"Disturbing"?

hqdefault.jpg

You're asking why they are executing them?

Eye for an Eye?
Years of ISIS slicing their heads off?
Years of ISIS raping their women?

I'm surprised they didn't have them kneel and go right down the line lopping their heads off.

No, I was asking why the article was named "disturbing", and why anyone would think so.

ISIS has been torturing, raping, murdering their people for some time now.

Including Crucifying them, burning them alive in cages, beheading them, hanging their bodies from bridges and burning the bodies..........killing their family members.......

Perhaps you might understand that they are PISSED OFF NOW.

Eye for an Eye?

I'm surprised they didn't have them kneel and go right down the line lopping their heads off.

No, I was asking why the article was named "disturbing", and why anyone would think so.

Eye for an Eye?

Ok then. I didn't see anything disturbing.

Not long after I started posting here, one of the rabid RWNJs posted a video of a couple of guys on the street into Iraq. They coaxed a little dog up to them, poured something on him and set him of fire.

He ran down the street, on fire, screaming in pain and terror. The two Gus laughed and laughed.

The RWNJs all piled on about what godless slime the
Is two guys were to tortoise a little tiny dog.

Only problem is, they were American.

The RW knee jerk haters didn't bother to look at the entire story.

Be careful how you judge others.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back