Disney Has Lost $50 Billion So Far

Fair assessment. In your opinion is there anything Joe is doing well?

The reason Disney is losing so much money is because of their politics. They do still put out some good productions though. The wife and I watched Togo on Disney Plus last week and it was fantastic.

What a shit stain you are.

Yes, it's the responsibility of the board to do their best for shareholders. But guess what, dickless? Sometimes a loss is the result nonetheless. Sometimes things don't go as planned. Sure, a person can sue if that happens, but that person would be laughed out of court.

As for my two companies, you obviously think a bit too much of yourself to believe that I could give a flying fuck whether or not you believe me. You're nothing. You're navel lint.

Is it true that you sit when you pee?
You're lying and twisting the argument. The entire discussion was about the Board of Disney taking specific action without regard, i.e., with carelessness, to the effects on shareholders. Since wokeness is not in the approved-by-shareholders mission statement, they can't make the claim of simply making a mistake. They went beyond their mission, without regard or consideration to the costs to shareholders, and engaged in political actions. It's not a decision made with the best of intent for shareholders but turned out badly. Those kinds of mistakes happen and you can't sue over them. This mistake does not get that kind of protection.

Companies sponsor, support, and donate to political action committees all the time. The actions of those committees are outside of the operations of the company and provide a significant degree of protection. They do it exactly so they don't get into the legal trouble that Disney is going to be in.

Once again, you prove that you don't know shit about how corporations, business, or even politics work. You're an idiot.

That is just stupid. If a student ask a question then give them an answer. If a student ask a question about a dog should the teach talk about every other animal?
Wrong! Teachers are not trained psychologists or psychiatrists. They do not have the training or education to properly answer those questions. The answer should only be, talk to your parents, or your minister, or even to the school psychologist. Teacher's have no business in that discussion in any way, shape, or form.

You're lying and twisting the argument. The entire discussion was about the Board of Disney taking specific action without regard, i.e., with carelessness, to the effects on shareholders. Since wokeness is not in the approved-by-shareholders mission statement, they can't make the claim of simply making a mistake. They went beyond their mission, without regard or consideration to the costs to shareholders, and engaged in political actions. It's not a decision made with the best of intent for shareholders but turned out badly. Those kinds of mistakes happen and you can't sue over them. This mistake does not get that kind of protection.

Companies sponsor, support, and donate to political action committees all the time. The actions of those committees are outside of the operations of the company and provide a significant degree of protection. They do it exactly so they don't get into the legal trouble that Disney is going to be in.

Once again, you prove that you don't know shit about how corporations, business, or even politics work. You're an idiot.

I've never encountered anyone as ignorant and as stupid as you.

And, considering I'm a member of USMB, that's saying something...

Wrong! Teachers are not trained psychologists or psychiatrists. They do not have the training or education to properly answer those questions. The answer should only be, talk to your parents, or your minister, or even to the school psychologist. Teacher's have no business in that discussion in any way, shape, or form.

My ex-sister in law has her Phd in psychology from Fordham University.

She's a public school teacher...

Other than the hyper left and the hyper right?
No one gives a shit about Disney's politics.
All they care about are the amusement parks and the entertainment content they sell.

This stuff will pass and Disney will (almost certainly) be fine.

For the record - I do not give a crap about Disney.
Their products do squat for me.

My ex-sister in law has her Phd in psychology from Fordham University.

She's a public school teacher...
Your sister-in-law is atypical educationally speaking but she obviously fits in your family. A PhD in psychology but working in a job that barely requires a Bachelor's degree. She's clearly the same kind of mental failure that you are.

And all 50 states license therapists. Having the degree without the license does not provide qualification to provide therapy. In fact, having the degree without the license is probably an indication that she failed and couldn't get the license so she took a job in the field that is just about the lowest paying field of any field for college graduates.

I've never encountered anyone as ignorant and as stupid as you.

And, considering I'm a member of USMB, that's saying something...
So what you're saying is that you can't argue in support of your claims or against my claims because you know I am right so you switch to simply name calling. I accept your surrender.

It’s tragic that such people were allowed to take over the once great company that was established to entertain children.

I don’t know whether it was Trump or what, but some catalyst occurred to make all of these sexual deviants come out of the closet and expose themselves. And Americans are taking names.

Disney’s stock has lost nearly $50 billion in value since the start of March, when it took a political gamble to oppose Florida’s controversial new education law.

Disney’s stock was down more than 2% on Friday and by more than 8.5% over the past few days as Florida lawmakers work to punish the company for wading into the state’s politics. The stock’s market cap has declined by about $46.6 billion since March 1, just days before the company came out against the legislation.

I wonder what shareholders think?

I wonder what shareholders think?
Smart investors hate high risk.
1653008596144.png

Your sister-in-law is atypical educationally speaking but she obviously fits in your family. A PhD in psychology but working in a job that barely requires a Bachelor's degree. She's clearly the same kind of mental failure that you are.

And all 50 states license therapists. Having the degree without the license does not provide qualification to provide therapy. In fact, having the degree without the license is probably an indication that she failed and couldn't get the license so she took a job in the field that is just about the lowest paying field of any field for college graduates.

You're such a fucking clown.

She taught at Notre Dame before wrapping it up to start a family. My late brother in law was a very successful rreal estate appraiser in San Diego, so she was able to step away from teaching. Ones my niece and nephew were in school, she wanted to do something that didn't include working 'til crazy hours like she did at Notre Dame. So, she became a teacher.

I'm enjoying watching yourself make yourself look so ignorant, pretending you know anything about me or my family. You'd live 100 lifetimes and never be as successful as she was, or as I am.

So go fuck yourself, buttnugget...

So what you're saying is that you can't argue in support of your claims or against my claims because you know I am right so you switch to simply name calling. I accept your surrender.

No, what I'm saying is that USMB has no shortage of ignorant little bitches, just like you, who think you know anything.

Seriously, if stupidity could fly, your house would be a fuckin' airport...

Forum List

Back