Diversity for diversity’s sake is not a good goal

Please explain how I'm part of the problem. The two major parties are the problem. I have no principles I share with either of them so why vote for them?

Hey Buzz thank god we have had 2 trannys, 3 gays, 4 blacks, and that midget helping Werner design that rocket.
apollo-11-1.jpg

Please explain how I'm part of the problem. The two major parties are the problem. I have no principles I share with either of them so why vote for them?
Because one of the two is worse than the other, and when you take a simplistic approach that you don’t like either, you are contributing to the possibility of the worst one getting in.

And secondarily, if you don’t participate in the process, you have no standing to criticize. We are in the mess we are in now - with a demented president driving inflation, welcoming in illegals, with hands tied because of the blackmail with his scumbag son, thousands of Americans left behind to the Islamic terrorists, calling people who disagree with the left “white supremacists,” along with an idiot VP selected for skin color so there’s no way out because too many simplistic-thinking people like you threw up their hands and said “I don’t like either one, Mommy!”

Well perhaps the gop should have found a much better candidate. That's on them, not on those of us who didn't vote.

Well perhaps the gop should have found a much better candidate. That's on them, not on those of us who didn't vote.
Nope….still on you. Your refusal to pick the “least bad” helped the worse of the two sneak through. You are looking at this way too simplistically, and if you hadn’t referred to being retired in an earlier post, I would have guessed you for your 20s.

Nope….still on you. Your refusal to pick the “least bad” helped the worse of the two sneak through. You are looking at this way too simplistically, and if you hadn’t referred to being retired in an earlier post, I would have guessed you for your 20s.
I disagree on your voting beliefs. If you don’t like either candidate, you aren’t obligated to vote for one hoping it’s the better choice.

Because one of the two is worse than the other, and when you take a simplistic approach that you don’t like either, you are contributing to the possibility of the worst one getting in.

And secondarily, if you don’t participate in the process, you have no standing to criticize. We are in the mess we are in now - with a demented president driving inflation, welcoming in illegals, with hands tied because of the blackmail with his scumbag son, thousands of Americans left behind to the Islamic terrorists, calling people who disagree with the left “white supremacists,” along with an idiot VP selected for skin color so there’s no way out because too many simplistic-thinking people like you threw up their hands and said “I don’t like either one, Mommy!”

Wow, Shrill much? I mean I know the thought of a brown person getting into the country makes you wet yourself, but you really do carry on, don't you?

We have record job growth, record GDP growth, we are finally getting a handle on Covid, and the Russians are getting their asses handed to them in Ukraine.

I disagree on your voting beliefs. If you don’t like either candidate, you aren’t obligated to vote for one hoping it’s the better choice.
I agree. I was so disenchanted during both Obama elections I just didn't vote for prez either election. The heck with them, if they want me to play Democracy, let them select decent candidates. Whether I vote is my business and no one else's. The world seems full of people who want to take my vote and use it for what they want to use it for. We aren't going to play that.

You didn’t even vote. You’re part of the problem.
I'd say we are not part of the problem: we've taken ourselves outside the problem entirely. And that is our right. Agreed that we probably shouldn't complain in that case -----

I'd say we are not part of the problem: we've taken ourselves outside the problem entirely. And that is our right. Agreed that we probably shouldn't complain in that case -----
We can still complain. If you don’t vote it’s because you have issues with the candidates to begin with.

Forum List

Back