DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

Jeez...that's a lot of redaction!
I bet you could redact Mein Kampf to read "I...love...all...Jews...and...think...they...are...the...Master Race".

EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

---------------------------------

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

So what? What did anyone do that was illegal or unethical? Please be specific and cite "credible" sources.

Most of it's redacted. Wonder why....

This is the first time I've seen the DNI used for partisan election meddling.
Couldn’t have anything to do with not spilling the beans on Durham’s investigation, now could it...

EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

So what? What did anyone do that was illegal or unethical? Please be specific and cite "credible" sources.
Trying to sabotage your opponent during a federal election, producing fake evidence of their being a Russian asset to take the heat off your own troubles...
I imagine there might be a few laws broken there.

Already a thread on this, but yes RATcliffe is a partisan hack with no national intel experience.
Heavily redacted is no surprise. I put NOTHING beyond that butthole.

Trying to sabotage your opponent during a federal election, producing fake evidence of their being a Russian asset to take the heat off your own troubles...

Who tried to "sabotage" anything? Even the Republican-led Senate concluded that Russia did interfere in the 2016 election to help Trump. Facts are facts...

Scumbag traitor Commie just like his Boss Born in Kenya Barack

Brennan is a TRUE TRAITOR!

Brennan is a TRUE PATRIOT!

He staged a coup against an incoming President!

Already a thread on this, but yes RATcliffe is a partisan hack with no national intel experience.

Are you saying that Ratcliff did an Climesmith and altered the documents?

Who tried to "sabotage" anything? Even the Republican-led Senate concluded that Russia did interfere in the 2016 election to help Trump. Facts are facts...
Did Trump have anything to do with it? They set him up saying he was an asset! Geeesh, where have you been?!?
Don’t answer that as any of us familiar with you here know exactly where you have been...
By the way, that was also a lie, they were just trying to help Trump. Evidence shows they were working both ends just trying to disrupt. By the way, I downloaded the fake account info and ads, and posts showing they were working it from all angles.

With heavy redactions, you can make ANYONE look like a criminal. Good thing we'll be done with Donald and ALL his RATS come 1-20-21!

photo_1582952086935.jpg

EA_BLZjUYAATOE6.jpg

NONE of this MATTERS because the WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

Donald Trump is a White Supremacist, Donald Trump is a Mass Murderer, Donald Trump is literally Hitler v2.

The WORLD WIDE MSM are ALL running with the EXACT SAME MEMO:

IF you vote for Donald Trump you are a White Supremacist, if you vote for Donald Trump you support a Mass Murderer, if you vote for Donald Trump you are literally a Nazi.
MSM are willing partners in the deception. No wonder Trump despises these folks

With heavy redactions, you can make ANYONE look like a criminal. Good thing we'll be done with Donald and ALL his RATS come 1-20-21!

photo_1582952086935.jpg

EA_BLZjUYAATOE6.jpg

That's it? LOL

Brennan: Hey Barack, praise be his Holy Name Hillary has a great idea to stage a coup against Trump!!

How the fuck do you unredact and make that look like it's not begging for 18th Century American Justice???

Forum List

Back