Economist: Trump keeps number of confirmed coronavirus cases down by limiting test kit supply

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
That makes perfect sense. You cannot be counted as having the virus if you're not tested, even if you're infected.. Trump thinks he's slick.
You have to admit that Trump's strategy of keeping the number of confirmed cases down by limiting the supply of tests is pretty brilliant. Probably stems from the fact that his uncle was a professor at M.I.T.
Dean Baker on Twitter

That makes perfect sense. You cannot be counted as having the virus if you're not tested, even if you're infected.. Trump thinks he's slick.
You have to admit that Trump's strategy of keeping the number of confirmed cases down by limiting the supply of tests is pretty brilliant. Probably stems from the fact that his uncle was a professor at M.I.T.
Dean Baker on Twitter

when you grow up and get a brain let me know and we can talk,,,until then shut your fucking mouth cause you look like an idiot,,,

Dean Baker on Twitter
PotatoCop.jpg

Dean Baker on Twitter

Alex?

Alex Jones?

Izzat you?

Dean Baker on Twitter

"Trump keeps number of confirmed coronavirus cases down by limiting test kit supply "

Prove it.

There is no devastating outbreak. The outbreak of H1N1 was much worse without this kind of hysteria.

Dean Baker on Twitter
you are one stupid piece of crap ! Trump has cut gov regs [things dems love] and implemented actions so that now in a few days millions of tests will be available !

The president said nothing about the lack of available testing across the country. The coronavirus has already killed dozens in the U.S. and infected at least 1,200.

Trump DEBACLE Address: Focuses On Travel Ban Over Devastating U.S. Outbreak

Trump is trying to hide reality.
the virus has been spreading from China throughout the world for months before people knew about it idiot ! china kept it a secrete and suppressed info on the bug from leaking out ! the infection was probably world wide before we first heard about it in late 2019 ! it has flu like symptoms so docs probably thought it was the flu when patients got sick with it ! if china would have been forthcoming months earlier about the virus the world would have been prepared ! or is every other president in every country inept also ! i've noticed the only people the left isnt blaming are the Chinese !

The test kit supply is doing just fine. Tell the doc you suspect corona and have the doc order you one.

Ukraine and Russia, virtually unscathed
its in Russia !
20 CASES AND THEY ARE 600 YARDS
FROM THE HUBEI PROVINCE ALONG A SECTION
OF THEIR BORDER

Businesses ‘Getting Killed’ on Russian Border as Coronavirus Fears Rise

The original story was posted in the NYT I believe,
the first time I linked to it a poster complained
I provided a link they had to subscribe to to read
so i found another source running the article

Look at the map from JH

Who made the decision to not use the World Health Organization coronavirus test procedures that was available for use in favor of an American test that has behind schedule and not in place to be use when cases started showing up in the US

Now after waiting for the American test it is flawed.

Yet all Trump can say is

“Anybody right now and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test,” the president said. “They’re there. They have the tests and the tests are beautiful.”

when is enough enough

let the experts talk as they are the experts and are not running for re - election
and trying to put a positive spin on some not so good blunders

Forum List

Back