Dimwinger Dingell: Don’t believe these Biden polls.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Too far from the election to put stock in these polls.

Democrat Dingell compares Biden poll surge to Clinton in 2016: 'I don't believe these numbers'
“Some people say, ‘Oh, look at the numbers,'" Dingell said during a Michigan Women for Biden online event Monday, according to The Detroit News. "I don’t believe these numbers.” Dingell noted that the election is roughly five months away, pointing to how much has changed in the past five months.

“The world is upside down and not one of us on this phone call would have predicted that the world will be as it is today,” she said.

BIDEN NARROWS LIST OF VP CONTENDERS, EX-OBAMA ADVISER SUSAN RICE AMONG THEM

The congresswoman pointed to similar feelings she had in 2016, when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appeared to be favored over Trump.

“Four years ago, many of you on this phone call thought that I was nuts," she reportedly said. "I was in enough communities and heard enough people talking that I was very worried about the outcome of that election.”

I hope that Dems believe those polls and decide to stay home on election day or decide it's not worth the effort to walk to the post office with their absentee ballots. This is one time that I hope the Resistance media remind all Dems that Mr. Biden is a shoo-in.

• Banned
I hope that Dems believe those polls and decide to stay home on election day or decide it's not worth the effort to walk to the post office with their absentee ballots. This is one time that I hope the Resistance media remind all Dems that Mr. Biden is a shoo-in.
They are touting them on the board as if Crazy Joe already won.

The first Trump rally of the campaign and he gets over a million requests for tickets.....those polls are bullshit made up by biased pollsters that seek to shape opinion not reflect it.....
There's a theory I heard that they're being used to tamp down contributions, under the premise that nobody wants to bankroll someone who is obviously going to lose.

Though I don't know whether that's the case, it sure seems plausible.

The first Trump rally of the campaign and he gets over a million requests for tickets.....those polls are bullshit made up by biased pollsters that seek to shape opinion not reflect it.....
There's a theory I heard that they're being used to tamp down contributions, under the premise that nobody wants to bankroll someone who is obviously going to lose.

Though I don't know whether that's the case, it sure seems plausible.
I'm sure you nailed it because we just learned that last month Trump donations broke all records.....

Democrat Dingell compares Biden poll surge to Clinton in 2016: 'I don't believe these numbers'
“Some people say, ‘Oh, look at the numbers,'" Dingell said during a Michigan Women for Biden online event Monday, according to The Detroit News. "I don’t believe these numbers.” Dingell noted that the election is roughly five months away, pointing to how much has changed in the past five months.

“The world is upside down and not one of us on this phone call would have predicted that the world will be as it is today,” she said.

The congresswoman pointed to similar feelings she had in 2016, when former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton appeared to be favored over Trump.

“Four years ago, many of you on this phone call thought that I was nuts," she reportedly said. "I was in enough communities and heard enough people talking that I was very worried about the outcome of that election.”

I do believe those numbers. When Scott Rasmussen is saying Trump is down by 12 then the numbers are bad. There are also significant differences between 2016 and 2020.

1. Voters hated both Clinton and Trump. Clinton's disapproval was around 59% while Trump's was 65%. In 2020, Trump's disapprovals are around 55%. Biden's is in the upper 30s.

2. Hillary Clinton went through a primary that was a low turnout affair. The Democrat primaries in 2020 have seen much higher turnout. Georgia is the latest state to see a major surge in voting in Democrat primaries.

3. Then you have 2018 in which Democrats took over the House and survived a Senate map that favored Republicans.

I also believe that while the numbers are right, don't take it for granted. You have to act like you are 10 points down rather than 10 points up.

Just the same as with the fake news, seek to change opinions instead of reporting them.

Democrats do not believe in truth.

I do believe those numbers. When Scott Rasmussen is saying Trump is down by 12 then the numbers are bad. There are also significant differences between 2016 and 2020.

1. Voters hated both Clinton and Trump. Clinton's disapproval was around 59% while Trump's was 65%. In 2020, Trump's disapprovals are around 55%. Biden's is in the upper 30s.

2. Hillary Clinton went through a primary that was a low turnout affair. The Democrat primaries in 2020 have seen much higher turnout. Georgia is the latest state to see a major surge in voting in Democrat primaries.

3. Then you have 2018 in which Democrats took over the House and survived a Senate map that favored Republicans.

I also believe that while the numbers are right, don't take it for granted. You have to act like you are 10 points down rather than 10 points up.
Given Trump's strength in Jesusland (-: I find 10% to be hard to figure. Sure most people live on the coasts. but Texas and Fla have a lot of people. And GA has a coast too. He may be tanking. And today he comes out with this totally tone deaf: Trump calls school choice the civil rights issue of the decade

I mean I'm actually predisposed to approve of school choice. But it's not really the civil rights issue right now. It's like Steve Miller and Jared are writing Trump's lines. And they are idiots.

Something about not counting your chickens till they hatch. We all have our hope for the out come.
Trump's missteps the past 4-6 weeks have buoyed Biden, but it's possible that Trump will stop appearing so Clownish on Lysol, Jesus and cops killing unarmed people
What missteps?
Not enough stores burnt down?
Drink some Lysol, Trumstette.
Cool...and the attention deficit bendog posts yet another 1.6 second out-of-context sound bite.
Is there anything that causes you embarrassment?

Forum List

Back