Dimocrats become "Occupy ICE" in Portland

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
These piece of shits want ICE to leave town, because like all of todays Dimocrats, they have zero respect for American citizenship, and will allow the third-world to flood the US if they can.

You vote for a Dim at any level, and you are voting for more sanctuary cities and states, and you are voting for less border protection..

Vote for a Dim, and the invasion will only get far worse.

Portland protesters call on ICE to leave city, hope occupy idea spreads to other states

Protesters who've spent four days demonstrating outside a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement field office in Portland over the Trump administration's recent policy of separating immigrant families after illegal border crossings say they'll leave when the local office is shut down for good.

Members of Occupy ICE PDX said Wednesday that their long-term demands are for the immigrant children removed from their families thus far to receive mental and physical health care due to the trauma they've experienced, for the U.S. to abide by "international norms" when it comes to immigrants seeking asylum, and for the complete abolishment of ICE nationwide.

Protesters called for people in other areas around the country that are sanctuary cities and have a local ICE office to occupy those facilities as well.

Portland protesters call on ICE to leave city, hope occupy idea spreads to other states

"immigrants seeking asylum"
There is a difference between seeking asylum and coming in illegally.
And what do their retarded fucking sheep do? Repeat that bullshit.
And people wonder why i only want land owners to vote.
HOLY FUCK

Citizens don't want the big Fed gubmint tearing up their community. I don't see the problem.
YOU are part of the problem when you defend stupidity and lies you are the problem. The ILLEGALS are not immigrants.
Okay, statist. How about you leave people in Portland to their own lives instead of demanding big gubmint intrusion?

Amendment I. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

A sticky wicket for Trumpians.

I find it curious that the second amendment is so clear to them, yet the first amendment seems as if it is just a good suggestion, but they'll interpret it at their convenience.

Last edited:
Citizens don't want the big Fed gubmint tearing up their community. I don't see the problem.
YOU are part of the problem when you defend stupidity and lies you are the problem. The ILLEGALS are not immigrants.
Okay, statist. How about you leave people in Portland to their own lives instead of demanding big gubmint intrusion?
How about you stop defending lies misinformation and illegals?

Arrest their ass. Fuck em.
Arrest them for what?
For being stupid.
For vagrancy
for loitering
for shooting up in a public place
for urinating in a public place
for interfering with an officer
for terrorism
for vandalism....

pick one. Or half a dozen. And clearn their asses out of there.

And once they're in custody, treat them to competency hearings and mandatory 3 day mental health evaluations. Be sure to submit the information to the FBI so they can never in their lives purchase a GUN.

Fucking losers. Where's a muslim with a van when you need one?

You voted for a master of lies and misinformation. So STFU, statist.

Illegals are NOT immigrants so these people are either to stupid to breed or know they are lying and you support them Go figure.

Illegals are NOT immigrants so these people are either to stupid to breed or know they are lying and you support them Go figure.
Portland rejects your big statist intrusion.

"immigrants seeking asylum"
There is a difference between seeking asylum and coming in illegally.
And what do their retarded fucking sheep do? Repeat that bullshit.
And people wonder why i only want land owners to vote.
HOLY FUCK

They want ICE to leave town altogether, did you miss that part ? Portland is a proud sanctuary city, the people here see no difference between legal and illegal immigrants.

Forum List

Back