Disney Turns The Mandalorian Into A Wimp

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
5e856de96095f550710a0e49eb2905c5.jpg

Once again Disney is working it's magic.

They've turned the Mandalorian into a wimp. He goes to his home world...is captured.....and has to be saved by a woman.

Mandy can barely weld the Dark Lightsaber, yet his female friend Bo-Katan has no problem slinging it around barely noticing the extreme weight that was explained in season 2. In season 2 the Mandalorian earns the right to weld the Dark Lightsaber but somehow loses it in a fight and has to be saved, losing the right to weld this deadly weapon ever again. Once again there is a woman coming to the rescue in Disney's warped mind.

Clearly Disney is still trying to upset their fans.
Hollywood has become so warped that they cannot bring themselves to give their fans what they want in any production.
They still saw fit to get rid of the one woman that was really a bad-a$$ because of politics....Gina Carano who played the shock warrior Cara Dune because they believe in censorship.

gfdgdf.jpg

View attachment 764114

They've turned the Mandalorian into a wimp. He goes to his home world...is captured.....and has to be saved by a woman.

Mandy can barely weld the Dark Lightsaber, yet his female friend Bo-Katan has no problem slinging it around barely noticing the extreme weight that was explained in season 2. In season 2 the Mandalorian earns the right to weld the Dark Lightsaber but somehow loses it in a fight and has to be saved, losing the right to weld this deadly weapon ever again. Once again there is a woman coming to the rescue in Disney's warped mind.

Hollywood has become so warped that they cannot bring themselves to give their fans what they want in any production.
They still saw fit to get rid of the one woman that was really a bad-a$$ because of politics....Gina Carano who played the shock warrior Cara Dune because they believe in censorship.

View attachment 764113

DUDE!!!
spoilers,,

People who think this nonsense is realistic need to STFU.

I like the show.....I'm just getting tired of Disney constantly "jumping the shark" and trying to get us to buy into their political BS.
The Star Wars universe is garbage. It's terrible sci-fi with no regard for real science. The story lines are full of plot holes and ludicrous coincidences always calling back to the original trilogy.

You watch Disney? And admit it!!!!!
I'm not afraid to expose myself to their propaganda.
Most of the Marvel and Star Wars stuff is on there....and they have National Geographic documentaries I like.

I made the mistake of watching an episode or two of She-Hulk.
That's 50 mins I can't ever get back.

The Star Wars universe is garbage. It's terrible sci-fi with no regard for real science. The story lines are full of plot holes and ludicrous coincidences always calling back to the original trilogy.
Yes.. The Phantom Menace and Attack of The Clones sucked ass....but mostly because of Jar-Jar Binks and Hayden Christiansen's horrific acting. I wonder who he had to blow to get that job.

Yes.. The Phantom Menace and Attack of The Clones sucked ass....but mostly because of Jar-Jar Binks and Hayden Christiansen's horrific acting. I wonder who he had to blow to get that job.
Once I finally figured out that TV shows and movies are a manufactured consumer product rather than art I stopped expecting much from them.

View attachment 764114

View attachment 764113

Do you realize how many movies and series there are out there that have women heroes. The strange thing is men seem to enjoy them as much as women. However, there're still more movie hero's that are men than women.

I read an article that said Hayden was chosen because he was the only actor tested that had chemistry with Natalie Portman. He could have been better,but he doesn’t bother me that much anymore. Now that Ive seen the crappy first two of the Disney trilogy.

Do you realize how many movies and series there are out there that have women heroes. The strange thing is men seem to enjoy them as much as women. However, there're still more movie hero's that are men than women.
I've been watching the Mandalorian for 2 seasons and needing a woman to save his butt, not once but twice in one episode....and taking into account Disney's hostile attitude toward men...I just put two & two together.

I read an article that said Hayden was chosen because he was the only actor tested that had chemistry with Natalie Portman. He could have been better,but he doesn’t bother me that much anymore. Now that Ive seen the crappy first two of the Disney trilogy.
They turned over the lead to Ray....and I didn't mind that so much.
I just wish Disney would give it a rest.
They've ruined Marvel (That last Thor movie was hideous). Star Wars and I hear DC Universe is heading in that direction fast.

Hayden was a crybaby. He specializes in being a crybaby. He's like Adam Kinzinger.

Not his argument.
I complain about similar things. Mud isn't complaining about there being female heroes, he is complaining about the unrealistic nonsense of a 105 lb., 5' 3" person beating the crap out of other people literally twice their size and equally or better trained.
No one ever complained about say Sigourney Weaver in Alien or Goldstein who played Vasquez. Or the myriad of heroins in many movies.
There is a difference between Alien's Ripley and "Space Jesus" Rey in Star Wars 7 that easily beats the shit out of a Sith Lord as if he was paper - even though she had zero training. None. That is stupid.

I've been watching the Mandalorian for 2 seasons and needing a woman to save his butt, not once but twice in one episode....and taking into account Disney's hostile attitude toward men...I just put two & two together.
A survey conducted among U.S. adults in January 2020 showed that women were nine percent more likely than men to watch or stream TV shows and movies. A 2021 report found that 47.2 percent of lead actors in films in the United States that year were female. A decade earlier, the share stood at 25.6 percent. Today women like to see women in strong roles and film makers are responding. I suspect we are going see more not less women superheroes on the screen.

Forum List

Back