DNC Chair Fired

Rumor is today that Helly is KNEE deep in this scandal and that the next docu dump from Julian Assange will show this.

You are nothing if not a dupe for rumors. Why don't you ever learn?
LMAO This old man thinks he's here to teach me something?? Go unglue your falsies and worry about yourself.

I am pretty sure that I'm younger than you. Are you ever right about anything?
No where near my age.. Unless you're a teenager or in your very early teens? What's wrong crybaby? You troll conservatives like a BRIDGE freak and the whine when you get it back. Go suck your thumb in the corner with the rest of your pathetic sheeple.

The Aussies are complaining about backed up toilets at their Olympic living facility. The should try the DNConvention. Now THERE is a backed up toilet!

Last edited:
Rumor is today that Helly is KNEE deep in this scandal and that the next docu dump from Julian Assange will show this.

Because rumors are totally worth discussing. Just today I heard that trump is considering a sex change operation so he can run as a female and get the woman/LGBT vote.
*Grins.. this is just but ONE docu dump.. More to come fruitbat.

Why do you think Hillary had anything to do with those emails?

Take this dot: Wasserman was Hillary's inside person during the primaries.

Connect to this dot: Primaries are over and Wasserman is now a liability with the email release.

End dot: Wasserman is dumped, aka thrown under the bus.

Sorry. You say nothing.

Political parties always have candidates that they want or don't want. That's normal. The only a normal thing about this episode is that we have access to the emails.

When the RNC's emails get released, we'll all laugh at them as well.

And...DWS is still the head of the DNC.

You normally ban your DNC chairperson from speaking at convention?

Was she actually fired? I've already said she would probably be their sacrificial lamb, like many others before her.

She still holds the title, but is de facto fired. She will not act further as DNC chair.

Nor is she a sacrificial lamb. She brought this on them, and they willingly accepted. Now they have to eat it. She is merely the first to fall.
I agree, billy, she DID bring this on, and I am disgusted. Party enthusiasm is not a license to cheat and thwart, which is what she has done.

Lmao Debbie was sabotaging Bernie all along.that's why they had the debates on Sunday mornings at 3am on telemundo opposite of a 're broad cast of the Super bowl...

DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz not presiding over convention after email leaks

Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz will not speak at or preside over the party’s convention this week, a decision reached by party officials Saturday after emails surfaced that raised questions about the committee’s impartiality during the Democratic primary.

The DNC Rules Committee on Saturday named Rep. Marcia Fudge, D-Ohio, as permanent chair of the convention, according to a DNC source. She will gavel each session to order and will gavel each session closed, a role that had been expected to be held by Wasserman Schultz.

“She’s been quarantined,” another top Democrat said of Wasserman Schultz, following a meeting Saturday night.

Wasserman Schultz’s stewardship of the DNC has been under fire through most of the presidential primary process, but her removal from the convention stage comes following the release of nearly 20,000 emails.

One email appears to show DNC staffers asking how they can reference Bernie Sanders’ faith to weaken him in the eyes of Southern voters. Another seems to depict an attorney advising the committee on how to defend Hillary Clinton against an accusation by the Sanders campaign of not living up to a joint fundraising agreement.

This is seen as a concession to Sanders, who has been furious at Wasserman Schultz for what he believed was favoritism to Clinton.

Another republican thread predicting chaos? So unlike them.

What is the latest news on the purge liberals were going to have? Then the day or rage? Then the 2nd day of rage at then RNC?

Because rumors are totally worth discussing. Just today I heard that trump is considering a sex change operation so he can run as a female and get the woman/LGBT vote.
*Grins.. this is just but ONE docu dump.. More to come fruitbat.
I can't wait, docudumps are almost better than real dumps. If you get both at the same time you've hit the jackpot

LMAO This old man thinks he's here to teach me something?? Go unglue your falsies and worry about yourself.

No where near my age.. Unless you're a teenager or in your very early teens? What's wrong crybaby? You troll conservatives like a BRIDGE freak and the whine when you get it back. Go suck your thumb in the corner with the rest of your pathetic sheeple.

Nutbags often give away when they are upset.....by claiming that someone else is upset.

Nutbags often give away when they are upset.....by claiming that someone else is upset.
LMFAO Tissue?

LMFAO Tissue?

Exactly.

I just woke up, damn talk about a rigged election by the democrats.

No wonder hillary tried to say a "great right wing conspiracy "because she speaks from experience in her own party..

It was rigged to the core

I caught a little bit of the CNN coverage....

They were blaming the Russians for the hack
They were blaming Wikileaks for putting it out there...
They were doing their best to tie this to Wonderful Donald....

Not one bit of criticism laid at the feet of the DNC or Debbie or even the
people who wrote the e mails that started all of this....

How fucking crazy are these people???
The Liberal media will never go after Hillary or the Dems
no matter what they do....

View attachment 82776
Snopes says your meme never happened.
Just sayin'

They were sabotaging Bernie every chance they got..like I said in my OP they were not scheduling the debates in prime time, debbie hid them from the public.

Forum List

Back