Djokovic kicked out of Aus.

He lied on his application and he was proven to be untrustworthy when he had the virus. He is bad people who couldnt be trusted. Australia is safer without him.
So 1 unvaxxed person in all of Australia makes all of Australia unsafe. Do you try really hard to say dumb things or does it just come naturally?

So 1 unvaxxed person in all of Australia makes all of Australia unsafe. Do you try really hard to say dumb things or does it just come naturally?
Well I didnt actually say that did I dopey? You are scratching around now trying to make a case for an elitist nutter. That paints a picture.

Well I didnt actually say that did I dopey? You are scratching around now trying to make a case for an elitist nutter. That paints a picture.
He's the number one tennis player in the world, and you're just jealous of him. And it shows how ridiculous vax mandates are, everyone in Oz is vaccinated, but they are still afraid of one unvaxxed person. You seem to be just as big a pussy douchebag as Aussies are.

He's the number one tennis player in the world, and you're just jealous of him. And it shows how ridiculous vax mandates are, everyone in Oz is vaccinated, but they are still afraid of one unvaxxed person. You seem to be just as big a pussy douchebag as Aussies are.
You are not understanding.
We "pussy douchebags" saw the mass coffin graves and dead Covid bodies of unfortunate Americans stacked up in trucks in 2020 when there were not many cases in Australia...and in total shock said through our "they're someone's much loved family members" tears..."OMG, we must try to stop that from happening here".
State and federal govts decided that lockdowns, mask-wearing, social distancing, closing certain retail stores until a vaccine was available was how we would proceed.
Vaccines arrived, the vast majority got vaccinated (at some risk).
Vaccinated to lessen the chance of catching Covid.
Vaccinated to try to stop hospitals and the whole health system from being swamped.
Vaccinated to try to stop people from dying or being maimed for life.
We the People erupted in white-hot anger when unvaccinted Djokovic just waltzed in using a medical exemption that didn't meet the criteria...no matter whose fault it was.
Everyone treated the same, everyone obeying the rules, no exceptions.

Last edited:
Its ironic that the morons on this thread hate the "illegals" so much but are so supportive of Jokevic who was trying to enter Australia illegaly. There is no limit to conservative hypocrisy.
Wait Commie.....aren't you the one who is getting his pantyhose stuck up his pelosi for an invited athlete not getting the jab, yet supporting an illegal invasion into a country where none of the criminals get one????

We "pussy douchebags" saw the mass coffin graves and dead Covid bodies of unfortunate Americans stacked up in trucks in 2020 when there were not many cases in Australia...and in total shock said through our "they're someone's much loved family members" tears..."OMG, we must try to stop that from happening here".
State and federal govts decided that lockdowns, mask-wearing, social distancing, closing certain retail stores until a vaccine was available was how we would proceed.
We the People erupted in white-hot anger when unvaccinted Djokovic just waltzed in using a medical exemption that didn't meet the criteria...no matter whose fault it was.
Uhh, your "Covid mass coffin graves" stacked up in trucks died of many things, but less than 1% were from Covid.

Uhh, your "Covid mass coffin graves" stacked up in trucks died of many things, but less than 1% were from Covid.
I read if differently;

Coronavirus: New York ramps up mass burials amid outbreak

Images have emerged of coffins being buried in a mass grave in New York City, as the death toll from the coronavirus continues to rise.

The coronavirus has changed everything about life, and now it's upending the rituals of death.
New Yorkers have been shocked by the grim scenes: ambulances constantly blaring down eerily deserted streets, body bags being forklifted into refrigerated trucks outside hospitals and now new trenches being dug on Hart's Island for possible mass burials.

The city's morgues can only handle so much before temporary burials for Covid-19 victims, once an absolute worst-case scenario, become necessary.
Funeral directors talk openly about how scared and depressed the spiking death toll has left them. Even before this week's record number of deaths, some families have had to wait a week or more to bury and cremate their loved ones.
line

The daily rise in coronavirus deaths announced in New York state on Friday was 777 - down slightly from the record high of 799 the day before.

#####

Rightly or wrongly, that's how we saw it and what we reacted to.

Vaccinated to lessen the chance of catching Covid.
Vaccinated to try to stop hospitals and the whole health system from being swamped.
Vaccinated to try to stop people from dying or being maimed for life.
Everyone treated the same, everyone obeying the rules, no exceptions.
That's TOTAL BULLSHIT! Most of the people, if not all, who died so far have been the elderly with co-morbidities. Meaning they were dying anyways.
They are holding an international competition, so making everyone adhere to their stupid vax mandate is just plain dumb. Like as if a few exemptions are going to do anything. Geez, stop all the fear mongering.

And here I thought Australia was a free democratic republic.
Australians do things their way, but they're kindly to Queen Elizabeth. They don't want the best player in the world to go there and catch Covid and die. They accept their own way of doing things, and they don't want trouble with the Chinese who are far closer to them than to us. And China has eyes in the sky now.

We let our guard down on Covid over here. Thanks to the "Don't worry, be happy" attitude, my brother just came down with covid three or four days ago, and his test was positive.
If something happens to my brother who is 13 years younger than me, I will have lost the last family member that has stood by me all my life. Our mother died when he was just about 12 years old, so he had to sort out life from a very early age. Half of the people at his workplace have come down positive, some very ill. He didn't want to wear a mask because he didn't want to offend anyone at work. And a bottle of hand sanitizer wouldn't fit in his jeans pocket, because he is out in the field a lot making sure building projects are going right. If he dies my heart will break. :frown: I'll be praying for both sides of this terrible disease issue that has cropped up mainly because nobody knows who to believe, and them taking down the fences of health propriety went further than I care for. I continued wearing masks and using hand sanitizer. Brother Buddy didn't, but at least he's in his early sixties, not his late seventies. God bless all of you here, no matter which side you took. The disease is very confusing, and its calling is a roller coaster ride. I would hate to see Australia lose more people than they already have due to a careless attitude toward this buggerly disease. God help us all. :hands:

This little song really does change my unhappiness sometimes:

Last edited:
View attachment 590791

Before March 2020, Australia was often celebrated as a role model of liberal democracy, with free elections, a free press, an independent judiciary, a functioning political system, and a market-based economy. Its citizens enjoyed a wide range of political rights, including freedom of speech and assembly.
And none of that has changed.
'Freedom of Speech' doesn't mean you can say anything you like, whenever you like, wherever you like, to/about whoever you like, without censure/consequences.
'Liberal democracy' doesn't mean you can do whatever you like, whenever you like, wherever you like without censure/consequences.
Society has laws and restrictions that must be followed.
The pandemic rules are just some added laws/restrictions made by elected officials...they believe for the greater good, to stop as many people as possible from catching Covid and dying or suffering permanent disability...
...and in the process not ruining the economy (which everyone relies on for support...employment, healthcare, social security payments etc.)

Last edited:
He didn't want to wear a mask because he didn't want to offend anyone at work. And a bottle of hand sanitizer wouldn't fit in his jeans pocket, because he is out in the field a lot making sure building projects are going right. If he dies my heart will break. :frown: I'll be praying for both sides of this terrible disease issue that has cropped up mainly because nobody knows who to believe, and them taking down the fences of health propriety went further than I care for. I continued wearing masks and using hand sanitizer. Brother Buddy didn't, but at least he's in his early sixties, not his late seventies. God bless all of you here, no matter which side you took. The disease is very confusing, and its calling is a roller coaster ride. I would hate to see Australia lose more people than they already have due to a careless attitude toward this buggerly disease. God help us all. :hands:

This little song really does change my unhappiness sometimes:

On my first day in the workforce, at age 18, in 1964, my boss said to me:
"Look after yourself first in this world, son...because nobody else will".

Last edited:
And none of that has changed.
'Freedom of Speech' doesn't mean you can say anything you like, whenever you like, wherever you like, to/about whoever you like, without censure/consequences.
'Liberal democracy' doesn't mean you can do whatever you like, whenever you like, wherever you like without censure/consequences.
Society has laws and restrictions that must be followed.
The pandemic rules are just some added laws/restrictions made by elected officials...they believe for the greater good, to stop as many people as possible from catching Covid and dying or suffering permanent disability...
...and in the process not ruining the economy (which everyone relies on for support...employment, healthcare, social security payments etc.)
I suppose you agree with the democrats in this poll. Do you understand tyranny and coercion?

Rasmussen just reported the following:

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

I suppose you agree with the democrats in this poll. Do you understand tyranny and coercion?

Rasmussen just reported the following:

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.
I understand tyranny and coercion very well.
I also understand very well the measures state and federal govts of Australia introduced in 2020, 2021, and 2022 to try to protect the People from Covid harm.
I agree with most of them. Most, not all.
I do not agree with any of the Democrat things you listed.
I also do not agree with the placards people in America were holding high in protest marches:
"It's better to die in risky freedom than live in communist lockdown".

I understand tyranny and coercion very well.
I also understand very well the measures state and federal govts of Australia introduced in 2020, 2021, and 2022 to try to protect the People from Covid harm.
I agree with most of them. Most, not all.
I do not agree with any of the Democrat things you listed.
I also do not agree with the placards people in America were holding high in protest marches:
"It's better to die in risky freedom than live in communist lockdown".
I don’t think you do. If you agree with actions taken by Aussie governments, than you have to agree with some of the items listed in that poll, because they are the same.

At any rate, the actions taken by so called free nations hasn’t worked. Lock downs failed to stop the virus and caused great harm to a lot people. We’re seeing changes coming, such as the UK’s recent actions. Hopefully freedom will be the rule of the day.

I don’t think you do. If you agree with actions taken by Aussie governments, than you have to agree with some of the items listed in that poll, because they are the same.

At any rate, the actions taken by so called free nations hasn’t worked. Lock downs failed to stop the virus and caused great harm to a lot people. We’re seeing changes coming, such as the UK’s recent actions. Hopefully freedom will be the rule of the day.
Freedom is a myth.
There's no total freedom anywhere...not even in America. You can't just do what you like in America. There are laws, and cops everywhere.
Bait cars, bait policewomen dressed as hookers [in my mind that's 'entrapment', 'luring people into crime'].

Lockdowns did limit the spread of the virus, and keep the numbers of infected people low.
It was only when "Freedom" was declared and all the restrictions lifted that the infections exploded, and the number of people dying increased.
Sweden tried that 'herd immunity' nonsense, it failed.

'Caught up in their own bullshit': The cost of Sweden's controversial coronavirus strategy

Sweden's failed coronavirus herd immunity gamble came at a high cost of lives and the country could still have to implement a lockdown to tackle the spread, experts say.

Sweden's approach to dealing with coronavirus was flawed from the start, according to Professor David Goldsmith, the lead author of a paper published by the UK's Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.
[/url]

Freedom is a myth.
There's no total freedom anywhere...not even in America. You can't just do what you like in America. There are laws, and cops everywhere.
Bait cars, bait policewomen dressed as hookers [in my mind that's 'entrapment', 'luring people into crime'].

Lockdowns did limit the spread of the virus, and keep the numbers of infected people low.
It was only when "Freedom" was declared and all the restrictions lifted that the infections exploded, and the number of people dying increased.
Sweden tried that 'herd immunity' nonsense, it failed.

'Caught up in their own bullshit': The cost of Sweden's controversial coronavirus strategy

Sweden's failed coronavirus herd immunity gamble came at a high cost of lives and the country could still have to implement a lockdown to tackle the spread, experts say.

Sweden's approach to dealing with coronavirus was flawed from the start, according to Professor David Goldsmith, the lead author of a paper published by the UK's Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine.
[/url]
Bogus argument. No one is proposing total freedom.

Are you a Fascist?

Forum List

Back