FBI warns of targeted cyber attacks on food plants after mysterious rash of fires ( TOLD YOU)

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021
The FBI's Cyber Division published a notice this past week warning about increased cyber-attack threats on agricultural cooperatives, which comes at a time when a curious string of fires and explosions damage major food processing plants across the country.

Oh imagine that, the FBI needs to go , they probably do the hacks themselves tell the sheep the boogie man did it so they obey to the next set of right stripped from the public.
And yes on another post someone posted which I did too , I said this, the same post was posted twice.

Not this one another one.

The FBI's Cyber Division published a notice this past week warning about increased cyber-attack threats on agricultural cooperatives, which comes at a time when a curious string of fires and explosions damage major food processing plants across the country.

Oh imagine that, the FBI needs to go , they probably do the hacks themselves tell the sheep the boogie man did it so they obey to the next set of right stripped from the public.
And yes on another post someone posted which I did too , I said this, the same post was posted twice.

I am still scratching my head on this one, because the food supply affects everyone, from poor all the way up to the rich and political elitists. Yeah, they can afford higher prices but if the hoarders just rob the place as we have seen in the major blue cities, wont be much left to purchase....

The mass mainstream media and world governments have been telegraphing some kind of global manmade apocalypse since 2020 when COVID-19 first came onto the scene. Truth be told, I wish THEY would just get on with whatever planetary calamity they have in mind, so survivalists can get on with doing what we do best. The waiting is definitely the hardest part. I mean, come on folks, we all know that the modern world and human civilization is fragile as a freshly laid egg. Just crack the damn thing already and let's get on with the main event.

Last edited:
Its all part of the plan. Just like 9/11, we are being attacked from within so Gates & Co can rule while in control of food, land to grow that food, and rid the world of half the population. New World Order plans, to be exact. It isn't terrorists doing this shit. Its our own government.

Cyber attacks are comng from PRC.

In fact many places have all but cut off their servers access to China.
Taiwan hasn't been cut off and I am unsure about Hong Kong. But Shanghai most definitely is the culprit.

Its all part of the plan. Just like 9/11, we are being attacked from within so Gates & Co can rule while in control of food, land to grow that food, and rid the world of half the population. New World Order plans, to be exact. It isn't terrorists doing this shit. Its our own government.

And people wondered why the mega rich have been buying farm land and building huge bunkers.

Forum List

Back