Zone1 Disobedience To God Leads To Punishments

It's like when God sends down a flood to a red state because he's not happy with them. Or when he makes the jury find Donald Trump guilty.

You don't have to worry about any of that. Right now it seems you are dead in your sins and yet throwing stones at God for it.

If I were you, I'd worry about that more than "red states" and "Donald Trump"

What do I care about the USA being a "Christian nation"? Why are you arguing things I never said and don't care about? We're toast either way. As Jesus said, "Let the dead bury the dead"--I'm not even worried about the US anymore. It's over.
I was talking to someone else and you jumped in. You're asking me why I am arguing things you never said when you jumped into a conversation I was having with someone else.

No we're not toast. Do you watch Star Trek? That's the future. What religion was Captain Kurk? What religion did Spock the volcan belong to? What did Volcan's believe?

You don't have to worry about any of that. Right now it seems you are dead in your sins and yet throwing stones at God for it.

I don't even believe god exists so I'd be throwing stones to the wind.

I was talking to someone else and you jumped in. You're asking me why I am arguing things you never said when you jumped into a conversation I was having with someone else.

No we're not toast. Do you watch Star Trek? That's the future. What religion was Captain Kurk? What religion did Spock the volcan belong to? What did Volcan's believe?

You directed that answer to me, about being a "Christian nation". I don't care about that. At all.

So also the Star Trek stuff is frankly too silly to address. Okay, go your way.

Nonsense. Trump and Red states affect my life.

I'm just worried about my social security and medicare. The rest I have under control really. I'm good.

Think about how evil your god is. If you piss him off, he sends you to burn in hell for all eternity. Even a murderer eventually puts his victim out of his/her misery. Imagine if I tortured someone who pissed me off for 20 years. You'd say I was evil and I was going to go to hell, where I will be tortured for all eternity.

God doesn't change his mind about me after a year of torture? Wow. Evil.

We have this great thing call repentance. It works well.

You snuck a very good Truth in there at the end. It DID go all wrong. It IS going all wrong. The event we commemorate today--Christ's death for us on the Cross and His Resurrection--is the offered solution.

As CS Lewis said, "today is the day of decision. You must take it or leave it."

If WOMEN want men to continue to marry them, some changes have to be made. Gone are the days you stay home and be a home maker while I go work to support you and 2 brats. That ain't gonna happen. And you can't be a waitress or maid because after the cost of getting you a car and insurance and work clothes, and daycare, it basically ain't worth you going to work. So you need to make at least $50K a year.

Pre nup. I don't know one rich woman who got married and didn't insist on a pre nup. When it's a rich woman, a pre nup is a given. Well, a pre nup has to be a given for us too moving forward.

No allamony. Child support sure but not allamony. And if you get a boyfriend, no alamony. First of all, you're a whore. So he needs to marry you and adopt our kids.

Then I guess I can't have sex because I refuse to get married. Unless the woman has as much money as I have.

In 2022, women saved on average $3,146, while men saved an average of $7,007, according to the New York Life's 2023 Wealth Watch survey. By the time women retire, we have 44% less saved than men, according to a Vanguard study.

So just to get some pussy I'm going to marry a woman and then when it doesn't work out she's going to take half my shit? NOT!

Human's invented marriage not a god silly. And it no longer makes sense for men OR women. Men can't afford it and women don't need it. Women make their own money.

God's creation is going all wrong. Perhaps he needs to send another flood.
So just to get some pussy I'm going to marry a woman and then when it doesn't work out she's going to take half my shit? NOT!

Maybe good women are difficult to find in lib la la land, but if you can find one marry her and enjoy the best of both worlds

I always wondered why everyone seemed so happy at The Villages. ;)
Ignorance is bliss.

Unknown.jpeg

One must die to self and obey God instead; once they become believers in God through the shed blood of Christ Jesus

You Cultists are blessed with a sense of humour .

Yet you have your anger ridden God in the background controlling his revolting children and issuing all sorts of threats of punishment and damnation .

Time to call in Social Services to sort out this arrogant goddy monster .
As I tell my students who have no command of language. virtually all quote is a result clause treated as a purpose clause.
So if your Mom says "Go up in that tree again and you are risking a broken arm --- You take that as Mom promising to break the arm of her child. But that is something dark and hateful in you projected onto God. Have seen it many times in my work

Forum List

Back