DNC collusion with China

Get used to it kid. There is far more fodder here to work with than what Mueller had with the Putin crap.

There are far more links with the Chinese to members of the DNC than I have posted.
if dems could only hear themselves.
Threw a fit over russia, and now china has been elevated to sainthood.
geeze.
You're imagining things.

So which conspiracy theory on Trump was right? Was it the Putin thingy or the Ukraine thingy?

LOL.
Nadler will begin hearings on the China thingy next

No, nothing the Dims do ever get investigated.

Think about it, Hillary lied her arse off when being investigated by Comey and company, but never got called on it.

Later, general Flynn was caught in one questionable lie that sent him to jail.

Also know that since 1965 only republicans get sent to jail.

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

So either the Dims have the righteous gene or the deep state really runs things.

And don't forget the media. When Obama targeted conservatives with the IRS the media never spent much time on it, and it was never investigated even though conservatives filed a law suit later and won. The courts then sealed the proceedings to keep us all in the dark.

So no, nothing will happen to Quid Pro Joe or his side kick Hillary nor to any of the rest of the corrupt fold like Charley Rangel that had a myriad of ethical problems like not paying his taxes and was allowed to stay in Congress and retire with a lavish retirement.

she destroyed evidence under subpoena ...go figure

if dems could only hear themselves.
Threw a fit over russia, and now china has been elevated to sainthood.
geeze.
You're imagining things.

So which conspiracy theory on Trump was right? Was it the Putin thingy or the Ukraine thingy?

LOL.
Nadler will begin hearings on the China thingy next

No, nothing the Dims do ever get investigated.

Think about it, Hillary lied her arse off when being investigated by Comey and company, but never got called on it.

Later, general Flynn was caught in one questionable lie that sent him to jail.

Also know that since 1965 only republicans get sent to jail.

DEMOCRATS.........25 years in power

3 indictments
1 conviction
1 prison sentence
REPUBLICANS.......28 YEARS IN POWER
120 indictments
89 convictions
34 prison sentences

So either the Dims have the righteous gene or the deep state really runs things.

And don't forget the media. When Obama targeted conservatives with the IRS the media never spent much time on it, and it was never investigated even though conservatives filed a law suit later and won. The courts then sealed the proceedings to keep us all in the dark.

So no, nothing will happen to Quid Pro Joe or his side kick Hillary nor to any of the rest of the corrupt fold like Charley Rangel that had a myriad of ethical problems like not paying his taxes and was allowed to stay in Congress and retire with a lavish retirement.

she destroyed evidence under subpoena ...go figure

Except that she didn't.

I was beginning to think I was the only one who considered the possibility (probability) that the DNC was colluding with China. One has to wonder about the timing. One also has to wonder about the sudden silence from the impeachment wing (Schiff, Pelosi). Votto is thinking clearly. When you look at every dirty trick the left has tried to get rid of Trump, this is not a reach by any means. The left have proven they would do anything to end Trump's presidency regardless of the collateral damage.

Thank you, Votto.

You're welcome

This is the image I will forever have of the Left in my mind's eye.

Who is it? It was a Left wing woman protesting at the Kavanaugh hearing, and this was even before the accusations against him with DOCTOR Ford and company. LOL.

She smeared her menstration all over her body before acting out so that the police would have less of a desire to touch her to physically remove her from the proceedings.

And this is the Left, full of rage, hate, illogic, and devoid of conscience. Animals don't even get this bad and yet this is how Trump, and everyone around him, has been treated.

Proof of Clintons' Collusion With Chinese Communists No One Talks About

I got to thinking, with the various ties China and the DNC have together, could the two be colluding to bring us the coronavirus? The Hillary collusion is often ignored, and I found it particularly odd that the DNC defended the oppressive Chinese regime in Hong Kong during the protests for freedom.

What we do know is that the city of Wuhan in China, was the site that the Chinese do all of their biological war programs. This tells me it was probably a biological weapon. The only question becomes, was it released on purpose?

So what was the state of the DNC and China before the outbreak?

1. Trump was winning the trade war with the US economy thriving

2. The DNC was in disarray with their nominee drowning in charges of corruption with his son with obvious signs of dementia.

3. Trump rallies were thriving with more and more support for Trump.

So essentially the virus wiped away all those problems. Now the US economy is in the tank, carbon producing old folks are dying, no more Trump rallies, no more public gatherings to hear Biden speak, and all the deaths and plague will be blamed on Trump.

So the question begs, was their collusion?
You've finally done it. I'm actually out of fresh "it's a conspiracy" memes.

Here's a recycled one.

How boring.

View attachment 312159

Get used to it kid. There is far more fodder here to work with than what Mueller had with the Putin crap.

There are far more links with the Chinese to members of the DNC than I have posted.
And all of them.just as fake.
Hillary has been seen eating Chinese food. D33P STAIT!

I was beginning to think I was the only one who considered the possibility (probability) that the DNC was colluding with China. One has to wonder about the timing. One also has to wonder about the sudden silence from the impeachment wing (Schiff, Pelosi). Votto is thinking clearly. When you look at every dirty trick the left has tried to get rid of Trump, this is not a reach by any means. The left have proven they would do anything to end Trump's presidency regardless of the collateral damage.

Thank you, Votto.

You're welcome

This is the image I will forever have of the Left in my mind's eye.

Who is it? It was a Left wing woman protesting at the Kavanaugh hearing, and this was even before the accusations against him with DOCTOR Ford and company. LOL.

She smeared her menstration all over her body before acting out so that the police would have less of a desire to touch her to physically remove her from the proceedings.

And this is the Left, full of rage, hate, illogic, and devoid of conscience. Animals don't even get this bad and yet this is how Trump, and everyone around him, has been treated.
What a nasty bitch. Probably smelled the place up too.

Forum List

Back