DIED SUDDENLY - Full Documentary

So, do you submit and get a passport, or do you resist and be confined to your house? Do you let them give it to your children so they can go to school? Or will you lose your job, have your children taken into protective custody, and get foreclosed on?
YOURE JOKING RIGHT? GOD WILL PROVIDE! And no job is worth your health- it also changes your dna.

YOURE JOKING RIGHT? GOD WILL PROVIDE! And no job is worth your health- it also changes your dna.
When one has the Ancient Of Days covering him/her, he/she has it all! Messiah, DON'T leave this life without Him!!!

More specifically, microplastics.

Last edited:
Plastics aside:
https://knowablemagazine.org/article/health-disease/2020/blood-clots-major-problem-severe-covid-19
IOW, it's a well known and documented product of the disease itself. But pull your hair out anyway, anti-vaxxers. "Aaaaaa! Vaccines!" :102: That's got to be the way we can all help most.

Last edited:
HUH? my take on the reply was she got the vax. you dont get a vax, esp a deadly one if youre truly saved. its evil.
Did I get the clot shot? Not for all the rice in China, ninja. When our lying government says, "Go North", I know to head south... But they can't coerce me, or punish me for noncompliance. My kids are grown, my houses are debt free. I have food and water and land to grow more if I run out.
My fear is for the many that will be forced to capitulate when threatened with utter ruin and loss of family, because that is where this is headed. Welcome to global governance...

Last edited:
There is no god to provide anything. Same goes for Allah, who had nothing to do with the delirious construction of Dubai.

All good information but it is totally inaccurate on what those clots are formed from. Amyloid clots are irregular formations of proteins and that is what those clots are in people that got the covid vax. You people need to quit lying and trying to cover up this mass murder crap via vaccines and profits for big pharma.

Pharmaceuticals to mitigate damage caused by pharmaceuticals is job security for one of the nastiest beast that the world has to offer.

Not actually rare but the damage is at least admitted too by the establishment, "vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) has emerged as one of the rare but devastating complications associated with adenoviral vector ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and Ad26.COV2 vaccines"

PFAS aside, some may be interested in manipulations of American coronaviruses in the lab and immortalization of cells using a plastic, Polybrene:

Hexadimethine bromide (Polybrene)

Dec 2012 (Epub Sep 2012) Baric's Lab @ UNC Chapel Hill, North Carolina / Immortalization of Cells / Appalachian Ridge Coronavirus
'....ARCoV.2....Chesapeake & Ohio Canal....Detection of replication of MA15 and chimeric SARS-CoV strains in PESU-B5L cells (immortalized lung cells)....The primary difference in this approach was that it was the expression of murine Bmi-1 gene, whichis proto-oncogenic.
Next, we added 6 mcroL of Polybrene....to increase infectivity of the lentivirus vectors....For the cells to be immortalized, we added 1ml of the hTERT-Bmi-1-Polybrene mixture and incubated it for 3h @37 deg. C w/5% CO2.'

All good information but it is totally inaccurate on what those clots are formed from. Amyloid clots are irregular formations of proteins and that is what those clots are in people that got the covid vax. You people need to quit lying and trying to cover up this mass murder crap via vaccines and profits for big pharma.

Pharmaceuticals to mitigate damage caused by pharmaceuticals is job security for one of the nastiest beast that the world has to offer.

Not actually rare but the damage is at least admitted too by the establishment, "vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT) has emerged as one of the rare but devastating complications associated with adenoviral vector ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and Ad26.COV2 vaccines"

So your conspiracy theory is that the embalmer in the OP just happened to collect all those clots from this admittedly "rare but devastating complication"? Hell, my lower legs could be used to advertise the effects of thrombosis. Sorry, the vaccines have had zero effect upon them. But I don't doubt that getting long COVID will kill me if my chronic athletes foot fungus doesn't do so sooner.

We will search for links between polymers and the forced manufacture of SARS2 vaccine mRNA from the prisoner's cell. No matter how large the sensationalist media study (yellow journalism), this report is delirious and contradictory (infantile) precisely due to the reason that both the natural virus infective spike in the non-vaxxed is the same spike as the vaccine-produced spike:

So your conspiracy theory is that the embalmer in the OP just happened to collect all those clots from this admittedly "rare but devastating complication"? Hell, my lower legs could be used to advertise the effects of thrombosis. Sorry, the vaccines have had zero effect upon them. But I don't doubt that getting long COVID will kill me if my chronic athletes foot fungus doesn't do so sooner.
E.C. Holmes, Sydney, Australia, is linked to the first American bat adenovirus from Kentucky. What's Rand Paul going to do about it? Holmes is honorary visiting professor of Fudan University, and in on the Fau Chi-Wuhan cover-up. One should read Holmes's history at Edward Hooper's AIDS Origins page.

Bat Adenovirus / Kentucky

NIH and Fau Chi's NIAID is linked to polybrene:

Oct 2022 Polybrene / NIH-NIAID
'....polybrene increased this to 5 of 8.'

And still since 2012, Baric's polybrene stick-and-carrot is perpetuated:

Post #18, continued:

"In our repeat virus cultures using polybrene, 5 of 8 rebound patients were positive, highlighting this important difference in culture sensitivity. Further study is required to determine which technique most accurately predicts transmissibility as this is an important epidemiological point....The rebound patient with culturable SARS2 without polybrene had underlying immunosuppression, making this issue particularly important for immunocompromised populations.'

Forum List

Back