Diner Pulls His Gun on Armed Mob of Burn Loot Murder Threatening Him

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Diamond encrusted balls of Iridium.

Good news in that it indicates people are evidently not about to be herded onto the cattle cars willingly, and bad news in what it portends for things getting sporty. And don't think for a moment that the schmucks occupying the Hoover building aren't taking notice of this either.

Don't fuck around with boomers in chinos.
1620230472500.png

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.

I carry and if ever accosted by the BLM or ANTIFA shitheads I would have no hesitation in drawing and even using my weapon if necessary.

Not all of us White boys are pussies like the pathetic White Guilt pukes that would get on their knees and give BLM blowjobs if requested.

Instead of everyone carrying a Winchester rife and Colt revolver we will be carrying an AR15 and Glock

Actually, in the "Wild West", the vast majority of people went unarmed. As for me, I would never carry either an AR or Glock on a regular basis. Carrying an AR makes it very difficult to drink and Glock's are a cheap and not particularly accurate.
I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I love my Glocks, usually with me when out. As for accuracy, guns match shooters, everyone has a gun design that fits them.

I'm a CZ guy.

Forum List

Back