Diner Pulls His Gun on Armed Mob of Burn Loot Murder Threatening Him

As far as carry choice, Glocks are accurate, I just don't like them, and I don't drink when I am carrying so That's a non issue.

I don't like Glocks because they don't have safeties. I am a firearms instructor and range officer and a big believer in pistols with safeties.

Having critical max defense 115 grain 9mm in with the Security 9 by Ruger, i have no problems with putting lead where i aim.

I have Security 9 Compact and it is a solid shooter. Very reliable. 10 rd mags and a 15 if you want one.

I have several pistols but my favorite full size 9mm is the S&W Model 5906. I bought it from a Sheriff's Deputy that used it as his carry weapon for 12 years. Since I acquired it I have probably put 2K rounds through it at the range and it never skips a beat.

My daughter and i went shooting before the Kung Flu happened, she had her Walther PK380 while had just purchased a Barretta 9MA3 with my Cabela points that had accumulated over $1000 worth. The sale on the Barretta was under but you got the weapon, 3 15 round magazines and a ammo box to store the weapon in. So i bought it, and was shooting it, and the grouping was tight. So i aimed for the between the eyes, and sure enough put a round there, so i asked my daughter if she would like to man up, and she at first was a little scared, but finally she stepped up and put a round right next to mine, saying that she really liked the Barretta. Not easy to conceal like the Ruger, but for home defense, it would be well worth it if it just didnt go overboard when my dingy capsized in international waters.
1620256652807.png

Thankfully, the incident happened in Kentucky, so the diner who showed the violent mob he was armed and not a person to be fooled with, was within his legal rights.
If the same scenario had taken place in a leftist loon blue state. The guy would have been arrested as a right wing white supremacist, and charged with multiple hate crimes for not bowing down to the BLM bozo's. ... :cuckoo:
Hence you only live and do business in areas that are sane unless you have a reason. At some point we are going to have maps of "safe zones".

Seems to me that nice gentleman in the video made his own "safe zone".

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

I am a Sig guy but always enjoy a 1911.
It's okay to own handguns that aren't 1911s.
It's even okay to own mutiple handguns that aren't 1911s.

But if you one more than one handgun and at least one of them is not a 1911..... well that's just unAmerican.

I carry LH appendix, and I know it's irrational, but I just can't get past the idea of carrying a cocked and locked pistol pointed at my dick.
a good kydex holster on a glock, is a type of safety. Glock can't fire if the trigger is protected, right?

I was actually talking about 1911s. I do carry a Glock in the fashion I described, and it doesn't worry me for some reason. I said it wasn't rational...

As you know I like to carry my Ruger SP101, and I recently added an LCR in .38. Super compact, and great for summer carry since I moved to Texas.
You finally moved here?

I thought you were never gonna leave California, guy..... bienvenidos.

What part of the state are you in?

I know, thank you! We finally did it in January. We're in hill country between San Antonio and Austin. It's been great so far!
I'm west of Houston, just the other side of the Brazos river.

Glad to have you here brother.

As far as carry choice, Glocks are accurate, I just don't like them, and I don't drink when I am carrying so That's a non issue.

I don't like Glocks because they don't have safeties. I am a firearms instructor and range officer and a big believer in pistols with safeties.
Problem with safeties are unless you’re well trained, you’ll forget about it when you need to fire to save a life.

It takes a fraction of a second to disengage a safety. That is cheap insurance against an AD.

Modern firearms are incredibly well made. Accidental discharges are almost non existent.

Negligent discharges are still an issue, but only with untrained, or poorly trained people.

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

But if you one more than one handgun and at least one of them is not a 1911..... well that's just unAmerican.
I have two 1911s. A Colt Series 70 and a WWII US Army Ithaca.

I own several, my earliest is a 1912 made 1911, then a civilian made in 1914, then a military made in 1918, then a Union Switch and Signal made in 43. Then a Colt made in 45, then a Gold Cup made in 74, then a Delta Elite made in the 90's, and finally a Stainless Commander made in 2000.

I'm a CZ guy.

I like 1911's, but I prefer a CZ 75B as my EDC because it's double action and has a 16 rd mag.

I'm a CZ guy.

I like 1911's, but I prefer a CZ 75B as my EDC because it's double action and has a 16 rd mag.

Yeah, they are great pistols. I have a real early one I picked up in Germany back in the 1980's

Too bad he didn’t get to shoot someone.

Better luck next time.

Too bad for your pet thugs they chose their victim badly this time.

Better luck next time.
I think you should grow up. Both of you.

You first
First child speaks up. Good on ya. How are you not politically aligned with your Qult45 political church?!?

I'm agnostic. Only you clowns keep bringing up fringe nonsense. But keep trolling the thread, 2nd child.

This scenario is going to happen more, and more frequently. The Chinese are wanting the Dems to start a race war, so their goons in blm will give them one.

I'm a CZ guy.

I own several, my earliest is a 1912 made 1911, then a civilian made in 1914, then a military made in 1918, then a Union Switch and Signal made in 43. Then a Colt made in 45, then a Gold Cup made in 74, then a Delta Elite made in the 90's, and finally a Stainless Commander made in 2000.

Nice collection! Envy! Was the Colt made in 1945 military issue? Did they do any for the civilian market in 1945?

I love 1911s for their 'Merica Fuck Yea look and feel. Just like I love my Garand, M1 Carbine and prefer my M1A over my FAL.

I am not a pistol guy. I am a rifle guy. I mostly collect and build ARs. If it wasn't for that the tragic boating incident that happen recently I would have 29 of them.

He should have shot those darkies!!

That would have been awesome......

Well, maybe one day; one of you cosplaying right wing cucks will get your chance to shoot a darkie too.....but for now...all you have is vicariousness....

Keep hope alive

I'm a CZ guy.

Nice collection! Envy! Was the Colt made in 1945 military issue? Did they do any for the civilian market in 1945?

I love 1911s for their 'Merica Fuck Yea look and feel. Just like I love my Garand, M1 Carbine and prefer my M1A over my FAL.

I am not a pistol guy. I am a rifle guy. I mostly collect and build ARs. If it wasn't for that the tragic boating incident that happen recently I would have 29 of them.

Can we keep this discussion about the Louisville incident, please? If you guys would like to have a separate discussion on guns in general you can create a new thread. Thanks

Well, maybe one day; one of you cosplaying right wing cucks will get your chance to shoot a darkie too.....but for now...all you have is vicariousness....

Keep hope alive

The Darkies are riding high because of all the pathetic White Guilt Pukes that are kissing their ass.

However, if they get too uppity and start bringing their terrorism out of their ghetto then they will be surprised when real Americans fight back.

Keep hope alive

The Darkies are riding high because of all the pathetic White Guilt Pukes that are kissing their ass.

However, if they get too uppity and start bringing their terrorism out of their ghetto then they will be surprised when real Americans fight back.
I wonder why darkies are so powerful that they can take over the country like this?

When are you going to fight back??

Keep hope alive

But I thought they were already "TERRORIZING" real Americans

Didn't they already burn down all of the country with the riots and stuff?

Why are you such a cuck...fight back!!

Keep hope alive
These crowds have been bullying people; people are tired of their shit and are pushing back.
I know this upsets you as you are the one living vicariously through the mob, but don't worry..... the gunfire will start soon enough if you all don't get your pets on a leash.

Murderous (willing to kill)
Assaultive (willing to do damage)
Aggressive (willing to get physical)
Assertive
Manipulative
Nice.

Your mobs who have been pulling this shit are overwhelmingly at "aggressive", with a scattering of "assaultive" folks using the cover of the crowd to hide in.
Thing is, plenty of other folks are "assaultive" as well, and a lot of us, (especially when you accost us with our families present), are willing to skip straight to "murderous" if you appear threatening enough to us.
But where you really going to feel the pain, is when you hurt or kill the family of some soul-snatcher when he isn't present, and then he says "Fuck it...." and goes hunting.
It probably won't get much media play, but they'll start finding the corpses of "activists" affiliated with these groups laying all over the place, most likely with their hands flex-cuffed behind their backs and a GSW in the back of their heads. (Used to see this shit in Central America back when.)

I'm a CZ guy.

Can we keep this discussion about the Louisville incident, please? If you guys would like to have a separate discussion on guns in general you can create a new thread. Thanks
Buzzkill..... one star. :confused:

Forum List

Back