Didnt you Progressives, vote for Joe Biden, because he knew how to deal with the Pandemic COVID-19?

Perhaps you would do well to stop being a retard. The variant gained traction here specifically because of the unvaxxed.

I looked at your paper.

"Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens"

Who told you the vax was imperfect? Did you just pull that shit out out of your ass and didnt think I would notice? Now read something from an actual doctor.

Thats easily cured. Just take a look at this fat ass orange fuckup.

55a410e3eab8ea4d21028ac8

He lives rent-free 24/7/365 in your head.

Did you read the information? Because if you did, you'd understand that a bad vaccine might be worse in the long run than no vaccine. And no, I don't mean that people currently shouldn't take the vaccines. We're too far down the road of mutation for that. We've guaranteed that the disease Fauci bought will be with us for the foreseeable future,
'that the disease Fauci bought will be with us'..oh, your none of those..

Yep. You fucking retarded repubs should have listened instead of fucking up and letting a variant emerge.
The variant emerged in an entirety different country you gullible leftist twit. Just like the next 10 variants will. Stop being a useful idiot and actually contribute something to society.

I agree with your post except the first sentence. The fact that Drumpf lost in a landslide is validation enough.

I'll bet we went to the same school? Did you attend the special friends for special people program too? I learned how to like my teacher and she has a hamster.

Anytime now cnn and msnbc will have a 24/7 scrolling bar at the bottom of their channels showing up to the minute infections and death totals!

Not only are cases twice what they were on Trump's watch, but cases are twice what they were on Trump's watch.

Xiden & COVID are five characters each. Coincidence?

Forum List

Back