HAPPENED:

View attachment 398037

^^^^ ALL Leftists in America would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS, ALL MSM would have been shut down and ALL so called Journalists would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS, ALL Radical Marxist Professors would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS and ALL Illegal Immigrants in America would have ALREADY been DEAD for FOUR YEARS and EVERYONE attempting to cross America's border would AUTOMATICALLY be MACHINE-GUNNED on SIGHT by ORGANISED Right-Wing Death Squads.

As ZERO of the above has happened then NO Donald Trump has NEVER lead a Far Right-Wing Regime and ALL the suggestions that he HAS or WILL if re-elected are DISGUSTING slurs and FILTHY DEFAMATION.

In my above post the SECOND PART though is 100% ACCURATE about the American FAR LEFT:

View attachment 398038

The link to my above Screen Shot post:

Trump just announced all documents to be redacted and released. The whole shittin caboodle.

WASHINGTON — In an unprecedented move that stunned current and former intelligence officials, President Donald Trump on Monday ordered the public release of highly classified documents and text messages related to the FBI investigation into whether his campaign conspired with Russia.

Just announced, no redactions.

A statement by the White House press office said Trump had directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the Department of Justice and the FBI to declassify about 20 pages of a highly sensitive application for surveillance against Carter Page, a one-time Trump foreign policy aide.

The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive.

Trump also ordered the agencies to publicly release, in full, all text messages relating to the Russia investigation of former FBI Director James Comey, Former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI employees Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, and current Justice Department lawyer Bruce Ohr, a Russian organized crime expert. Those are all people Trump has criticized as out to get him. All had Top Secret clearances granting them access to sensitive government secrets.

In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe
Wonder if they will "ring some bells" for Comey.

Forum List

Back