Did you watch Trump's victory speech this time?

Why should he care? He has the nomination secured.
Based on the delegate math he should win easily but it was obvious from his speech that he did care. Maybe he's afraid that his supporters are going to see how much he has mentally declined and they will turn on him. Biden is for sure excited to be in a race just with Trump.

Based on the delegate math he should win easily but it was obvious from his speech that he did care. Maybe he's afraid that his supporters are going to see how much he has mentally declined and they will turn on him. Biden is for sure excited to be in a race just with Trump.
Trump's mental acuity is just fine.

I do not like Trump, but the plague not only was not his fault, but he was correct that doing nothing would have end it in less than 3 months instead of "flattening the curve" to prevent it from ending for 3 years.
Its Fauci who goofed and bet on the mRNA that did not work.

The recession actually was from Bush, and Obama only reduced part of it.
It was not at all Trump's fault, considering Bush, Obama, and covid.
We can blame Biden for the high prices though, since that was from his illegal economic sanctions on Russia.

The riots were local and state, with police murdering minorities.
Nothing to do with Trump.

The division was caused by the ridiculous claims of Russian collusion, failure to allow Trump to investigate Burisma Holdings, voter fraud, trying to suppress voter fraud protests, and 91 ridiculous charges.
Have you figured out how to make your bowl of Froot Loops in the morning?

Says one whose Vice President sucked her way to the top.
Trump may pick suckhole Tim Scott.

Scott to Subhuman Dotard: "I love you"! SMACK!

"Thank you Dear Leader, may I have another?! May I have another taste of your ass"!?

Yeah, you put this psycho shit out there before, and frankly, I don't buy it. Countries that practiced the kinds of containment measures that we avoided had LOWER Covid death rates. Trump fought containment at every step of the way, from ridiculing mask wearing to holding super spreader events to encouraging gangs of gun-toting idiots to show up at the Michigan State Capitol because they couldn't go to Applebee's.

Now compare that to Japan, which DID take this seriously. The Japanese strictly wore masks, they cancelled the Summer Olympics in 2020, And they only had 50,000 Covid deaths compared to our one million. Still despite that, the Japanese PM felt obligated to resign for the failures that DID happen on his watch. Not Trump. He blamed China, he blamed Fauci, he blamed everyone who wasn't him.

The vaccine worked just fine, which is why Covid vanished in 2021.

Nope, Trump owned the recession, and we were slipping into one even before Covid hit GDP Growth for Q1 2020 was -5%, and there were very few Covid Deaths at that point, and very few shutdowns (most of which happened in April, anyway.) In addition to his utterly failed response to Covid, was his unncessary trade war with China that fouled up supply chains. Company I worked for at the time had to put out weekly bullitens about how the new trade regulations were screwing up our procurement. Then Covid hit, and even though we were considered a "vital service" based on what we manufactured, the bottom fell out of our sales.

Police have been murdering minorities for decades. What changed was while Obama and even Bush took these incidents seriously, putting pressure on local PD's to reform themselves, Trump was so full-throated in his endorsements of police brutality even police cheifs had to distance themselves from him.

Blacks were angry, and all it took was one inciting incident to blow the lid off of things. And like every other crisis, Trump just made things worse with his actions and rhetoric, like gassing peaceful protestors outside the White House because the media reported he was cowering in the bunker.

Nope, the division is caused because the GOP has become the party of white grievance, and Trump plays into that full throatedly.
Africa used Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and had better numbers than anyone

Fauci, Pfizer and the Wuhan institute should be in the dock at The Hague for crimes against humanity

He doesn’t need to dummy….
That is because his MAGA minions do not care what he says. They don't care if there is another Republican that will give them a better chance to win in November.
They love Trump unconditionally.. He is more important than party and country.

OMG, the mismatch of the millennium.... it would be like J. Robert Oppenheimer explaining quantum physics to a gutter slut with jizz dripping off her chin.

They would literally have to shut down the internet for a month after that spectacle. I'd pay $10K to see it.

Plan to take a long, hot shower after watching this knuckledragging shit missile.... just to wash the stupid off of you.

View attachment 892421
Kamala lost 3 straight matches of rock-paper-scissors to a box of rocks

That is because his MAGA minions do not care what he says. They don't care if there is another Republican that will give them a better chance to win in November.
They love Trump unconditionally.. He is more important than party and country.
So, we should listen to Dems about our nominee? You’re f*ed in the head if think that would EVER be the case…

So, we should listen to Dems about our nominee? You’re f*ed in the head if think that would EVER be the case…
The MAGA minions only listen to Trump.
If you listen or read anything that is negative about Trump, from anybody, you will immediately defend.
That is what a person does in a cult, not in a political party or an independent like I am.

Forum List

Back