DNA Proves Evolutionary Theory is Wrong!

We use the internet, computer and electricy because of science that you hate so much. If you want to be backward give this stuff up and join the taliban.

But if you're serious about learning about this subject, well, Evolution is based on observations of how different animals evolve to fit their needs within different environments. Darwin's finches are a good thing to look up to prove that this is true. Next look up different layers of strata to find fossils with similar structures for understanding how such changes happen over generations of changes within a genus of a species.. What you will find that animals evolved through many different transformations over millions of years...One is the horse that started out small and grew slowly through half a dozen species into the one you see today. The human evolutionary track is a very interesting example if you wish to challenge your short sighted believes.
Oh PLEASE! You can't be serious. First of all, I don't hate science. As a matter of fact, I'm fascinated by it. I read everything I can about things like nanotechnology, physics, and a few others fields I'm interested in. And what you are talking about, regarding evolution, is commonly known as adaptation. No one disputes that this occurs. What I have a problem with is the unsubstantiated belief that these little changes can create new kinds of life. There is absolutely no evidence that this has ever happened. Not only that, the fruit fly experiment, along with the e coli experiment they did were complete failures. What a joke.

Biblical prophecy is an open book, open to interpretation, open to speculation. Reading into Biblical prophesy is every bit as scientific as taeseology. One might read into Biblical prophesy a national championship for Notre Dame football or a flood in South Bend depending on the reader.
biblical hermeneutics is more sophisticated than you might realize.
Ya' know. You're right. We've neglected to thank the Christian gawds for the blueprint for the cancer cell.
I was going to try to educate you about this. Then I decided it would be a waste of time. But I WILL post this for others, who are not so close minded. When God created life, he made it perfect. Cancer is a result of mans fallen condition, due to sin. Ever since Adam sinned, our DNA has been prone to errors in copying it's DNA. That is where cancer came from. Did you also know that there are four genes in our DNA that are supposed to produce vitamin C? It's true. Three of them are working, but the fourth one isn't. That's because it's defective. This might also explain why early humans, in the old testament lived for hundreds of years. Their bodies produced it's own anti oxidants. And isn't just a little curious that every living person has this same defect? How could this be? It's like all of humanity was descended from a very small group of people. Like Noah and his family. Think about it.
Cancer is the result of mans fallen condition? That's fascinating.

The whole Noah living to be hundreds of years old? Fascinating.

The whole Noah and his immediate family populating the earth? Fascinating.

The incestuous relations thing? Fascinating.
Actually, the whole prohibition of incest thingy is because of the increased risk of genetic defects. At the time of the flood, there would have been a lot fewer defects in their DNA, thus mitigating the risk. Besides. What were they supposed to do. Let the human race die out? And, as I noted earlier, Every human has the exact same mutation in their dna. How do you explain that?
So how did a supposedly white guy have Black children? You do realize that is scientifically impossible without Noah having been Black himself right?

Biblical prophecy is an open book, open to interpretation, open to speculation. Reading into Biblical prophesy is every bit as scientific as taeseology. One might read into Biblical prophesy a national championship for Notre Dame football or a flood in South Bend depending on the reader.
Ya' know. You're right. We've neglected to thank the Christian gawds for the blueprint for the cancer cell.
I was going to try to educate you about this. Then I decided it would be a waste of time. But I WILL post this for others, who are not so close minded. When God created life, he made it perfect. Cancer is a result of mans fallen condition, due to sin. Ever since Adam sinned, our DNA has been prone to errors in copying it's DNA. That is where cancer came from. Did you also know that there are four genes in our DNA that are supposed to produce vitamin C? It's true. Three of them are working, but the fourth one isn't. That's because it's defective. This might also explain why early humans, in the old testament lived for hundreds of years. Their bodies produced it's own anti oxidants. And isn't just a little curious that every living person has this same defect? How could this be? It's like all of humanity was descended from a very small group of people. Like Noah and his family. Think about it.

Actually, the whole prohibition of incest thingy is because of the increased risk of genetic defects. At the time of the flood, there would have been a lot fewer defects in their DNA, thus mitigating the risk. Besides. What were they supposed to do. Let the human race die out? And, as I noted earlier, Every human has the exact same mutation in their dna. How do you explain that?
You make up this nonsense as you go along, right?

Really. Fess-up. You're an 8th grader sitting around a friends computer just pranking people, right?

Really. Fess-up. You're an 8th grader sitting around a friends computer just pranking people, right?
Must be, since nothing solid has been laid by this chicken....

So how did a supposedly white guy have Black children? You do realize that is scientifically impossible without Noah having been Black himself right?
If you assume that there is a God, it makes perfect sense. God can do whatever He wants.

If you assume that there is a God, it makes perfect sense. God can do whatever He wants.
he can't be incarcerated and he can't destroy the Devil.....

How else do you explain every human having the same mutation?

So he wanted a white guy to magically have Black children?

All humans dont have the same mutations. This is a well known fact.

Nothing magical about it, really.

Blacks in the Bible:

Did You Know that Father Abraham Had a Black Son?
( comments by Melineze Logan Hite )

Yes, Abraham, the father of the Jewish people, had a black son by the name of Ishmael, whom he named. Abraham was married to Hagar, a black,
Egyptian woman, who was the handmaiden to his Jewish wife, Sarah. Ironically, his own wife pleaded with him to go and lie with this black woman, because she could have no child by her husband.

This act caused problems for all concerned, because God was not in it.

God had promised Abraham and Sarah that they would have a child together, but it seemed impossible because of old age.

Abraham could have refused to engage in a relationship with the black servant, but he did not.Maybe, he thought this was the only way to have his dream of a lifetime, a son. Thus, a child was born. The mother later left the camp with her son under duress for the wilderness of Pan. God promised his mother that He would make Ishmael into a great nation.
God was with the child. He became an archer.
Abraham died one hundred and seventy-five years old and was buried in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron, and Ishmael returned to grieve his father's death alongside his half brother, Issac.

Ishmael later married an Egyptian woman and had twelve sons: Nebajoth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadar, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.

Ishmael's daughter, Mahalath, later married Issac's son, Essau, the brother to Jacob.

Blacks in the Bible:

Yes, Abraham, the father of the Jewish people, had a black son by the name of Ishmael, whom he named. Abraham was married to Hagar, a black,
Egyptian woman, who was the handmaiden to his Jewish wife, Sarah. Ironically, his own wife pleaded with him to go and lie with this black woman, because she could have no child by her husband.

God had promised Abraham and Sarah that they would have a child together, but it seemed impossible because of old age.

Abraham could have refused to engage in a relationship with the black servant, but he did not.Maybe, he thought this was the only way to have his dream of a lifetime, a son. Thus, a child was born. The mother later left the camp with her son under duress for the wilderness of Pan. God promised his mother that He would make Ishmael into a great nation.
Abraham died one hundred and seventy-five years old and was buried in the cave of Machpelah, in the field of Ephron, and Ishmael returned to grieve his father's death alongside his half brother, Issac.

Ishmael later married an Egyptian woman and had twelve sons: Nebajoth, Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam, Mishma, Dumah, Massa, Hadar, Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah.

Ishmael's daughter, Mahalath, later married Issac's son, Essau, the brother to Jacob.
No its obviously magical. we are talking about Noah not Abraham.

Really? Such ignorance. Google the vitamin c mutation.

Blacks in the Bible:

I don't recall Noah ever having a black son. Would you care to share the passage of Scripture that relates this story?

Never mind. I found it.

I dont have to google anything. All I need to do is point out that most Africans dont have the gene mutation for light skin.

Blacks in the Bible:

I don't recall Noah ever having a black son. Would you care to share the passage of Scripture that relates this story?
Who was Ham?

Blacks in the Bible:

Who was Ham?
I just reread the account in Genesis. Nowhere does it say that Ham was black. Some people propose that he was black because of the reference to him being a slave. But there is nothing in the Bible that says he was black.

Blacks in the Bible:

Who was Ham?
I just reread the account in Genesis. Nowhere does it say that Ham was black. Some people propose that he was black because of the reference to him being a slave. But there is nothing in the Bible that says he was black.
Where does it say Noah was white?

I dont have to google anything. All I need to do is point out that most Africans dont have the gene mutation for light skin.
Skin color has nothing to do with this. I was referring to a particular mutation shared by every living human. Learn to read.

Blacks in the Bible:

Who was Ham?
Hams descendants inhabited Africa.

Forum List

Back