"Discredited" Benghazi Whistleblower Disappears

I have to wonder why you have your head stuck up obama's asshole as far as you have it?

Didn't even vote for the guy in 2008.

May not have voted for him in 2012 if you idiots didn't nominate the Mormon.

How'd that work out for you again?

Anyway, here's the thing. Stuff happens and the middle east is dangerous. The sooner we realize that and stop getting invovled over there, the better.

That makes me feel much better knowing we have a stuttering clusterfuck in the White House who cannot be honest about the simplest thing.

Shit blows up and it's always "I wasn't aware......I heard about it the same time you did..."
Yep that's another thing with all the spying and obama didn't know what's going on and only found out when he read the paper? SURELY obama supporters don't really believe that?

Didn't even vote for the guy in 2008.

May not have voted for him in 2012 if you idiots didn't nominate the Mormon.

How'd that work out for you again?

Anyway, here's the thing. Stuff happens and the middle east is dangerous. The sooner we realize that and stop getting invovled over there, the better.

That makes me feel much better knowing we have a stuttering clusterfuck in the White House who cannot be honest about the simplest thing.

Shit blows up and it's always "I wasn't aware......I heard about it the same time you did..."
Yep that's another thing with all the spying and obama didn't know what's going on and only found out when he read the paper? SURELY obama supporters don't really believe that?

Obama's priorities center around destroying his political enemies.

Everything else is left to chance.

Obama's priorities center around destroying his political enemies.

Everything else is left to chance.
OH I get it now the spying was used on his political enemies.

Dumb ass he's commander and chief staying awake when and emergency is happening is part of the mother fucking job you god damn stupid fuck

Seven hours difference, genius ...

9:42 p.m. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

11 p.m (Benghazi time) or 6:00 AM Estern Standard. -- Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond. The meeting had been previously scheduled.

He slept through it???

FAIL!

What part of COMMANDER AND CHIEF don't you comprehend?

Commander and chief stands watch over embassies? By this logic, all persons who have died because of the enemy are the presidents fault. Is that what you are saying?

Whoooooe ... easy on the swears, friend! :lol:

Last edited:
Seven hours difference, genius ...

9:42 p.m. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

11 p.m (Benghazi time) or 6:00 AM Estern Standard. -- Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Martin Dempsey meet with President Obama at the White House where they discuss the unfolding situation and how to respond. The meeting had been previously scheduled.

He slept through it???

FAIL!

Commander and chief stands watch over embassies? By this logic, all persons who have died because of the enemy are the presidents fault. Is that what you are saying?

oh Gawd stupid is thick in this one.
And don't call me friend that I ain't.

I can't call you "friend," but you can call me stupid, a dumbass and a fucking god damn idiot?

Fair enough!

:lol:

I can't call you "friend," but you can call me stupid, a dumbass and a fucking god damn idiot?

Fair enough!

I'll call you what you are and you ain't my friend.
The president as commander and chief oversees embassy operations insure security SOP are in place.

The president as commander and chief oversees embassy operations insure security SOP are in place.

Good, you SHOULD call it as you see it. :clap2:

Now, I'm asking YOU a VERY SPECIFIC question - is everything that happens on Obama's watch as president his fault? Requests were made for safety? I imagine that happens all day, every day.

The pres handles security? I would imagine that matters as small as an individual embassy would be delegated to a much lower level. I would also imagine that most of the security would be provided by the foreign nation ... kind of like we do here in the states.

Good, you SHOULD call it as you see it. :clap2:

Now, I'm asking YOU a VERY SPECIFIC question - is everything that happens on Obama's watch as president his fault? Requests were made for safety? I imagine that happens all day, every day.

The pres handles security? I would imagine that matters as small as an individual embassy would be delegated to a much lower level. I would also imagine that most of the security would be provided by the foreign nation ... kind of like we do here in the states.
When he lies about he must own that lie. and that does answer your question

You have not answered a darn thing!!!

He's a liar? Fine ... PROVE it by showing us the facts! This isn't Communist USSR ... no iron curtain here; use this thread to expose what you know! Maybe YOU are the guy that gets Obama impeached!

He's a liar? Fine ... PROVE it by showing us the facts! This isn't Communist USSR ... no iron curtain here; use this thread to expose what you know! Maybe YOU are the guy that gets Obama impeached!

I answered it shut the fuck up and move on.

No, I started this thread! :cool:

Participate by answering or don't answer and prove that you don't know jack.

But quit leaving insults and F-bombs that are completely devoid of any actual debate, thanks ~

Any one else besides bigrebnc want to field the question?

No, I started this thread! :cool:

Participate by answering or don't answer and prove that you don't know jack.

But quit leaving insults and F-bombs that are completely devoid of any actual debate, thanks ~

Any one else besides bigrebnc want to field the question?

I don't give a fuck what you did, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOVE ON.

Forum List

Back