DNA Proves Evolutionary Theory is Wrong!

You make up this nonsense as you go along, right?

Really. Fess-up. You're an 8th grader sitting around a friends computer just pranking people, right?
How else do you explain every human having the same mutation?
All humans dont have the same mutations. This is a well known fact.
Really? Such ignorance. Google the vitamin c mutation.
I dont have to google anything. All I need to do is point out that most Africans dont have the gene mutation for light skin.
Skin color has nothing to do with this. I was referring to a particular mutation shared by every living human. Learn to read.
Skin color is a mutation. Obviously you need to learn to read.

Nothing magical about it, really.

Blacks in the Bible:

Did You Know that Father Abraham Had a Black Son?
( comments by Melineze Logan Hite )

Yes, Abraham, the father of the Jewish people, had a black son by the name of Ishmael, whom he named. Abraham was married to Hagar, a black,
Egyptian woman, who was the handmaiden to his Jewish wife, Sarah. Ironically, his own wife pleaded with him to go and lie with this black woman, because she could have no child by her husband.

This act caused problems for all concerned, because God was not in it.

God had promised Abraham and Sarah that they would have a child together, but it seemed impossible because of old age.

Abraham could have refused to engage in a relationship with the black servant, but he did not.Maybe, he thought this was the only way to have his dream of a lifetime, a son. Thus, a child was born. The mother later left the camp with her son under duress for the wilderness of Pan. God promised his mother that He would make Ishmael into a great nation.
God was with the child. He became an archer.
Abraham died one hundred and seventy-five years old and was buried in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron, and Ishmael returned to grieve his father's death alongside his half brother, Issac.

Ishmael later married an Egyptian woman and had twelve sons: Nebajoth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadar, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.

Ishmael's daughter, Mahalath, later married Issac's son, Essau, the brother to Jacob.
No its obviously magical. we are talking about Noah not Abraham.
I don't recall Noah ever having a black son. Would you care to share the passage of Scripture that relates this story?
Who was Ham?
I just reread the account in Genesis. Nowhere does it say that Ham was black. Some people propose that he was black because of the reference to him being a slave. But there is nothing in the Bible that says he was black.
Where does it say Noah was white?
It doesn't. But since he and his family are the ancestors of every living person, he would have all of the genetic information of every ethnic group in his own DNA. I'm guessing he was probably brown.

I don't recall Noah ever having a black son. Would you care to share the passage of Scripture that relates this story?
Who was Ham?
I just reread the account in Genesis. Nowhere does it say that Ham was black. Some people propose that he was black because of the reference to him being a slave. But there is nothing in the Bible that says he was black.
Where does it say Noah was white?
It doesn't. But since he and his family are the ancestors of every living person, he would have all of the genetic information of every ethnic group in his own DNA. I'm guessing he was probably brown.
He would have to be Black in order to produce people with black skin coloration. You cant get Black from white but you can get white from Black.

Nothing magical about it, really.

Blacks in the Bible:

Did You Know that Father Abraham Had a Black Son?
( comments by Melineze Logan Hite )

Yes, Abraham, the father of the Jewish people, had a black son by the name of Ishmael, whom he named. Abraham was married to Hagar, a black,
Egyptian woman, who was the handmaiden to his Jewish wife, Sarah. Ironically, his own wife pleaded with him to go and lie with this black woman, because she could have no child by her husband.

This act caused problems for all concerned, because God was not in it.

God had promised Abraham and Sarah that they would have a child together, but it seemed impossible because of old age.

Abraham could have refused to engage in a relationship with the black servant, but he did not.Maybe, he thought this was the only way to have his dream of a lifetime, a son. Thus, a child was born. The mother later left the camp with her son under duress for the wilderness of Pan. God promised his mother that He would make Ishmael into a great nation.
God was with the child. He became an archer.
Abraham died one hundred and seventy-five years old and was buried in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron, and Ishmael returned to grieve his father's death alongside his half brother, Issac.

Ishmael later married an Egyptian woman and had twelve sons: Nebajoth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadar, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.

Ishmael's daughter, Mahalath, later married Issac's son, Essau, the brother to Jacob.
Who was Ham?
Hams descendants inhabited Africa.
5 Ancient Black Civilizations That Were Not in Africa - Atlanta Black Star

Who was Ham?
Yes but what did that have to do with my point?

How else do you explain every human having the same mutation?
I dont have to google anything. All I need to do is point out that most Africans dont have the gene mutation for light skin.
Skin color has nothing to do with this. I was referring to a particular mutation shared by every living human. Learn to read.
I did not mention skin color. I said that every human has the same mutation that prevents us from producing our own vitamin C.

I did not mention skin color. I said that every human has the same mutation that prevents us from producing our own vitamin C.
You mentioned mutations which skin color is one type of.

Who was Ham?
My point is that we do not know exactly where Hams descents are living today. They may have lived in Africa, but the fact that there are other black populations on other continents at the time should tell you that we really don't know for sure who's who and where they originated. Every here of something called population migrations?

I mentioned a SPECIFIC mutation. God, you are so dense.

Who was Ham?
My point is that we do not know exactly where Hams descents are living today. They may have lived in Africa, but the fact that there are other black populations on other continents at the time should tell you that we really don't know for sure who's who and where they originated. Every here of something called population migrations?
We know due to the archaeological record that the earliest known remains of humans were found only in Africa. We know from the greeks that Blacks inhabited from Africa to Asia.

You dont get to limit the dialog to one mutation. i was pointing out your theory was flawed.

You dont get to limit the dialog to one mutation. i was pointing out your theory was flawed.
LOL! I mentioned one mutation common to all humans. It's a scientific fact. Educate yourself. Your ignorance offends me.

This thread has gone way off topic. Please limit your replies to the content of the OP.

LOL! I mentioned one mutation common to all humans. It's a scientific fact. Educate yourself. Your ignorance offends me.
Of course there are some mutations common to all humans. That proves evolution. The fact that there are different mutations also proves evolution. I'm guessing biology was a difficult subject for you?

Of course there are some mutations common to all humans. That proves evolution. The fact that there are different mutations also proves evolution. I'm guessing biology was a difficult subject for you?
Please stay on topic.

Please stay on topic.
This is on topic. You brought up mutations didnt you?

This thread has gone way off topic. Please limit your replies to the content of the OP.
You are only saying that because I forced you to explain your OP. Everything that has been said regarding DNA was proof of evolution.
Please stay on topic. If you don't know what the topic is, watch the video again, assuming you watched it in the first place

You are only saying that because I forced you to explain your OP. Everything that has been said regarding DNA was proof of evolution.
Please stay on topic. If you don't know what the topic is, watch the video again, assuming you watched it in the first place
I am on topic. You dont get to pick which mutations you want to discuss.

the mutations do not prove all life on earth was spawned randomly from nothing.

Forum List

Back