Disney Turns The Mandalorian Into A Wimp

so you stopped reading them when you were a kid but watch the movies as a grownup...Thor took Jane to Asgard in a comic back in 1966........
Back when I was a kid Thor didn't have a girlfriend.
I was usually the first to get the new comics.....and it never mentioned anything about Jane.
I remember Tarzan had a Jane, but not Thor.

Back when I was a kid Thor didn't have a girlfriend.
I was usually the first to get the new comics.....and it never mentioned anything about Jane.
I remember Tarzan had a Jane, but not Thor.
you didnt read Thor comics then....Jane first appearance was in ..1962's Journey Into Mystery #84.....she was Dr, Don Blakes girlfriend/nurse who was Thors secret identity...

you didnt read Thor comics then....Jane first appearance was in ..1962's Journey Into Mystery #84.....she was Dr, Don Blakes girlfriend/nurse who was Thors secret identity...
You remember this from back in 1962, or is this just something you read about recently.
Because I read the original Marvel comics when they first came out.
Thor didn't have a girlfriend. At least it wasn't stressed all that much.
I learned how to read before I got into 1st grade from reading comics.
I've been able to read since I was 3-4.

You remember this from back in 1962, or is this just something you read about recently.
Because I read the original Marvel comics when they first came out.
Thor didn't have a girlfriend. At least it wasn't stressed all that much.
I learned how to read before I got into 1st grade from reading comics.
I've been able to read since I was 3-4.
did i not give you the comic she first appeared in?.....i not only read the things i have a collection of them,6 3 ft boxes full of them going back years....

did i not give you the comic she first appeared in?.....i not only read the things i have a collection of them,6 3 ft boxes full of them going back years....
No you did not.
I was reading them back when I was single digits....and the one that stuck the most was Superman and Lois Lane.
Nobody gives a flying-fuck about Jane fucking Foster.

No you did not.
I was reading them back when I was single digits....and the one that stuck the most was Superman and Lois Lane.
Nobody gives a flying-fuck about Jane fucking Foster.
what?.........go to post no 62.....and carefully read whats there....in big black letters....

All it stated was it was the first appearance of Jane Nelson.
I saw nothing about her taking up Thor's hammer and turning into a Thor herself.
it didnt happen yet mud, that happened much later........you said she didnt exist.....i proved to you she did...and its not Nelson its Foster....

it didnt happen yet mud, that happened much later........you said she didnt exist.....i proved to you she did...and its not Nelson its Foster....
I never said she didn't exist. I just said Thor wasn't diddling her back when I was buying comics.
The ref said her name was Jane Nelson when she was introduced.
Apparently her story and her purpose evolved.
But when I was reading comics Thor was mostly fighting a lot.
He didn't have a girlfriend.
I stopped reading comics when I was in grade school.
My guess is that all of the female Thor shit was something that happened more recently than 1962.

Forum List

Back