Did you watch Trump's victory speech this time?

I REALLY think he'll choose Vivek as the VP. Wow. Two America First candidates. Nice!
Vivek is not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born Citizen. Trump knows he's not Constitutionally eligible to be Vice President since his parents weren't naturalized citizens at the time of his birth.

Because Trump wants someone who'll back him. I don't thing he's the type to think of bogus election strategy. For better or worse.

He chose Pence for a reason.

He lost to Biden last time even with Pence, he needs everything he can get.

I'm thinking he'll get someone from Georgia. If he's really lucky he'll get someone from the wrong Georgia.

I dont know what the best choice would be but he would decimate Harris in a debate. The danger would be if he becomes too smug and conspiratory.

I dont know what the best choice would be but he would decimate Harris in a debate. The danger would be if he becomes too smug and conspiratory.
OMG, the mismatch of the millennium.... it would be like J. Robert Oppenheimer explaining quantum physics to a gutter slut with jizz dripping off her chin.

They would literally have to shut down the internet for a month after that spectacle. I'd pay $10K to see it.

Plan to take a long, hot shower after watching this knuckledragging shit missile.... just to wash the stupid off of you.

trump didn't deliver that in four.

He gave us plague, recession, riots and division.

I do not like Trump, but the plague not only was not his fault, but he was correct that doing nothing would have end it in less than 3 months instead of "flattening the curve" to prevent it from ending for 3 years.
Its Fauci who goofed and bet on the mRNA that did not work.

The recession actually was from Bush, and Obama only reduced part of it.
It was not at all Trump's fault, considering Bush, Obama, and covid.
We can blame Biden for the high prices though, since that was from his illegal economic sanctions on Russia.

The riots were local and state, with police murdering minorities.
Nothing to do with Trump.

The division was caused by the ridiculous claims of Russian collusion, failure to allow Trump to investigate Burisma Holdings, voter fraud, trying to suppress voter fraud protests, and 91 ridiculous charges.

Forum List

Back