Dinesh D’Souza, Creator of ‘2000 Mules,’ Must Defend Film’s Election Denial Claims in Court

What hasn't been investigated? The allegations for which True the Vote has no evidence to support? They've already admitted as much, in court.

You can ignore this. But you can't make us ignore it.

Remember, the GBI already looked at the True the Votes 'cell phone data'. And confirmed it most definitely does NOT prove any fraud. It wasn't even enough for probable cause for a warrant.

"As it exists, the data, while curious, does not rise to the level of probable cause that a crime has been committed," Reynolds wrote, adding that for the GBI to get the same cellphone data they would need probable cause. "We cannot make that showing with what has been provided."

Time to spin an even bigger, more ludicrous, and baseless batshit conspiracy to explain the failure of your last ludicrous, elaborate, batshit conspiracy.
Am I supposed to be surprised? That is part of the cover up. Of course they would not investigate. It is essentially saying nothing to see here. And will intimidate any group that looks.

Am I supposed to be surprised? That is part of the cover up. Of course they would not investigate. It is essentially saying nothing to see here. And will intimidate any group that looks.

You? Of course. You're completely irrational, ignoring anything you don't want to believe. Folding anyone or anything into your delusional conspiracy if they don't ape your imaginary, made up story.

But would a rational person be surprised that That True The Vote has no evidence to support their allegations? Of course not.

True the Vote refused to release their 'evidence' publicly. Its been years. They've refused to turn over their 'evidence' to subpoenas. They've gone to jail to keep from turning over their 'evidence'.

That's a huge fucking tell that they're full of shit and they know they're full of shit. Why would any rational person be surprised that -shocker!- there's no such evidence?

LOLOLOL

It's a cover up that True the Vote confessed they have no evidence of a crime?

Or is the cover up that D'Souza couldn't produce any video of even ONE person committing the crime he was accusing them of?

You? Of course. You're completely irrational, ignoring anything you don't want to believe. Folding anyone or anything into your delusional conspiracy if they don't ape your imaginary, made up story.

But would a rational person be surprised that That True The Vote has no evidence to support their allegations? Of course not.

True the Vote refused to release their 'evidence' publicly. Its been years. They've refused to turn over their 'evidence' to subpoenas. They've gone to jail to keep from turning over their 'evidence'.

That's a huge fucking tell that they're full of shit and they know they're full of shit. Why would any rational person be surprised that -shocker!- there's no such evidence?

And Gregg Phillips from True the Vote did the same thing in 2016 when he tweeted...

_93847547_greggphillipsfirsttweet.jpg

He couldn't prove that either when pressed.

Dinesh didn't learn anything when Obama put him in that halfway house.

My favorite thing about D'Souza was when he was attacking Obama, insisting that Obama was anti-American because of his generation, his attending an Ivy League school, his father being from an territory formerly occupied by the British

And I was like.....wait....weren't you born the same year as Obama? Did you go to an Ivy league school too? Weren't your parents from India, a nation formly occupied by the British?

Um, and Dinesh, weren't you the one that immediately after 911 insisted that America was 'cowardly', while the 911 hijackers who attacked the twin towers and the pentagon weren't?

I'm pretty sure D'Souza projected his own shit onto Obama.

Given your irrational commitment to a STORY by True the Vote, backed by absolutely nothing (they've never publicly released any data to support any of their claims), wouldn't you be the first person to look their quote up, given that there are articles linking to it?

Of course not. You don't research. You repeat. You regurgitate silly conspiracy theories without thought or question.

But don't worry, baby bear.......I've got you.

Now come up with yet another elaborate, fantastically complicated dipshit conspiracy to explain the spectacular failure of your last elaborate, fantastically complicated dipshit conspiracy.
You made a claim, and now you're refusing to back it up. Why is this so familiar?

You made a claim, and now you're refusing to back it up. Why is this so familiar?

On the contrary, I linked directly to an article confirming that True The vote admitted that they didn't have the evidence.

You just refuse to follow the link. Then, as you do, laughably claim that if you won't look at the evidence, the evidence doesn't exist.

Good luck with that.

My favorite thing about D'Souza was when he was attacking Obama, insisting that Obama was anti-American because of his generation, his attending an Ivy League school, his father being from an territory formerly occupied by the British

And I was like.....wait....weren't you born the same year as Obama? Did you go to an Ivy league school too? Weren't your parents from India, a nation formly occupied by the British?

Um, and Dinesh, weren't you the one that immediately after 911 insisted that America was 'cowardly', while the 911 hijackers who attacked the twin towers and the pentagon weren't?

I'm pretty sure D'Souza projected his own shit onto Obama.
People like D'Sousa and Ramaswamy are so desperate to fit in with whites that they forget themselves.

No, it's the truth. Look at what Ramaswamy said about Juneteenth. How irresponsible is that for a person whose family came from a country that was colonized and enslaved by the British for 300 years to say?

Same goes for D'Souzas bullshit about blacks. And both were admitted into Ivy League schools because of AA.

Conspiracy theorist and former Christian leader Dinesh D’Souza has failed to halt a defamation lawsuit brought against him and others behind the popular election denial film 2000 Mules and defend his widely debunked movie’s supposed evidence in a courtroom.

U.S. District Judge Steven D. Grimberg said last month he will allow the lawsuit against D’Souza and True the Vote to move forward.

The film, which aired on Christian TV networks and was shown in hundreds of churches, argues that human “mules” harvested 400,000 fake ballots to steal the 2020 election from its rightful winner, Donald Trump.

But one of the 2,000 alleged mules says he wasn’t stuffing ballot boxes all over Black areas of Atlanta, but merely depositing votes from his wife and children in a drop box, which is perfectly legal.

D’Souza and others also used video and photos of Allen in promotional appearances on Christian and conservative media outlets, including Tucker Carlson’s former show on Fox News, which earlier this year paid its own whopping defamation fine.

Andrews claims he and his family have suffered threats and many other harms. He sued D’Souza along with Salem Media Group, which helped finance the film, Regnery Publishing, and Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips of the group True the Vote, which promotes election conspiracies, and is facing a separate lawsuit.

Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost for these liars. Let's see if he pays up or like Giuliani, he claims bankruptcy.
Did he drop the votes at different ballot boxes?

Forum List

Back