DnC wants cell phone carriers to fact check your text messages

Oh noes! Now they are going to know where all my shows are! The horror!
:scared1:
He who does not defend freedom & the right to privacy deserves neither.
Do you actually think we have a right to privacy?
Ummm ...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Oh noes! Now they are going to know where all my shows are! The horror!
:scared1:
He who does not defend freedom & the right to privacy deserves neither.
Do you actually think we have a right to privacy?
Ummm ...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

I QUOTE the constitution and you reply with a fucking comedian???

Seriously?

Good fucking grief

A group text is still a PERSONAL TEXT
So when I get a text message about an Amber Alert or a weather warning or how to find a vaccine clinic, that's a PERSONAL TEXT?

You're not that stupid. You just pretend, to fit in with the other Stalinist ratfuks in your cult.
I am in multiple groups who all use group texts. Those messages I send are not suddenly the property of the government or the carrier.

This is what happens when you give anti American leftists power.
I'm guessing you dont realize they look at your messages anyway for key words?

Dirty bomb, dirty bomb, dirty bomb.

Back in reality, if you read the article, you find all the Stalinist Trump cultists here are lying. And nobody is surprised.

"Text messages" does not refer to someone messaging Aunt Sally. It refers to public text messages sent out en masse to "mailing lists" by organizations.

Yes, I understand that none of the Trump cult liars know they're lying. They don't do work and thinking, so none of them looked at the Politico article. They saw some propaganda spin that gave them more justification to hate and kill, and since they live for that, they saw no reasons to look further.

Now, watch them explode in sick hatred at me for telling the simple truth. That's how authoritarian-follower cult losers roll. They have absolutely no regrets about lying here, and based on that behavior, the logical assumption is that everything they say should be considered to be a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.
Oh, shaddap, liar.

From Care4All's link:

"Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages."

What is SMS? "SMS (Short Message Service) is a text messaging service component of most telephone, Internet, and mobile device systems. It uses standardized communication protocols that let mobile devices exchange short text messages."

Gosh. It looks like you're lying. But then, I expect you support the leftist police state.

I QUOTE the constitution and you reply with a fucking comedian???
Watch the video and tell me he's wrong.
He's an angry old man making a buck off of everyone else's anger. Nothing more.

I have had charges against me thrown out for illegal search & seizure...as have 10's of thousands of people.

You're bubble =/= reality

I'm guessing you dont realize they look at your messages anyway for key words?

Dirty bomb, dirty bomb, dirty bomb.
Bring back the neutron bomb that's a clean bomb.

"Biden allied groups, including the Democratic National Committee, are also planning to engage fact-checkers more aggressively and work with SMS carriers to dispel misinformation about vaccines that is sent over social media and text messages."
So exactly like I said. thanks for backing me up. You're good at that.

Now, what specific type of retardation made you think that mass-mailed text messages don't use SMS?

Now, what specific type of retardation made you think that mass-mailed text messages don't use SMS?

I have a spare shovel so your digging will be easier

Now you get to show where the Biden Regime wants to limit Thoughtcrime enforcement only to mass text messages.

Hint: You can't. But you're going to keep lying about it, because you're a lying liar.

Now we know why they wanted Trump out so bad. We are making Canada look good. Now we are full communist where anything unapproved by the state is deemed misinformation then they come to take you away in the middle of the night for "correction."

BID DONALD RETURN
If that were true they'd be arresting you Trump gasbags & throwing you guys into a rubber room.

Come to think of it...........

Now we know why they wanted Trump out so bad. We are making Canada look good. Now we are full communist where anything unapproved by the state is deemed misinformation then they come to take you away in the middle of the night for "correction."

BID DONALD RETURN
If that were true they'd be arresting you Trump gasbags & throwing you guys into a rubber room.

Come to think of it...........
Typical leftist. If people disagree with you, throw 'em in the gulag.

Fail.

The policy proposal was from the administration of the former president to test for loyalty.

Link? A credible one, please.

Forum List

Back