Disney FINALLY did something right. Andor is fantastic!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The new StarWars is pretty damn good.

A great story about the birth of a rebel without all the woke empowered women and minority bullshit.
Just a good story and fantastic acting & visuals.

I'm only 3 episodes in but this is StarWars. Better than all the new movies they've made.
Obviously they can still screw it up but so far, I'm hooked.

I'm going to say this ... "Star Wars" was awesome, 45-years-ago, when it first came out.

They have been milking that franchise for nearly half a century without adding anything new.

The same characters (with different names), the same action, even the same music.

One of the slimiest moves Disney ever did was to buy the rotting corpse of the franchise and invite us all to indulge in the necrophilia that is the never-ending cash grabs that "Star Wars" has become.

Don't get me wrong, when "Star Wars" first came, it was awesome. It ended nearly a decade-long SciFi drought and I loved it.

But, now, "Star Wars" is like sleeping with your ex .... it will NEVER be as exciting as it once was.

I'm sorry but nothing Disney does, or produces, is of any value to decent Americans, absolutely nothing, I will not ever send them a dime of my money, period! That company is literally evil, evil in the strictest biblical sense, it didn't used to be that way, once upon a time it was a marvelous engine of creativity and family bonding, today it is devoted to butchering children and sexually mutilating those children whom are not butchered, along with indoctrinating all of our children into the most profoundly depraved sexual deviancy & hedonism, its my opinion you have allowed self to be made filthy by donating them your dime and your time!

C'mon man, like the Vegetable says.....

You are not a freaking child anymore, stop watching Disney for f****sake. LOL!

The new StarWars is pretty damn good.

"New" Star Wars? Sorry but I can't get into this stuff. The more of this crap they make, the more it just dilutes the original six episodes which were complete unto themselves telling a complete story.

Star Wars was originally special, a rarity; soon there will be what---- something like 15 movies?

I've looked at some of the new stuff and they just don't have it where it really counts. They lack the magic of George Lucas and the original cast.

The only thing I see going for them is the special effects which of course just get better all the time.

But, now, "Star Wars" is like sleeping with your ex .... it will NEVER be as exciting as it once was.

That line made me laugh my ass off! THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

Now, on to commenting about the subject..................

Yeah, I gotta agree, Star Wars when it first came out was absolutely fantastic, but the more money they try to squeeze out of the franchise, the more diluted it becomes, and now.........it's just "meh".

Forum List

Back