Disappointed in God

How do you know it is? I would never say Jesus did not walk on water. I merely look for more natural explanations to consider as well. My point is, Jesus walking on water; Jesus turning water into wine; Jesus raising people from the dead; Jesus multiplying loaves and fish have no value and no purpose in my own life. Those events were for people of his time, and good for them. I believe in miracles because I have experienced that myself, so I am the last person to dismiss Biblical miracles as never happening. The miracle in my own life has as little value to anyone else as those miracles have for me. Interesting, but that's all.

However...Jesus' teachings that I can apply in my own life have great value, great purpose.
You're a hoser if you think Jesus actually did those things. Maybe we could gofundyou a working thought process?

Would it make you happy for people you believe are good people to be harmed?

Would it make you happy for people you believe are bad people to be harmed?

If your answer to both questions is yes, then maybe you do worship evil. If your answer is no to the first question and yes to the second question, I rest my case.
I won't celebrate that either way. Stupid people will stay by the coast and get washed away, I can't fix all the stupid in the world.

Do all Christian churches show Jesus on the cross?

But for the sake of argument, let's say they do (but they don't) how does that prove Jesus is the messiah instead of the redeemer? Two different roles.
The Redeemer is a wrestling character.

I simply do not think it matters if gods exist or not. I see no need to worship any entities be they spiritual or physical. And I really don't go for that whole duality of spirit and physical worlds.
Are you saying you have no need to understand and respect those of us who put God and His Way first. (That is worship.) What is your own definition of 'worship' that you have no need to do? What do you put first?

Back in the 1400s, there were plenty of people who had no use for a western hemisphere. That's fine. But the explorers were of a different mind. Many today find great strength and happiness in their exploration of the spiritual realm. Like some of the people of 1400s, there are people today who see this spiritual exploration as nuts. So, to each his own.

You're a hoser if you think Jesus actually did those things. Maybe we could gofundyou a working thought process?
Money could probably be used for a better purpose. I propose school choice.

I won't celebrate that either way. Stupid people will stay by the coast and get washed away, I can't fix all the stupid in the world.
You can deny your innate nature of goodness but your behaviors will always give you away, bro.

You can deny your innate nature of goodness but your behaviors will always give you away, bro.
I think for most people, they don't want to go to jail, so they don't do evil shit. Meaning there are more rewards for being good than being bad. It's a conditioning thing.

I think for most people, they don't want to go to jail, so they don't do evil shit. Meaning there are more rewards for being good than being bad. It's a conditioning thing.
There are stages of the morality progression.

Have you been subpoenaed to appear in court?
Not me personally, my lawyer may have gone. The first thing my opponent did was ask for a delay, then asked to settle out of court, then waited 3 years not doing anything, so we're headed back to court next month to hear the judge tell him to shit or get off the pot, lol. I won't be there in person that time either.

Forum List

Back