Disney Turns The Mandalorian Into A Wimp

A survey conducted among U.S. adults in January 2020 showed that women were nine percent more likely than men to watch or stream TV shows and movies. A 2021 report found that 47.2 percent of lead actors in films in the United States that year were female. A decade earlier, the share stood at 25.6 percent. Today women like to see women in strong roles and film makers are responding. I suspect we are going see more not less women superheroes on the screen.
You keep missing the point on this, and I have to wonder is that on purpose.
You have said these things to me when I have complained of this same thing.
Again, NO ONE complains about female heroes like Alien Ripley, or Sarah Conner in Terminator, or Leeloo in the 5th Element, or Trinity in The Matrix.... shall I continue? Or are you starting to get that there is a difference between how these strong female leads were written in and how "Space Jesus Rey" in Star Wars 7, or Galedrial in The Rings of Power were thrown in to save stupid, weak men from their incompetence and stupidity? And who are given mad skills that came from nowhere to absolutely dominate and destroy other characters who are stronger/better trained and years of experience. Yet a female secretary walks in and literally mass murders a band of well trained mercs. (that is an actual scene in a recent film)
That is the problem. Not that they are females, but how Hollywood throws them in lazily and stupidly and expects no one will have a problem with it.

A survey conducted among U.S. adults in January 2020 showed that women were nine percent more likely than men to watch or stream TV shows and movies. A 2021 report found that 47.2 percent of lead actors in films in the United States that year were female. A decade earlier, the share stood at 25.6 percent. Today women like to see women in strong roles and film makers are responding. I suspect we are going see more not less women superheroes on the screen.
Yes....women are into fantasy....and some into lesbianism, at least the producers of this garbage.

Women love to play like they're always the boss....and tougher than men....but in reality that is pure fantasy.
We've discovered that women aren't any more honest, competent, or stronger then men.
If you look at Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Katie Hobbs, etc,....the list goes on.
They're much more corrupt then men, and not really worth looking up to.
Yet the left wants to patronize women, because without the women's vote and the black vote Democrats would be history.

View attachment 764114

Once again Disney is working it's magic.

They've turned the Mandalorian into a wimp. He goes to his home world...is captured.....and has to be saved by a woman.

Mandy can barely weld the Dark Lightsaber, yet his female friend Bo-Katan has no problem slinging it around barely noticing the extreme weight that was explained in season 2. In season 2 the Mandalorian earns the right to weld the Dark Lightsaber but somehow loses it in a fight and has to be saved, losing the right to weld this deadly weapon ever again. Once again there is a woman coming to the rescue in Disney's warped mind.

Clearly Disney is still trying to upset their fans.
Hollywood has become so warped that they cannot bring themselves to give their fans what they want in any production.
They still saw fit to get rid of the one woman that was really a bad-a$$ because of politics....Gina Carano who played the shock warrior Cara Dune because they believe in censorship.

View attachment 764113

It's a con-spiracy!!!! :heehee:

You keep missing the point on this, and I have to wonder is that on purpose.
You have said these things to me when I have complained of this same thing.
Again, NO ONE complains about female heroes like Alien Ripley, or Sarah Conner in Terminator, or Leeloo in the 5th Element, or Trinity in The Matrix.... shall I continue? Or are you starting to get that there is a difference between how these strong female leads were written in and how "Space Jesus Rey" in Star Wars 7, or Galedrial in The Rings of Power were thrown in to save stupid, weak men from their incompetence and stupidity? And who are given mad skills that came from nowhere to absolutely dominate and destroy other characters who are stronger/better trained and years of experience. Yet a female secretary walks in and literally mass murders a band of well trained mercs. (that is an actual scene in a recent film)
That is the problem. Not that they are females, but how Hollywood throws them in lazily and stupidly and expects no one will have a problem with it.
Not only that but the constant gender swapping and racial swapping has worn out it's welcome.
Now Captain America is a Black Man. Thor is a woman with Cancer.
Eventually they're going to turn Superman into a Trans.

Not only that but the constant gender swapping and racial swapping has worn out it's welcome.
Now Captain America is a Black Man. Thor is a woman with Cancer.
Eventually they're going to turn Superman into a Trans.
It’s gotten so you can predict the storyline before you even watch. So why bother.

Black woman/Lesbian in charge. Check
Man = weak,incompetent or evil. Check
Woman saves the day. Check
Race or gender swap a previously male lead character. Check.
Never show a woman’s progression ( just always great). Check

Zzzzz

I see your whining about my whining about his whining, with my whining about your whining about my whining about his whining!

It’s gotten so you can predict the storyline before you even watch. So why bother.

Black woman/Lesbian in charge. Check
Man = weak,incompetent or evil. Check
Woman saves the day. Check
Race or gender swap a previously male lead character. Check.
Never show a woman’s progression ( just always great). Check

Zzzzz
And back in the 20th Century

White Man /Straight in charge. Check
Women = weak, incompetent or evil. Check
Man saves the day. Check
No Race or gender swap a previously male lead character. Check.
Never show a man’s progression ( just always great). Check

Zzzzz

What goes around comes around

And back in the 20th Century

White Man /Straight in charge. Check
Women = weak, incompetent or evil. Check
Man saves the day. Check
No Race or gender swap a previously male lead character. Check.
Never show a man’s progression ( just always great). Check

Zzzzz

What goes around comes around
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back