Dire Warning!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
MY OPINION IS THE TITLE -and this and the below the article- address the message- attacking the messenger publicly illustrates no argument and stupid-

In the past (not too distant) I've read there is a concern there may be a Polar Shift of our planet. That may or may not happen. It is beyond my knowledge level, though I do understand earths axis wobbles-

We do have a looming Polar Shift coming, hence the title, Dire Warning, however, it won't involve the north pole winding up at the south pole or vice versa-

I read the following, following an article read today- I realize reading, and word comprehension are a bit difficult for many of you but, on line dictionaries are a great resource-

The global strategists of the deep state want to sabotage the almost-complete $11 billion Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany, as part of a larger oil strategy to keep America relevant in the 21st century.
Messing with Russia’s vital interests is a great way to make enemies and draw international scorn. The resulting blowback will be an acceleration of China-Russia-Asia integration, with America increasingly left on the sidelines, and the viability of the US dollar in doubt.
All the American military muscle they can flex will not change the course of the inevitable demise. Military adventures will just harden resolve among adversaries. America’s multicultural population will not rally around the stars and stripes, rather they will cheer their homelands on the other side of the divide.
When the US dollar is treated with contempt, the empire will be washed up. This could all be over before mid-century, or perhaps by the end of this decade.

The article: RCEP Set to Supercharge the New Silk Roads

Ho Chi Minh, in his eternal abode, will be savoring it with a heavenly smirk. Vietnam was the – virtual – host as the 10 Asean nations, plus China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, signed the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, or RCEP, on the final day of the 37th Asean Summit.

RCEP, eight years in the making, binds together 30% of the global economy and 2.2 billion people. It’s the first auspicious landmark of the Raging Twenties, which started with an assassination (of Iran’s Gen. Soleimani) followed by a global pandemic and now ominous intimations of a dodgy Great Reset.

RCEP seals East Asia as the undisputed prime hub of geoeconomics. The Asian Century in fact was already in the making way back in the 1990s. Among those Asians as well as Western expats who identified it, in 1997 I published my book 21st: The Asian Century (excerpts here.)

1605982014636.png

Things they are-a-changing- like it or not, blame it on Trump, or Democrats, it's happening and there is not a damn thing anyone can do to stop, or change it- throughout History, man adapts or dies- dying is inevitable, but until then-

The article points out gov't's, more or less, agreeing to allow trade- a lot like our gov't does- for those who prefer free markets, I wonder how they justify (which is an excuse used to excuse) being told who they can trade with- I also wonder why the gov't believes it has that authority. I can't find it in the constitution, nor any writings of the founders I've read. I'd appreciate someone linking me to the authority to do that.

Would what the article says happen anyway, even if the US consumers/producers could actually make their own agreements?
Probably- but, now, it'll be that much harder- if you think not, read the article- tell me how you feel it'll be gotten around-

This is election is intriguing......

But I think we are ALL missing the Elephant in the room here.

If Biden gets into the WH, this will most certainly give China a HUGE boost.
In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

MY OPINION IS THE TITLE -and this and the below the article- address the message- attacking the messenger publicly illustrates no argument and stupid-

In the past (not too distant) I've read there is a concern there may be a Polar Shift of our planet. That may or may not happen. It is beyond my knowledge level, though I do understand earths axis wobbles-

We do have a looming Polar Shift coming, hence the title, Dire Warning, however, it won't involve the north pole winding up at the south pole or vice versa-

I read the following, following an article read today- I realize reading, and word comprehension are a bit difficult for many of you but, on line dictionaries are a great resource-

The global strategists of the deep state want to sabotage the almost-complete $11 billion Nord Stream 2 pipeline to Germany, as part of a larger oil strategy to keep America relevant in the 21st century.
Messing with Russia’s vital interests is a great way to make enemies and draw international scorn. The resulting blowback will be an acceleration of China-Russia-Asia integration, with America increasingly left on the sidelines, and the viability of the US dollar in doubt.
All the American military muscle they can flex will not change the course of the inevitable demise. Military adventures will just harden resolve among adversaries. America’s multicultural population will not rally around the stars and stripes, rather they will cheer their homelands on the other side of the divide.
When the US dollar is treated with contempt, the empire will be washed up. This could all be over before mid-century, or perhaps by the end of this decade.

Ho Chi Minh, in his eternal abode, will be savoring it with a heavenly smirk. Vietnam was the – virtual – host as the 10 Asean nations, plus China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, signed the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership, or RCEP, on the final day of the 37th Asean Summit.

RCEP, eight years in the making, binds together 30% of the global economy and 2.2 billion people. It’s the first auspicious landmark of the Raging Twenties, which started with an assassination (of Iran’s Gen. Soleimani) followed by a global pandemic and now ominous intimations of a dodgy Great Reset.

RCEP seals East Asia as the undisputed prime hub of geoeconomics. The Asian Century in fact was already in the making way back in the 1990s. Among those Asians as well as Western expats who identified it, in 1997 I published my book 21st: The Asian Century (excerpts here.)

View attachment 419454

Things they are-a-changing- like it or not, blame it on Trump, or Democrats, it's happening and there is not a damn thing anyone can do to stop, or change it- throughout History, man adapts or dies- dying is inevitable, but until then-

The article points out gov't's, more or less, agreeing to allow trade- a lot like our gov't does- for those who prefer free markets, I wonder how they justify (which is an excuse used to excuse) being told who they can trade with- I also wonder why the gov't believes it has that authority. I can't find it in the constitution, nor any writings of the founders I've read. I'd appreciate someone linking me to the authority to do that.

Would what the article says happen anyway, even if the US consumers/producers could actually make their own agreements?
Probably- but, now, it'll be that much harder- if you think not, read the article- tell me how you feel it'll be gotten around-
The Constitution gives Congress in Article I, the power to regulate trade and the power to make treaties. You did not read it carefully if you read it at all. Free trade is beneficial, as it promotes competition and keeps prices down. You sure like to bitch alot and most of it betrays ignorance. I wonder if there is any ethnic group you don't hate. I'm tired of you and am putting you on IGNORE

In the grand scheme of things, I think we are witnessing a perfect storm in which things are aligning to propel China to a position of world dominance.

I think everything else is a sideshow......and the greatest impact on humanity is the rise of China and how this election and all that is happening is going to push China to a place that other nations may not be able to challenge or stop.

Donnie wasted four long years rage tweeting, playing the victim card, and eating hamberders while China was becoming a world leader in infrastructure and technology.
Lotta lost ground that needs to be made up, starting with infrastructure, rejoining Paris Agreement and cleaning up a ginormous mess he left in his wake.
So don't worry about China - Worry about the damage caused by a raging madman.

Donnie wasted four long years rage tweeting, playing the victim card, and eating hamberders while China was becoming a world leader in infrastructure and technology.
Lotta lost ground that needs to be made up, starting with infrastructure, rejoining Paris Agreement and cleaning up a ginormous mess he left in his wake.

All Green Energy on the planet accounts for less than 1% of the total consumed energy.
Why do you feel focusing on irrelevant things is the best use of your time?

The Paris Climate Accord is nothing more than a means to interfere with America's energy independence.

You actually prefer $8.00 / gallon gasoline?
Well, this isn't surprising since you also voted for massive tax increases. (If you thought it would only be the rich, you've been had)

Ho Chi Minh, Harvard and Yale educated.. Where is the statue? It ought to be in Quang Tri City, today is a rich enclave but rustic.. Has the Qua Viet Rive and there are other attractions. not to exclude the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

Last edited:

All Green Energy on the planet accounts for less than 1% of the total consumed energy.
Why do you feel focusing on irrelevant things is the best use of your time?

The Paris Climate Accord is nothing more than a means to interfere with America's energy independence.

You actually prefer $8.00 / gallon gasoline?
Well, this isn't surprising since you also voted for massive tax increases. (If you thought it would only be the rich, you've been had)

WRONG ^ :rolleyes-41:

In 2019, renewable energy sources accounted for about 11% of total U.S. energy consumption and about 17% of electricity generation.

And we should do what about it?.....move back into caves?.....go back to horses and buggies?.....stop global travel and industry?.....its one thing to shout the fear of God into folks about the nature of weather but you also must tell us what we can possibly do to stop it.....maybe the fix is worse than the end of humanity....never before has the planet produced so much food and provided so much wealth and prosperity....so enjoy your life and stop panicking about things you can't control.....jeeeze!

And we should do what about it?.....move back into caves?.....go back to horses and buggies?.....stop global travel and industry?.....its one thing to shout the fear of God into folks about the nature of weather but you also must tell us what we can possibly do to stop it.....maybe the fix is worse than the end of humanity....never before has the planet produced so much food and provided so much wealth and prosperity....so enjoy your life and stop panicking about things you can't control.....jeeeze!
My keyboard can't spell river and spells rive. Let' me try Red River that empties into Haiphong Harbor after going through Hanoi. Off topic, Haiphomg, Piraz..

Last edited:
The fact that China beat us to a vaccine, shows how we are not a developed country anymore. It is a retrogressing country.

Hmm...., Then why haven't the Chinese gov't distributed the vaccine on a world wide basis as America and it's allies are preparing to do?

The Vaccine,, here we go again. Covid 19 mutated into Covid-21, 4 months ago.

Last edited:
Would be very interested in any information on how Biden will be improving China while diminishing the USA. Please the names of the experts who promote this point of view.

So, "Da Joooooooos" cause polar shift?
Earth rotating' Iron Core is on the verge of shifting polarity but a has a long lag time and doesn't happen instantly. It's cyclitic and predictable.

View attachment 419454

You can't find anything in the Constitution about regulating Commerce?

View attachment 419454

You can't find anything in the Constitution about regulating Commerce?

It's there when you read between the lines.

Forum List

Back