DNA Study Finds Ancient Egyptians Were European, Not African

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
DNA only confirms it. The Europeans moved into North Africa because they were sea traders and there was that inconvenient Sahara desert separating the north from central Africa. That and the fact that the Africans, like the Native Americans never progressed past tribalism. Race hustlers will now be out for blood.

DNA only confirms it. The Europeans moved into North Africa because they were sea traders and there was that inconvenient Sahara desert separating the north from central Africa. That and the fact that the Africans, like the Native Americans never progressed past tribalism. Race hustlers will now be out for blood.

OK. I have to admit, this made me laugh out loud. The first good laugh I've had today. A supposedly scientific finding...wrapped up in an alt-right media publication??? :auiqs.jpg:

This is as silly as blacks claiming that they built Stonehenge and first people to colonize Japan. 😂

Actually it was a cosmopolitan mix. There even was a period where they had a series of Black pharaohs., another where they were Greeks, etc.

Forum List

Back