Disney Turns The Mandalorian Into A Wimp

Not only that but the constant gender swapping and racial swapping has worn out it's welcome.
Now Captain America is a Black Man. Thor is a woman with Cancer.
Eventually they're going to turn Superman into a Trans.
Talk about triggered! Oh noes! Captain America is a..............................................black man!

And back in the 20th Century

White Man /Straight in charge. Check
Women = weak, incompetent or evil. Check
Man saves the day. Check
No Race or gender swap a previously male lead character. Check.
Never show a man’s progression ( just always great). Check

Zzzzz

What goes around comes around
No. There were plently of strong female characters and leads in movies and TV prior to Identity politics taking over in Hollywood.

Terminator
Aliens
Halloween
Avengers ( Black Widow is a badass)
Star Wars
Charlie’s Angels ( the Drew,Lucy,Camron versions). And the original version.
Star Trek
Captain America ( Steve and Peggy complement each other as a team).
Willow

And on and on.

You keep missing the point on this, and I have to wonder is that on purpose.
You have said these things to me when I have complained of this same thing.
Again, NO ONE complains about female heroes like Alien Ripley, or Sarah Conner in Terminator, or Leeloo in the 5th Element, or Trinity in The Matrix.... shall I continue? Or are you starting to get that there is a difference between how these strong female leads were written in and how "Space Jesus Rey" in Star Wars 7, or Galedrial in The Rings of Power were thrown in to save stupid, weak men from their incompetence and stupidity? And who are given mad skills that came from nowhere to absolutely dominate and destroy other characters who are stronger/better trained and years of experience. Yet a female secretary walks in and literally mass murders a band of well trained mercs. (that is an actual scene in a recent film)
That is the problem. Not that they are females, but how Hollywood throws them in lazily and stupidly and expects no one will have a problem with it.
I was replying to Mudwhistle

Take at a look at the top 10 movies at the box off for 2022. They are all action adventure sequels or prequels. Most of the action scenes are unrealistic so I don't really see why you should be complaining about the lack of realism. The various scenes in these movies are designed to appeal to the demographics of the audience. Most people that go to movies today want fantasy. Adult, serious, realist movies are rare at theaters.

1 Avatar: The Way of Water
2 Top Gun: Maverick
3 Jurassic World: Dominion
4 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
5 Minions: The Rise of Gru
6 Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
7 The Batman
8 Thor: Love and Thunder
9. Water Gate Bridge
10 Moon Man

Last edited:
I was replying to Mudwhistle

Take at a look at the top 10 movies at the box off for 2022. They are all action adventure sequels or prequels. Most of the action scenes are unrealistic so I don't really see why you should be complaining about the lack of realism. The various scenes in these movies are designed to appeal to the demographics of the audience. Most people that go to movies today want fantasy. Adult, serious, realist movies are rare at theaters.

1 Avatar: The Way of Water
2 Top Gun: Maverick
3 Jurassic World: Dominion
4 Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
5 Minions: The Rise of Gru
6 Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
7 The Batman
8 Thor: Love and Thunder
9. Water Gate Bridge
10 Moon Man

Well perhaps that is why no one goes to the movies anymore.
Obviously box offices plummeted in 2020, only slightly rebound in 2021, but yet in 2022 sales were still less than half of 2019 with no promise of a heckuva lot better.

Nevertheless, that doesn't change the fact that American audiences of all backgrounds widely accept female heroes and leading roles when the character is well written, and makes sense.
But hollywood is throwing in 5' 4" 105 lb. little girls in physical roles that are laughably stupid.
It is just dumb.

Well perhaps that is why no one goes to the movies anymore.
Obviously box offices plummeted in 2020, only slightly rebound in 2021, but yet in 2022 sales were still less than half of 2019 with no promise of a heckuva lot better.

Nevertheless, that doesn't change the fact that American audiences of all backgrounds widely accept female heroes and leading roles when the character is well written, and makes sense.
But hollywood is throwing in 5' 4" 105 lb. little girls in physical roles that are laughably stupid.
It is just dumb.
True. I think the last two movies I have seen in a theatre were. Maverick and Endgame. And we used to go weekly. Sometimes more.

No. There were plently of strong female characters and leads in movies and TV prior to Identity politics taking over in Hollywood.

Terminator
Aliens
Halloween
Avengers ( Black Widow is a badass)
Star Wars
Charlie’s Angels ( the Drew,Lucy,Camron versions). And the original version.
Star Trek
Captain America ( Steve and Peggy complement each other as a team).
Willow

And on and on.
I can remember back in the 50's where only about 1 in 100 movies had strong female hero. Almost every hero in an action adventure was a man. That started changing in 60's with the women's liberation movement where strong women characters were seen savings men occasionally. In the 70's we had the the Bionic women , Wonder Women, and Charlies Angels. And the 80's forward women have progressively had women strong leading rolls. Between 2011 and 2021, leading rolls for women increased from 25% to 43%, almost equal to men and women heroes in movies increased at about same rate. With male and female leads nearly equal we should be seeing women heroes about the same as men.

Last edited:
I can remember back in the 50's where only about 1 in 100 movies had strong female hero. Almost every hero in an action adventure was a man. That started changing in 60's with the women's liberation movement where strong women characters were seen savings men occasionally. In the 70's we had the the Bionic women , Wonder Women, and Charlies Angels. And the 80's forward women have progressively had women strong leading rolls. Between 2011 and 2021, leading rolls for women increased from 25% to 43%, almost equal to men and women heroes in movies increased at about same rate. With male and female leads nearly equal we should be seeing women heroes about the same as men.
Still nothing to do with what is said.

View attachment 764114

Once again Disney is working it's magic.

They've turned the Mandalorian into a wimp. He goes to his home world...is captured.....and has to be saved by a woman.

Mandy can barely weld the Dark Lightsaber, yet his female friend Bo-Katan has no problem slinging it around barely noticing the extreme weight that was explained in season 2. In season 2 the Mandalorian earns the right to weld the Dark Lightsaber but somehow loses it in a fight and has to be saved, losing the right to weld this deadly weapon ever again. Once again there is a woman coming to the rescue in Disney's warped mind.

Clearly Disney is still trying to upset their fans.
Hollywood has become so warped that they cannot bring themselves to give their fans what they want in any production.
They still saw fit to get rid of the one woman that was really a bad-a$$ because of politics....Gina Carano who played the shock warrior Cara Dune because they believe in censorship.

View attachment 764113

and yet that wimp flew into that creatures mouth and saved that kid.....geezus mud why do you watch these things?...

Not only that but the constant gender swapping and racial swapping has worn out it's welcome.
Now Captain America is a Black Man. Thor is a woman with Cancer.
Eventually they're going to turn Superman into a Trans.
there is a reason she picked up his hammer and there is a reason she had to put it back down....do you even watch these things?....

Yeah. I watch these things.
The reason is stupid.
How did she become worthy?
in a past thor comic,thor asked his hammer to always protect jane,and so it is doing just that.......and in doing so she is able to lift it.....but she was doing it hoping it would cure her cancer but made it worse...

in a past thor comic,thor asked his hammer to always protect jane,and so it is doing just that.......and in doing so she is able to lift it.....but she was doing it hoping it would cure her cancer but made it worse...
I stopped reading comic books when I was 12.
The story doesn't make any sense.
Disney just wanted to push their agenda....and the fans are rejecting it.

I stopped reading comic books when I was 12.
The story doesn't make any sense.
Disney just wanted to push their agenda....and the fans are rejecting it.
so you stopped reading them when you were a kid but watch the movies as a grownup...Thor took Jane to Asgard in a comic back in 1966........

You stupid uneducated idiots need to pull your Moon Bat heads out of your Libtard asses.
What's the matter? Did I insult your only friend? There's a whole world out there beyond the idiot box. Turn that shit off and find something real to occupy your empty life.

I saw a bit today where Disney has lost just under 400,000 subscribers between CA/USA this past quarter.
There are two investment/shareholder groups that filed a lawsuit against Disney for basically lying about their subscription numbers and hiding Disney+ costs.
Disney is bleeding money, and that is not going to last forever. Even if these shareholder groups are not successful in their lawsuit - it is going to create enough investor buzz to scare other potential investors away.
In the past month their stock has fallen almost 8%. About $14 billion.

Forum List

Back