Inside the mind of ISIS, interview with jihadis.

"I found this quite informative. Why is it MSM doesn't do investigative journalism like this?"
If they would that would make it too obvious that there is no difference between what motivates Jihadis and left wing extremists
image-1163690-860_poster_16x9-znvm-1163690.jpg

image-1162406-520_poster_16x9-jfwn-1162406.jpg

This is the HQ of the "Red Flora" in Hamburg's Schanzenviertel where Frau Merkel insisted to hold the G20 practically guaranteeing riots and violence would erupt which the MSM promptly linked to Trump.
These banners have been there well in advance of the G20 and the "Gegen JEDEN" clearly states "Against everybody" (not just Trump) . Left wing extremists are anarchists bent to bring down ANY government just like the Jihadis in that video you posted.
The MSM and the Dementocrats have no problem with that as long as Trump's government is one of the governmmets they want to bring down.

I found this quite informative. Why is it MSM doesn't do investigative journalism like this?

Our MSM? They would have to BS their way through it. Their job is to put just enough fear into the US population for them to agree to funding and then provide the "we got this" security blanket for investment.

The US had such an open in-your-face power/resources grab for over a decade. The rational used is the same as with every other gang banging group over there.

• Banned
I found this quite informative. Why is it MSM doesn't do investigative journalism like this?

Our MSM? They would have to BS their way through it. Their job is to put just enough fear into the US population for them to agree to funding and then provide the "we got this" security blanket for investment.

The US had such an open in-your-face power/resources grab for over a decade. The rational used is the same as with every other gang banging group over there.

I do believe you're right!

Forum List

Back