Didnt you Progressives, vote for Joe Biden, because he knew how to deal with the Pandemic COVID-19?

It should be common sense.

A virus replicates faster in a host that is unvaccinated and has a way higher probability of mutating than in a vaccinated host that kills it off before it can gain a good hold.
And I ask you the same question, Milk Weed...where are you getting that from?

Yeah, that's not actually happening. Plus racist remarks are frowned on here.

Where'd you get the idea that racist remarks were illegal at USMB? If it fits the story and topic and is in the proper forum -- it's on the SPOUTER of the crap to live with it..

In fact, as we turn the corner to RE-SEGREGATE America with CRaceTheory crap, You can denigrate whites all you want to as well... It's been done already on USMB for decades now.,

New COVID cases in US soar 700% week-over-week since July 1, CDC says Yeah, you stupid twits who voted for Joe because he was going to make life better, than that old mean guy who used Twitter to insult people, but got things done, like cheap gasoline and low prices on food. But now, you see a non existent president and vp while hundreds of thousands of diseased illegals swarm our southern border, then get picked up and flown to a city near you. All i can say is, i hope you catch the Kung Flu, and get real sick, because you voted for this crap..

In fairness, Democrats also supported Biden because he's a deranged rapist, a child groper, a career criminal and a racist.

Credit where credit is due! :)

No, the main reason why he won was because he was not Trump and not because anyone thought that fool could do better at dealing with Covid and if someone did then they are a moron in my opinion…

Where'd you get the idea that racist remarks were illegal at USMB? If it fits the story and topic and is in the proper forum -- it's on the SPOUTER of the crap to live with it..

In fact, as we turn the corner to RE-SEGREGATE America with CRaceTheory crap, You can denigrate whites all you want to as well... It's been done already on USMB for decades now.,
You've gotta be fucking kidding me. He can spew all the racist hatred he wants but I get banned for suggesting "god" behaves like an abusive parent?

This place is a fuckin' joke, run by fuckin' jokes, with policies that are a fuckin' joke.

Have a nice day.

Yep.

I just wanted to know that this country is better than I feared.

Just that. My standards are that fucking low now.
CA66E47D-D5F0-48F0-BE59-6D95A28210C8.jpeg

Short on facts. HUGGELY big on generalizations. The "vaccine resisters are NOT over reprensented in the white MAGA crowd.. EVERY STATISTIC points to the vax slackers being URBAN PofColor.. By a WIDE margins. But they come from EVERY occupation and demographic. Especially the RABID anti-vaxxers like Robert F. Kennedy who has spent more time and money on thin ice spouting anti-vax propaganda. When Facebook said the 80% of the "fact stories" on vaccination was coming from about 18 or 24 places -- 3 or 5 of those are sponsored or directly run by RFK Jr...
How many PofColor do you see in this...

Yep. You fucking retarded repubs should have listened instead of fucking up and letting a variant emerge.
Perhaps you'd do well to abandoned your politicization of the virus and learn how variants actually emerge.

Here is a simpler version of the above information.

Biden doesnt even have 8 months under his belt yet. This is Drumpfs economy due to him fucking up during the first covid wave.

YEAH.. Imagine the absolute destruction that he will reek on the country in 4 years.. His "infrastructure plan" has $160Billion for a "climate conservation corps".. And we thought a Space Force was a hood ornament.,. Also has wonderful crappy ideas from the encyclopedia of "REALLY bad ideas" like requiring a breathalyzer in every car.. I ran 8 errands today.. Will be blowing a phony "blood alcohol" number into a tube NINE TIMES A DAY to restart my car because Dems are so functionally retarded,...

Last edited:
And I ask you the same question, Milk Weed...where are you getting that from?

Virus mutate to survive.. Because killing hosts too soon to spread kind of puts a Darwinian curse on their genes.. So MAYBE the vaccines have the same effect.. Like when you use a "very narrow" antibiotic too much and PROMOTE some sub species that becomes a greater threat..

Perhaps you'd do well to abandoned your politicization of the virus and learn how variants actually emerge.

Viruses are no different than any other life form, they have an inherent desire to survive, so will no whatever it takes to do so. They get hit with a vaccine, they immediately try to overcome it...by slightly varying its genetic code.(mutating). What do we do..develop another vaccine and on it goes.

Bidens made some bad moves. I cant think of them now because when I try I imagine what it would have been like if Drumpf was still in office. Bidens doing a great job!!!!!!
Yeah, just awesome. He's a fucking time traveler. He's drug us all back to a bastardized version of the 1970's. Fucking criminal in the Whitehouse. Begging OPEC to fix the gas shortages and high gas prices. Rampant inflation. Getting our ass handed to us in a losing war. Legionaires disease and the beginnings of AIDS. Yeah, he's a fucking wonder to behold.

Perhaps you would do well to stop being a retard. The variant gained traction here specifically because of the unvaxxed.

I looked at your paper.

"Imperfect Vaccination Can Enhance the Transmission of Highly Virulent Pathogens"

Who told you the vax was imperfect? Did you just pull that shit out out of your ass and didnt think I would notice? Now read something from an actual doctor.

Forum List

Back