DnC wants cell phone carriers to fact check your text messages

This is what happens when you give anti American leftists power.
Ban cell phones and bring back rotary dial phones but telephone stepper switches are complicated.

I don't use cell phones at all. But digital 5E switches can be fitted with add-ons to handle dial pulse if they want to.

The real solution is to chuck the Patriot Act, end the rampant state paranoia of boogiemen behind every rock, and offer analog communication again to those wanting it.
Your switch knowledge is advanced and Western Electric went out of business.
They morphed over into Lucent Technologies. I actually have a current meter made by the predecessor of Western Electric.
Western Electric made Weapons Direction Equipment at 250k a pop in 1968.

Now we know why they wanted Trump out so bad. We are making Canada look good. Now we are full communist where anything unapproved by the state is deemed misinformation then they come to take you away in the middle of the night for "correction."

BID DONALD RETURN
It is totalitarianism, not communism!

Ban cell phones and bring back rotary dial phones but telephone stepper switches are complicated.

I don't use cell phones at all. But digital 5E switches can be fitted with add-ons to handle dial pulse if they want to.

The real solution is to chuck the Patriot Act, end the rampant state paranoia of boogiemen behind every rock, and offer analog communication again to those wanting it.
Actually, the solution would be to withdraw all support for and participation in, the government at all levels.

Don't pay taxes, don't get permits or licenses (and pay the fees that go with them), don't register anything at all, don't comply with anything at all, and when, in desperation, they come for you or others like you, kill as many as you can and burn their houses and offices down.
If the cops try to pull you over, don't stop, call some friends, and drive them right into an ambush. Then go shoot up city hall and set it on fire.
If the cops try to pull someone else over, ignore the blue lights and don't make way for them, fuck 'em. If they try to retaliate against you for it, see above.

They won't last a week if enough people do this.

That is an ideal solution in theory, but in practice, too many are weenies who live in fear which leaves too few left that they can focus on and outnumber. Then they label you a tax evader or something and lock you away.

This is what scared them about Trump: their system of law enforcement only works when the enforcers greatly outnumber the law breakers. Trump showed that he could snap his fingers and make thousands of real pissed off people show up on a whim and not back down.

I have never sent a text message in my life.

I don't know how to text message and don't want to know.

I have never sent a text message in my life.

I text almost daily with customers. Most of them prefer this method it seems.

There's no way to preclude our government spying on us. We can only confuse and frustrate it by establishing codes wherein communications between established contacts are exchanged by hand written letters sent by USPS then used only for texting and emailing between those contacts. Several different codes can be established and rotated on an esoteric basis such as DATE or DAY OF THE WEEK. I often use a simple code (easy for me to remember but difficult to figure out) when I write down my passwords. Not a single character in the string of characters that I write down matches what appears in the same position in the string of characters in the actual password.

Each small group's codes would be different. The government snoopers would have to deal with millions of codes that may last only a day or so before changing.

See if you can figure out what the message is in this coded sentence. I assure you, it is written in an extremely simple, easily adjustable code.

del xzkjpm wgjksl usdwpa vpdeoq biawjod.

Last edited:

Actually, the solution would be to withdraw all support for and participation in, the government at all levels.

Don't pay taxes, don't get permits or licenses (and pay the fees that go with them), don't register anything at all, don't comply with anything at all, and when, in desperation, they come for you or others like you, kill as many as you can and burn their houses and offices down.
If the cops try to pull you over, don't stop, call some friends, and drive them right into an ambush. Then go shoot up city hall and set it on fire.
If the cops try to pull someone else over, ignore the blue lights and don't make way for them, fuck 'em. If they try to retaliate against you for it, see above.

They won't last a week if enough people do this.

That is an ideal solution in theory, but in practice, too many are weenies who live in fear which leaves too few left that they can focus on and outnumber. Then they label you a tax evader or something and lock you away.

This is what scared them about Trump: their system of law enforcement only works when the enforcers greatly outnumber the law breakers. Trump showed that he could snap his fingers and make thousands of real pissed off people show up on a whim and not back down.
Chris Dorner was one guy and he tied up all LE in SoCal for over a week and cost them millions of dollars. Not to mention, their bullshit antics chasing him caused a lot more people to hate their guts.

What happens when you have dozens of Dorners?
What happens when there are hundreds? Thousands, maybe?

Back in reality, if you read the article, you find all the Stalinist Trump cultists here are lying. And nobody is surprised.

"Text messages" does not refer to someone messaging Aunt Sally. It refers to public text messages sent out en masse to "mailing lists" by organizations.

Yes, I understand that none of the Trump cult liars know they're lying. They don't do work and thinking, so none of them looked at the Politico article. They saw some propaganda spin that gave them more justification to hate and kill, and since they live for that, they saw no reasons to look further.

Now, watch them explode in sick hatred at me for telling the simple truth. That's how authoritarian-follower cult losers roll. They have absolutely no regrets about lying here, and based on that behavior, the logical assumption is that everything they say should be considered to be a lie, unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.

There's no way to preclude our government spying on us. We can only confuse and frustrate it by establishing codes wherein communications between established contacts are exchanged by hand written letters sent by USPS then used only for texting and emailing between those contacts. Several different codes can ./ be established and rotated on an esoteric basis such as DATE or DAY OF THE WEEK. I often use a simple code (easy for me to remember but difficult to figure out) when I write down my passwords. Not a single character in the string of characters that I write down matches what appears in the same position in the string of characters in the actual password.
Ether Net, repeat after me.

Back in reality, if you read the article, you find all the Stalinist Trump cultists here are lying. And nobody is surprised.

"Text messages" does not refer to someone messaging Aunt Sally. It refers to public text messages sent out in masses to mailing lists by organizations.

Yes, I understand that none of the Trump cult liars know they're lying. They don't do work and thinking, so none of them looked at the Politico article. They saw some propaganda spin that gave them more reasons to hate and kill, so they saw no reasons to look further.

Now, watch them explode in sick hatred at me for telling the simple truth. That's how authoritarian-follower cult losers roll. They have absolutely no regrets about lying here, and based on that behavior, the logical assumption is that everything they say is a lie unless independent evidence indicates otherwise.
A group text is still a PERSONAL TEXT and neither the government or the carrier has any business trying to interfere with it.

Oh noes! Now they are going to know where all my shows are! The horror!
:scared1:
He who does not defend freedom & the right to privacy deserves neither.
Do you actually think we have a right to privacy?
Ummm ...

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Forum List

Back