What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diner Pulls His Gun on Armed Mob of Burn Loot Murder Threatening Him

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Diamond encrusted balls of Iridium.

Good news in that it indicates people are evidently not about to be herded onto the cattle cars willingly, and bad news in what it portends for things getting sporty. And don't think for a moment that the schmucks occupying the Hoover building aren't taking notice of this either.

Foreigner Looking In.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't fuck around with boomers in chinos.
1620230472500.png

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Seems like we are slowly heading back to the Wild West days. Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock.
Unfortunately the Left have made America unsafe and so we need to personally safeguard our families.

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I carry and if ever accosted by the BLM or ANTIFA shitheads I would have no hesitation in drawing and even using my weapon if necessary.

Not all of us White boys are pussies like the pathetic White Guilt pukes that would get on their knees and give BLM blowjobs if requested.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

Wild Bill Kelsoe

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

Pete7469

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$280.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List