Disney World has removed the 'Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls' greeting from its Magic Kingdom fireworks show

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
  • Ahead of the event, the preshow recording was changed to become more inclusive to all visitors.
  • The greeting used to reference ladies, gentlemen, boys, and girls; it now says "dreamers" instead.

Who was left out?

They do not seem to care because people keep supporting them. It does not cost much to benign to something you do not agree with.

They will replace it with: "Welcome Comrades."
1625172597791.png

You know something just occurred to me. Does this mean that I'm going to start seeing restroom signs for gender fluid people, bigenders and whatever all those made-up genders are? I mean, I guess I would much rather see a restroom for Transgenders than seeing a woman that looks like a man come into the ladies room. :oops:

More proof the world is upside down.

Just remember folks

Boys are boys
Girls are girls
Homosexuality is an abomination

I will boycott the show I wasn't going to anyway to show them I mean business.

Theowl32
The dumb liberal bigots who run Disney hate families.
Please do not subject your kids to Disney World.
Left Wing nuttery......
There are 50 different genders, but there are no men and women.
We should not be allowing fringe fanatics to run our country.

Most Americans could really care less. It's beautiful. I don't care what they do. It's not my business and doesn't affect me nor the nation.

The left blame Trump and America for crime rising and yet they spent over a year screaming to defund the police, which was done.

Then they claim they never screamed that and yes, blame Trump and the second amendment of course.

Typical and I bring that up to predict this. When a pervert rapes a woman in a WOMENS BATHROOM after HE claims HE IS A SHE, (this will happen) they will then blame Trump and Trump voters for that inevitable crime.

Forum List

Back