Learn to be rough and tough like Republicans, go bankrupt, die when you get sick. It's how it's done

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Learn to be rough and tough like Republicans and when you get sick, first go bankrupt. And then just die. That's how it's done.

And if you have a disabled child, leave it alone. It must be God's will. And later, you can have another one. Maybe that one won't be sick.

And you didn't sign any contract to help elderly family members. If they didn't plan, that's their fault. You have no obligation to help them.

All this help your neighbor nonsense. We don't need it. We want to make America great again. Giving tax cuts to the rich shows the world what a great country this is. Republican values are American values.

IMG_2612.JPG
Learn to be rough and tough like Republicans and when you get sick, first go bankrupt. And then just die. That's how it's done.

And if you have a disabled child, leave it alone. It must be God's will. And later, you can have another one. Maybe that one won't be sick.

And you didn't sign any contract to help elderly family members. If they didn't plan, that's their fault. You have no obligation to help them.

All this help your neighbor nonsense. We don't need it. We want to make America great again. Giving tax cuts to the rich shows the world what a great country this is. Republican values are American values.
Lol! Is this Howard Dean?

If you seriously think you have a right to a rich man's money.... why don't you just take one of them to court?
Wealth envy is a problem for many. The OP sounds obsessed with it. I wonder why he refuses to help his disabled children and elderly relatives.

Never mind... I get it. He wants us to take care of his family. Last year the producers created a trillion dollars for entitlement programs. That does not count SS or Medicare. Somehow his family missed out on their cut.

I guess after losing 0 for 5 special elections the demtards still haven't figured out that just being angry little shit stains with no message or leaders, they're not going to win any elections... poor dems.

I guess after losing 0 for 5 special elections the demtards still haven't figured out that just being angry little shit stains with no message or leaders, they're not going to win any elections... poor dems.

Tge Dimz are Unwanted, non viable. . .

They should already know what comes after that.

• Banned
nursing-home.jpg

Republicans are targeting the elderly. They like targets that don't move much.

• Banned
If you seriously think you have a right to a rich man's money.... why don't you just take one of them to court?
I served in the military. Trump didn't. What right has he to steal from a country I protected and he didn't?

I guess the Inuits of Alaska must be Republicans because when they get old and sick they sit on an Ice flow and just drift away to sea. But I suppose thanks to the Republicans and global warming, they're gonna run out of Ice Flows pretty soon. What the hell they gonna do then? .... get health insurance maybe. :badgrin:

I served in the military. Trump didn't. What right has he to steal from a country I protected and he didn't?

What's your point there mofo if you voted for any dimshitscum in the past forty years NONE of them even joined the national guard, Enlisted Reserve, or any other or knew a damn thing about the military. Trump went to a military school. If you think that means he doesn't know about the military you don't know shit. My father taught a lot of classes in ROTC, and most military schools teach all of the same things but warfare.

I guess the Inuits of Alaska must be Republicans because when they get old and sick they sit on an Ice flow and just drift away to sea. But I suppose thanks to the Republicans and global warming, they're gonna run out of Ice Flows pretty soon. What the hell they gonna do then? .... get health insurance maybe. :badgrin:

BZZZZ another lost cause your entire premise has been proven false many times. It is amazing that the liars of Global warming have made more WRONG predictions than all nut cases predicting the return of Jesus Christ since they lied and started stealing our money, IN FACT NOT A SINGLE THING they predicted has happened because of global warming. Yet you idiots punch it out as proven fact. The evidence and lack of any proof is just like the Trump collusion yet you have no evidence or even a hint of proof of ANY of it and constantly poke it out like a TURD.

BZZZZ another lost cause your entire premise has been proven false many times. It is amazing that the liars of Global warming have made more WRONG predictions than all nut cases predicting the return of Jesus Christ since they lied and started stealing our money, IN FACT NOT A SINGLE THING they predicted has happened because of global warming. Yet you idiots punch it out as proven fact. The evidence and lack of any proof is just like the Trump collusion yet you have no evidence or even a hint of proof of ANY of it and constantly poke it out like a TURD.

It was a joke ! I was joking ... N.P. ;););)

It sounds like something Republicans would want the elderly to do. Much better than throwing grandma off a cliff.

The congressional Republicans, especially Ryan, would enjoy watching grandmas thrown off cliffs. They would enjoy it even more if they could charge for the use of the cliffs, with all proceeds going to the top 0.1%.

Those compassionate Christian conservatives, as Dubya called them, are not compassionate, nor Christian, at least not in the way Jesus taught.

government paid healthcare (medicaid) for needy people is stealing from taxpayers.

its not stealing from taxpayers for the government to pay1$ million bucks a day so Trumps trophy wife doesnt have to sleep in the same bed with him.

Republicanism 101

/----- Obozocare created the Death Panel and rationed care.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What exactly do these people want?

Do they want a Scrooge era Britain like America where the rich have everything and everyone else are paupers? Do they think they can survive a collapse of society where cops become private protection services hired out to the highest bidders? Do they expect that they can destroy the desire of the masses to live under the rule of law to exist as they stomp everyone but the rich like them into the dirt?

Forum List

Back