Djokovic kicked out of Aus.

I always thought the men were girlie like in Australia. The women are ugly and sun shriveled by 30
You mean 'metrosexual' men I guess.
Lost *all* the tall, strong, muscular-framed men *breeding stock* males in Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East in WW1 and WW2...their blood watered the fields of France, the beach and cliffs at Gallipoli, the jungles of PNG /Kokoda Track, the Light Horse charge at Beersheba etc, fighting Rommel in Africa [the "Rats of Tobruk"], and the Sandakan Death Marches, etc.
Australia is the most "Irish" country outside Ireland.
Anyway, what is a "real man"?
Since the "slip, slop, slap" campaigns in recent times, women [and many men] in general are looking after their bodies and skin better. Alcohol consumption has decreased, as has smoking.

Last edited:
You mean 'metrosexual' men I guess.
Lost *all* the tall, strong, muscular-framed men *breeding stock* males in Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East in WW1 and WW2...their blood watered the fields of France, the beach and cliffs at Gallipoli, the jungles of PNG /Kokoda Track, the Light Horse charge at Beersheba etc fighting Rommel in Africa [the "Rats of Tobruk"], and the Sandakan Death Marches, etc.
Australia is the most "Irish" country outside Ireland.
Anyway, what is a "real man"?
Since the "slip, slop, slap" campaigns in recent times, women [and many men] in general are looking after their bodies and skin better. Alcohol consumption has decreased, as has smoking.
LOL.Relax I was only kidding.......Look..................until you have 1000 posts I treat you like real shit. Than at 1001 I treat you like shit

Like the US is a free democratic republic and EVERYONE can enter the country and ignore entry requirements......?
Not on the program "Border Security International" I watch regularly can you just waltz into America without providing the required things.

He is still the winner.

Whoever wins the Australia Open without Djokovic....will come only second.

Meh.

Shame.
No...they will come first, hold the trophy high, collect the prize money for winning, as Djokovic was disqualified from competing.

No...they will come first, hold the trophy high, collect the prize money for winning, as Djokovic was disqualified from competing.

Absolutely not.

Djokovic is the winner.

If another one wins it's only going to be by a technicality ...... that he wasn't present....the winner will always be Djokovic.

Absolutely not.

Djokovic is the winner.

If another one wins it's only going to be by a technicality ...... that he wasn't present....the winner will always be Djokovic.
Maybe in your eyes, but not in the real world.
In the real word, you have to make the final, then win it to get the gold medal or trophy.
Usain Bolt pulls a hamstring in the semi final of the 100m, can't compete in the final, he doesn't get the gold medal.

Some years ago,, Steven Bradbury of Australia competed in ice skate racing at the winter olympics.
He made the final.
He hung back during the race, ran a safe race, in case the others made mistakes, as happens in such races.
The others went 'crazy', super express pace, wanting to win.
There was a pile up, they crashed out and Steven sailed thru to collect the gold medal.
"You are not the best skater, you should give the medal back".
"No way" said he, "I've worked very hard for many years to get here today, including clawing my way back from a very bad accident on the ice".
It's known as "Doing a Bradbury". ;)

Novak Djokovic is now a right wing hero for trying to enter a country by lying on his visa application about his vaccination status.

So on-brand.

Apparently he will face the same problem when he tries to enter France in a few months time. they dont want dirty poxxers there either.

If anyone believes Australia is any safer because they kicked out one person, they are simply retarded.
Australia is safer because it deported Djokovic.
What was revealed between his first visa cancellation/appeal and the second one, clearly shows why.
Could you trust him to isolate immediately if testing positive?

What was revealed between his first visa cancellation/appeal and the second one, clearly shows why.

what a joke ^^

Well, would you trust him with your life to isolate immediately if testing positive?

What's wrong with you? :cuckoo:

I thank GOD not all Australians are like you!
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people are dying in Vic state and other states every day now.
...including young people.
In the polls 90% of people wanted Djokovic deported. They obviously didn't like his Covid antics either.

Forum List

Back