Disband the FBI

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Rebuild from scratch.
Utter bullshit not even a moron would believe.
FBI: Gunman who shot congressman had no target in mind

"In April, Hogkinson made the tourist rounds in Washington, visiting monuments, museums, the U.S. Capitol and the Dirksen Senate Office Building and taking pictures, the FBI said. He also took pictures of the baseball field where he would later fire more than 60 shots.

"The FBI does not believe that these photographs represented surveillance of intended targets," the FBI said in a statement.

Hodgkinson also visited the office of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose campaign he had worked on as a volunteer, and was in email contact with the two Democratic senators from his home state."

You need to learn how to read things in context. According to the article, Hogkinson didn't do any research on specific targets by computer or phone. In other words, he didn't have access to the schedules of the Congressmen. He was looking for targets of opportunity.

He didn't stake the ballfield waiting for Scalise. He was looking for any of the people he identified as enemies.

Let's say I want to assassinate Representative John Doe. I want to target him specifically. I want him to die.. I know there will be security, and I'm prepared for that. I have to go where he will be. That means some function, speech, or town hall type event. Somewhere I know he's going to be at. I can learn a lot of those by looking at his webpage.

But I read in the paper that some Republicans are playing a ball game against Democrats in a mockery of congeniality. I stake out the ballfield, and hope to see John Doe? I'm running a risk, someone is bound to notice me skulking about. I know that the Representative has security. I know it's Capital Police. I know I have about sixty seconds before all the cops in the city are converging on my location.

What the FBI is saying is that the nutter didn't target Scalise, that was just a Republican he found at the ballpark. He was looking for Republicans in general, not a specific one.

Dylan Roof didn't go into that Church looking for a Specific black person. He went after any and all Blacks he could get. Major Hassan didn't go looking for a particular Soldier, he tried to kill all of them he could at Fort Sam Houston.

That is what the FBI is saying, and unsurprisingly you don't get it. When you finally go off, you won't be looking for any particular Liberal, just any old Progressive you can get the sights on. :)

You need to learn how to read things in context. According to the article, Hogkinson didn't do any research on specific targets by computer or phone. In other words, he didn't have access to the schedules of the Congressmen. He was looking for targets of opportunity.

He didn't stake the ballfield waiting for Scalise. He was looking for any of the people he identified as enemies.

Let's say I want to assassinate Representative John Doe. I want to target him specifically. I want him to die.. I know there will be security, and I'm prepared for that. I have to go where he will be. That means some function, speech, or town hall type event. Somewhere I know he's going to be at. I can learn a lot of those by looking at his webpage.

But I read in the paper that some Republicans are playing a ball game against Democrats in a mockery of congeniality. I stake out the ballfield, and hope to see John Doe? I'm running a risk, someone is bound to notice me skulking about. I know that the Representative has security. I know it's Capital Police. I know I have about sixty seconds before all the cops in the city are converging on my location.

What the FBI is saying is that the nutter didn't target Scalise, that was just a Republican he found at the ballpark. He was looking for Republicans in general, not a specific one.

Dylan Roof didn't go into that Church looking for a Specific black person. He went after any and all Blacks he could get. Major Hassan didn't go looking for a particular Soldier, he tried to kill all of them he could at Fort Sam Houston.

That is what the FBI is saying, and unsurprisingly you don't get it. When you finally go off, you won't be looking for any particular Liberal, just any old Progressive you can get the sights on. :)

Gee whizz you need to tell the New York Times to stop printing fake news then.

Politics
Alexandria Gunman Carried List With Names of 3 Republican Lawmakers

WASHINGTON — The gunman who targeted Republican congressmen this week at a baseball field in suburban Washington was carrying a list with the names of at least three lawmakers, and had pictures of the ballpark stored on his cellphone, two law enforcement officials said on Friday.

One of the officials said there were no explicit threats written on the list that was found on the body of James T. Hodgkinson, who was killed on Wednesday morning in a shootout with the police in Alexandria, Va., after he took aim at Republican lawmakers preparing for a charity baseball game against congressional Democrats.

Photo
17SHOOTINGdc-master315.jpg

Representative Jeff Duncan, a South Carolina Republican, is said to have been on a list carried by the gunman. Credit Mark Wilson/Getty Images
The official said the list included at least three names: Representatives Mo Brooks of Alabama, Jeff Duncan of South Carolina and Trent Franks of Arizona, according to the two officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the shooting remained under investigation.

Both officials said Mr. Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill., had also taken pictures of the ballpark, nestled in a mostly liberal neighborhood seven miles south of the nation’s capital.

The FBI was supposed top be merged into the DHS at one point I think but the merging of agencies wasn't going to happen in reality as easily as envisioned so it never happened. The DHS is what needs to be eliminated.

The FBI was supposed top be merged into the DHS at one point I think but the merging of agencies wasn't going to happen in reality as easily as envisioned so it never happened. The DHS is what needs to be eliminated.
DHS was another Bush disaster.

If you disband the FBI, the X-Files will be shut down! Muldur and Scully will be out of a job.

Politics

WASHINGTON — The gunman who targeted Republican congressmen this week at a baseball field in suburban Washington was carrying a list with the names of at least three lawmakers, and had pictures of the ballpark stored on his cellphone, two law enforcement officials said on Friday.

One of the officials said there were no explicit threats written on the list that was found on the body of James T. Hodgkinson, who was killed on Wednesday morning in a shootout with the police in Alexandria, Va., after he took aim at Republican lawmakers preparing for a charity baseball game against congressional Democrats.

Photo

Representative Jeff Duncan, a South Carolina Republican, is said to have been on a list carried by the gunman. Credit Mark Wilson/Getty Images
The official said the list included at least three names: Representatives Mo Brooks of Alabama, Jeff Duncan of South Carolina and Trent Franks of Arizona, according to the two officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the shooting remained under investigation.

Both officials said Mr. Hodgkinson, 66, of Belleville, Ill., had also taken pictures of the ballpark, nestled in a mostly liberal neighborhood seven miles south of the nation’s capital.

You need to learn how to read more than one news article.

Shooting At GOP Baseball Practice Seems To Have Been Spontaneous, FBI Says

So two days before the shooting, he was searching for the best route home to Illinois. The day before the shooting, he said to a family member he wanted to come home. The morning of the shooting, he saw the baseball practice and asked if it was the Republican, or Democratic Team.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but if I was targeting a specific person, I wouldn't walk up to the folks watching the show and ask if this is my target, I'd know them already. I'd have photos showing them from every possible angle. I'd have memorized those photos.

Just because the investigators don't come up with an answer you like doesn't mean they are lying. They might be wrong, or you might be the one who is wrong.

What we had was a nutter. They happen, a lot of the time. We had a nutter who believed the propaganda that all Republicans were Nazi's. He probably believed that twenty years ago. So I doubt that any of the recent rhetoric is what sent him down the path of nuttiness.

Either way, read more than one news source, and find the truth. Or at least as much of the truth as you can find.

Rebuild from scratch.
Utter bullshit not even a moron would believe.

"In April, Hogkinson made the tourist rounds in Washington, visiting monuments, museums, the U.S. Capitol and the Dirksen Senate Office Building and taking pictures, the FBI said. He also took pictures of the baseball field where he would later fire more than 60 shots.

"The FBI does not believe that these photographs represented surveillance of intended targets," the FBI said in a statement.

Hodgkinson also visited the office of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, whose campaign he had worked on as a volunteer, and was in email contact with the two Democratic senators from his home state."

dude - really? honestly how much surveillance have you been doing if you have to ask someone "is that a democrat or republican"?

bad aim
has to ask who he's after
does this look like someone who was prepared and did homework or was angry and let his inner emo free?

He had a target in mind: Republicans.

yes but what does that have to do with his "surveillance" that obviously was *not* there *of which* seems to be the crux of your being upset with the FBI.

yes but what does that have to do with his "surveillance" that obviously was *not* there *of which* seems to be the crux of your being upset with the FBI.
Every tourist takes pictures of obscure baseball fields in parks where a few days later you attempt to murder a bunch of people.
He had a target - Republicans.

Last edited:

Politics

Photo

So two days before the shooting, he was searching for the best route home to Illinois. The day before the shooting, he said to a family member he wanted to come home. The morning of the shooting, he saw the baseball practice and asked if it was the Republican, or Democratic Team.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but if I was targeting a specific person, I wouldn't walk up to the folks watching the show and ask if this is my target, I'd know them already. I'd have photos showing them from every possible angle. I'd have memorized those photos.

Just because the investigators don't come up with an answer you like doesn't mean they are lying. They might be wrong, or you might be the one who is wrong.

What we had was a nutter. They happen, a lot of the time. We had a nutter who believed the propaganda that all Republicans were Nazi's. He probably believed that twenty years ago. So I doubt that any of the recent rhetoric is what sent him down the path of nuttiness.

Either way, read more than one news source, and find the truth. Or at least as much of the truth as you can find.
Like I said, even a moron knows the FBI is spewing BS. Congrats on not even making that level.

Politics

Photo

Like I said, even a moron knows the FBI is spewing BS. Congrats on not even making that level.

Fine. Prove it. Go ahead and spout your conspiracy thing. Let me guess. He met with fellow terrorists at a pizza shop. The shop had a secret code hidden in the sign that told the brotherhood of people living in a van at the YMCA across the street from the baseball field where to meet and plan their attacks. There utilizing a sophisticated computer system known as the "They 9000" this unemployed 66 year old secret agent of a dubious organization formed by the Koch Brothers who hate Trump and George Soros used information gathered by NSA assets to plan his attack.

We have POV video of him selecting his weapons.

In a way. This is like Benghazi. You folks on the right were distracted by the shiny thing and missed the entire scandal.

Back to our nefarious plot. So in the basement of the pizza place our secret agent. 00nutter got his final briefing and then returning to his van parked in the lot of the YMCA and prepared to engage in his assigned mission.

The body count of Republicans was supposed to be much higher, but the second agent who was assigned the job of opening fire from a second direction had a medical problem. The tinfoil slipped off his head while he was sleeping and the CIA was able to again take control of his mind through the fillings in his teeth.

Now. Did I miss anything in this grand conspiracy?

You know. I write fiction as a hobby but I wouldn't write this kind of crap because it is totally unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Politics

Photo

Fine. Prove it. Go ahead and spout your conspiracy thing. Let me guess. He met with fellow terrorists at a pizza shop. The shop had a secret code hidden in the sign that told the brotherhood of people living in a van at the YMCA across the street from the baseball field where to meet and plan their attacks. There utilizing a sophisticated computer system known as the "They 9000" this unemployed 66 year old secret agent of a dubious organization formed by the Koch Brothers who hate Trump and George Soros used information gathered by NSA assets to plan his attack.

In a way. This is like Benghazi. You folks on the right were distracted by the shiny thing and missed the entire scandal.

Back to our nefarious plot. So in the basement of the pizza place our secret agent. 00nutter got his final briefing and then returning to his van parked in the lot of the YMCA and prepared to engage in his assigned mission.

The body count of Republicans was supposed to be much higher, but the second agent who was assigned the job of opening fire from a second direction had a medical problem. The tinfoil slipped off his head while he was sleeping and the CIA was able to again take control of his mind through the fillings in his teeth.

You know. I write fiction as a hobby but I wouldn't write this kind of crap because it is totally unbelievable.

Everyone routinely asks are those guys playing ball in the park Republicans or Democrats before opening fire.

Politics

Photo

Everyone routinely asks are those guys playing ball in the park Republicans or Democrats before opening fire.

No, you left out the pizza shop. Come on man, you can't have a conspiracy without a pizza shop.

Politics

Photo

No, you left out the pizza shop. Come on man, you can't have a conspiracy without a pizza shop.

you can if there is a baseball diamond.

the first shot he fired was at the third highest ranking member of congress, who he hit. yeah, it was random. And he just happened to have guns and ammo cause he was out for walk to take in a baseball practice. sometimes the stupid that is posted in here is just off the walls. do you go to bed at night by yourself?

It is just another shit at the wall lie by the leftist scum to hide the FACT that they and their pets do this type of shit all the time. It is either a group of them obstructing the rights of NORMAL people to live their live unfettered, or it is violence, destruction, murder, physical assault OR intimidation, extortion, theft and using the government through lawsuits to force their will on someone else while they do the same things with a different objective. The FBI needs to be completely focused on the crimes of the dimshit party and the oshitma/clinton treason AND the organized thug gangs in this country. Otherwise they are just useless as a law enforcement agency.

Last edited:
It is just another shit at the wall lie by the leftist scum to hide the FACT that they and their pets do this type of shit all the time. It is either a group of them obstructing the rights of NORMAL people to live their live unfettered, or it is violence, destruction, murder, physical assault OR intimidation, extortion, theft and using the government through lawsuits to force their will on someone else while they do the same things with a different objective. The FBI needs to be completely focused on the crimes of the dimshit party and the oshitma/clinton treason AND the organized thug gangs in this country. Otherwise they are just useless as a law enforcement agency.
MS-13 allowed in by Obummer. hmmmmmm for what reason? the left hate americans. it is soooooo fking obvious it isn't funny. look at the money spent by dems in the sixth in GA, left wingers trying to push their hate agenda there.

Forum List

Back